z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:56 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet sighed and held him close. She loved him so much. she felt tingles all down her spine at his near proximity. She sighed and wanted to kiss him. They had class together. "I love you." she whispered, "with all my heart."

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:12 am
October Girl says...

"You too." he smiled and looked at her. "Feel like skipping class again?" he asked grinning.

"No." she said raising an eyebrow. "Some of us want to graduate." she wiggled her eyebrows. "And if you want to get into that adcadimy you might want to you know not skip."

He sat down in the seat and pulled her ontop his lap.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:48 pm

She smiled as she sat on his lap, feeling a bit awkward. She kissed him softly. She loved him so much.The teacher glared at them as she started to teach. Juliet sighed and slid off his lap. SHe sat down in the chair next to him.He looked over at her pleadingly, but she ignored his stare and payed strict attention, even though she knew Romeo and Juliet like the back of her hand.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 am
October Girl says...

Angel decided he didn't need to be in this class so he used a hall pass to get out and 'pretend' to go to the bathroom. He left a note on Jule's desk telling her he loved her and to meet him at the Tahoe at the end of the day.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:32 am

Juliet dighed. why as he skipping out? She was so scared when he wasn't there. she shook her head. He had left. her next class was in a different building. She went into the sparsly populated ally and headed toward the other building.

Suddenly she felt a hand over her mouth. she screamed, but no one heard her. She struggled, but tight arms gripped her. The leader who Angel had beaten up last night stepped in front of her vision.

"You shouldn't have let that trailer trash defend you, Jules. Now youzll pay..."

Juliet blacked out.

Juliet woke up hours later, cold and alone. she knew she had bruises all over her. She headed out to the parking lot. She was covered in sperm and felt nasty, but had no other ride but the Tahoe. she felt sick when she saw Angel waiting. She knew she looked like hell. She whimpered and callopsed a short distance away from angel.

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:44 am
October Girl says...

He had just walked around waiting for the class to be over. He had kicked a couple of lockers and made dents. When he heard the bell ring he hung out in the Tahoe. He waited for Juliet but she never came. It was half and hour later when he saw her bruised face, smoothered with dirt and her stomach bleeding, he skirt was cut and she collapsed.
Angel didn't even noticed that he was running to get her until he fell to his knees to catch her before her head smashed into the ground.
"Jules?! Jules, baby talk to me." her head lulled to the side. He picked her up and kissed her cheek. He carefully put her into the Tahoe and drove to the police station.

Within three hours he was standing outside her hospital room, he saw her through the glass and closed his eyes. He should have taken better care of her.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 am
View Likes

Juliet's eyes fluttered open. She groaned. sh hurt everywhere. every inch of her was on fire. she heard soft crying and was surprised to see her mother. She felt her hand being held by her mom. Of course they'd be keeping tags on her.

She looked around confused. Was Angel here? She pouted. she needed him.

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:06 am
October Girl says...

He stood outside of the hospital he put a cigarette to his mouth and took a long drag. He felt sweat drip from his ringlets into his eyes, making them sting. He felt rage fun through his veins. The doctors had told him she'd been raped, and beaten. He threw the smoke to the ground and smashed it grinding it to nothing under his shoe. He was going to kill those guys. For her... just for her.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 am

Juliet whimpered. "Angel." she gasped.

"Oh Jules!" her mother gushexd. "Juliet."

"Angel." Juliet chocked out.

Her mom nodded to one of the nurses who w ent and dragged Angel in to see Juliet. She looked up at him. She wanted him beside her. "Angel." she gasped out.

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:28 am
October Girl says...

He found her hand and bit his lip. He didn't want to look at her, not while she was hurting, when she whimpered he closed his eyes. He grabbed her hand and just held onto it.

"I'm going to kill him." His voice sounded raspy as he grounded out the words.

"What?" she croaked.

"I'M. GOING. TO. KILL. HIM." He growled every word.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 am

Juliet shook her head then winced. "Don't." she gasped. "You'll....be...expelled." She tried.

"I don't care!" Angel roared. "He hurt you!"

"His...dad..." She gasped. "Please." She begged. "For me." She hurt, but she anted to make sure Angel didn't do anything stupid. she needed him.

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 am
October Girl says...

"Getting exspelled are the last of my worries, he wants to hurt you. He fucking raped you! Twice!" Angel growled. He hoped he saw the guy again he was going to kill him.

"Please. No." she whispered clinging to his hand tightly.

He stared at her. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't go out there with a metal baseball bat and have a blood fest with him?" he growled. "No you know what? There is no good reason... I filed a report with the police, you mom happened to be there. I told her what happened their out looking for that stupid bastard now." Angel looked down, he couldn't look at her anymore.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Juliet whimpered. She looked up at him. "Because...I need you. Let the Police take care of it." She whispered. "I NEED you here, with me." She stroked his hand with her fingers.

she glanced at her mom. Her mom smiled at her. Juliet knew that her mom approved. Her mom could see how much Angel cared.

Juliet sighed.

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 am
October Girl says...

Angel shook his head. He'd forgotten Juliet's mother had been in the room. He wasn't thinking straight but at the pace of revenge and payback. He growled low in his throat.

"I don't care about me, Juliet. I Care about YOU not them, not my mom not even my step dad. But for YOU." he said.

"I just want this to be over." Juliet whispered.

"I know sweetheart, I know." He brang her hand up to his mouth and kissed it.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 pm

She let him. SHe felt so exhausted. She fell back asleep. When she woke up, it was dark outside. Someone's head was laying on her lap. She smiled down at Angel. She didn't know what she'd do without him. She sighed.

"Goodmorning." She croaked.

She ran her hands through his hair, smiling lovingly at him.

**Would you want to write another story with me?**
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara