z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:14 am
October Girl says...

**sure, what not? 8) **

Angel was completely out of it. His cheek was pressed against her thigh she was so warm. He'd fallen asleep and not have noticed. He glaced at the clock it was three AM when he'd drifted off.

"Goodmorning." Juliet's voice pressed through his mind. Her hands were playing with his hair.

He inched up slowly, he had intended to be there all night with her but he hadn't intended to fall asleep but some how he had. He looked at her and smiled, she was the most wonderful thing on this earth.

"Hey, baby." he kissed her nose.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

8*My idea is that it could be about a girl who falls in love with an actual angel...Idk. Just an idea...**

Juliet blushed and giggled. she loved him so much. she couldn't believe that he'd stayed with her all night. "I can't believe your not sick of me yet." She giggled. "I guess I'm a bit of a high maintance girl."

"You're not high maintanance." He shot back immediately.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "How much is this costing in medical bills? Not to mention always having to save me from something or another...Just face itt. I'm extremely high maintainance..."

203 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:26 am
October Girl says...

**I like it. Would this be a completely different story? Or this story???**

"Well... No, your not. Unless you don't have your morning OJ then Lord save us all." He pretened to bow.

She choked on her laugh. "That's not true." she playfully swatted him with her hand. He caught it and pulled her arm so he could examine her hand. "Nice rock. Lucky guy." He wiggled his eyebrows and kissed her cheek. "Now if I may ask ma'am, do I know the lucky man?" he asked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Juliet laughed. Angel was amazing. She loved him so much. "Perhaps. He's a lot like you." She grinned. "Though...maybe not. Maybe it's someone else." She teased lightly.

He glared and she laughed even more. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately. "Why would i want anyone else but you?" She asked.

**Different story...You like the idea?**
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:59 pm
October Girl says...

**No, no, never like, always love ^__^ maybe we can PM each other and work out everything else.**

Angel nuzzled her neck, "if there was any other man-"

"You'd kill me?" she asked giggling.

"No, sweetheart. I'd never hurt you. I might kill him though." he smiled and pressed a kiss against her temple.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 am

**Okay. =D**

Juliet smiled and kissed him. she loved him being so near. she loved him with all her heart. then she frowned as a thought crossed her mind. "You wonzt leave me...will you?"

203 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:32 am
October Girl says...

He rolled his eyes, would he ever leave her? What the hell kind of question was that? He laughed at the question and not at her.

"Well... I might-" he stood up

He watched as her eyes grew wide.

"What?"

"Well, Jules I have to go to the bathroom some time. I can't just drag you in there with me. Unless your really want me to." he grinned.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:58 am

Juliet glared at him. "That wasn't funny." She said.

He laughed. "Yeah it was."

She glared, then had a thought. "What about sarah?"

"What about her?"

"Is she okay without you being with her?"

203 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:08 am
October Girl says...

Angel understood, and thought it was a sweet gesture. Juliet was worried about Sarah.

"Look, Jules... I love my little sister and I will do anyhting to keep her out of trouble. But she's fifteen years old and she, she needs to make her own choices, good or bad because that's the only way. I can't make sure nothing happens to her because then nothing good or bad will ever happen to her. She knows I love her but-"

"You can't spend the rest of your llife looking out for her." Juliet finished for him.

He nodded. "Yeah."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:16 am

Juliet smiled over at him, then groaned. "Gosh...I hurt. when do I get out of this place?!" she whinned. "Izm so tired of being in bed...I feel...useless..." she finished, tears welling up in her eyes. She felt like by picking Angel, she'd dragged him into this whole mess. she should've left him alone that first day...then he'd be better off wth some other girl...one that wasn't always getting in trouble...or almost getting killed. one that was breathtakingly gorgeous and that would be there for one. One that wouldn't hurt him...

she whimpered and groaned. she was such an idiot.

203 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:28 am
October Girl says...

Angel's face turned as he heard the helpless sounds she made and took her hand. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's just I brought you into this and..." she whimpered again.

"No more tears hon, no more. I told you they can't hurt you anymore and the next time they try I will kill them. Ah shit..." he groaned. "I'll be right back I forgot something. Wait here." He said and high tailed it out of the room.

"Like I have some where to be." she laughed.

He came back into the room fifteen mintues later with flowers that said 'get well soon' he handed them to her.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Juliet giggled. "They're beautiful! I love them!" She kissed him passionately. "I have the best fiance ever!" she bragged. "I could not have picked a better guy!" She smiled. then she frowned as she remembered something. "Where's my mom? Is my dad here too? is he worried?" she pouted.

203 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:37 pm
October Girl says...

Angel nodded. "Your mom's here and your dad is here. Their fine and they've been waiting for you to wake up." he kissed her forhead.

**I have to go >_<**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Juliet shuddered. "My...My...my dad's here?" she asked a little terrified.

"Yeah...he is. What's wrong?"

"Is...is he still mad? Does he care? Is he wanting to kill you? What's he doing here? Is he trying to kill me? whatzs going on? why does he care? Why-"

"Jules," Angel chidded. "Calm down. One question at a time."

Juliet nodded glumly. "Okay. is he still mad at me?"

203 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:26 pm
October Girl says...

He looked at Juliet's widend eyes. "Look sweetpea, he was never mad at you, he just had trusting issues with me. He's come to his senses.He still doesn't like me, but hes less rude." Angel kissed her forehead and smoothed her hair back. "Now all you need to worry about is getting better, alright?"
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James