z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet walked silently down the halls of the school. She felt so alone. She didn't really have anyone close to her. But she was like royality. She came from the right family, lived in the right house, and was thought of as a goody two shoes. She was head cheerleader, an excellent student, and made perfect grades. Besides this, she was beautiful. Dark black hair hung down her back losely, vilolet eyes stared out from her face. SHe had the perfect curves as well and weighed no more thann 100 pounds. She was a bit on the shorter side, but a lot of guys told her they liked that.

She walked slowly down the halls, a person of beauty and grace. She was the queen bee, persay, of her high school. Yet she was not stuck up. Everyone else had put her in this position. Juliet didn't want to be popular or perfect, but everyone expected her to be. She sighed as went and sat down in class. Another boring day, another boring school. Her friend was flirting with one fo the jocks. Juliet took out a book and burried her head in it, not wanting to talk to anyone.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

**I'm naming my character Angel**

So this was it, he hadn't even been at this school for fifteen minutes and he was already lost! Fifteen damn minutes! He was walking around having no idea where he was going, he looked down not really caring about his appearance but still, he wore faded jeans, a white t-shirt with the words 'The Devil Wears Prada' he had black converse on, naturally. Angel's hair was a dark brown short and wavy it curled at the ends and his eyes were a hazel green and brown, his looked like it had never seen sunlight, but he was OK with that. He didn't see the pretty girl who's face was burried into a book.

"Ah, damnit." he muttered. "I'm Sorry." he said, staring down at her, she was extremely... well... short.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Juliet looked up into a pair of gorgeous eyes. Her five foot two inches were dwarfed by his body. She felt so short standing next to him. he didn't look like he belonged here. Her high school was a private school where most of the kids had tons of money and wore the latest clothes. He was dressed in worn out jeans, black converse boots, and a shirt with the words "Devil wears Prada."

She was entranced. She had never met someone like this. She found herself wondering whta kind of car he drove. or did he ride a motorcycle? She couldn't stop starring.

"Got a problem?" he asked.

"N...no." She stuttered. "It's just...I've never met someone like you before." She smiled timidly.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:16 pm
October Girl says...

Angel tired not to smile back, she was very very cute. He liked her already. He stared at her, she had the cutest nose, not that he was going to tell her that, he'd just met her. Was she qualified to be a little person? That's what they called those short people that make money right? Little person?

"People like me???" he asked, towering over her, he hated that he scared her, but he knew he did.

"Well, I mean... This school... You... Hi." she stammered.

"Hi, I'm Angel Ramos." he said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 pm
View Likes

"Hi. I'm Juliet." She smiled timidly.

"Got a last name?" he asked, leaning over her desk.

She blushed. His near proximity was exciting her. She blushed. "it's just...Juliet."

Her friend turned around, popping her gum loudly. She looked Angel up and down. "Who the hell are you?"

Angel glared at her friend. "Sarah, this is Angel." Juliet said.

"K...whatev. Juliet, he's so not your type. Buh bye." Sarah said to Angel before dragging Juliet to another jock.

Juliet turned back and saw Angel standing there, still watching her being dragged away.

203 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:34 am
October Girl says...

Angel just stood there, watching her get dragged away by her friend... Or so called friend. But the same thing occured, he still had no idea where and the fuck he was. He turned around and stalked down the hall, seeing well dressed guys in Polo shirts and their hair jelled. The only time Angel would ever dress like that was in a snow balls chance in hell... Or maybe for Juliet. He'd deffinatly do it for Juliet.

"Dumbass." he muttered under his breath, of course she wasn't interested in him, he was a newbie. No one, but he was going out for baseball. That he was sure of. He read off a piece of paper and found his locker, it looked like a coffin, long and black. He got out a book and slammed the door.

The bell rang.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 am

Juliet walked into her literature class. It was a special class she had taken for her accademic scores. Her friends hadn't taken the class. She saw Angel sitting by himself in the back. She hesitantly approached him and sat down beside him.

"Hey, remember me?" she asked shyly, blushing.

He smiled at her, those eyes smoldering. She looked down, blushing. He wouldn't be interested in her. He was so...different.

203 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 am
October Girl says...

Angel stared at her, he felt his eyes glittering at her. She blushed, she was so beautiful when she blushed. It was hard not to stare at her. How could something so simple make him feel butterflies, he wanted to keep his mouth shut so that he didn't say something stupid.

"Hello, again." he said.

Angel coould even slouch and he was still taller than her. He blinked, staring at her even though she stared down, she had the most incredible violet eyes.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:19 am
View Likes

Juliet kept looking down. She chanced to look up and he was still starring at her. She continued to blush. "You have amazing eyes." She said. She didn't even realize she had sayed it. She just kept looking at him. "I've never met someone like you before." she said softly.

203 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:29 am
View Likes
October Girl says...

This time he smiled, showing both rows of perfectly straight, white teeth.

"I could say the same about you." he truthfully said, but he had just met her. But already he could tell, all the girls at this school would either be preppy snobs, or material girls. He knew that Juliet was different, he just knew.

"So where'd you move from?" she asked.

"New York City." Angel stared down into her eyes, she broke eye contact first to smile downward.

"That's far all the way to Beverly Hills, California." she said.

He nodded.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:36 am
View Likes

Juliet smiled. "I've never been. My parents like to keep me close to home." She looked at him. "What's it like?" she asked suddenly interested. "What do people act like? is it big? What do you do there? Are people smart? Are there...gangs? Drugs?..." She blushed and looked down.

**She's very innocent and nieve.**

203 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:46 am
View Likes
October Girl says...

Angel wanted to laugh, but he didn't know her, his eyes laughed at her, in a good way, but yes, actually laughed.

"You sure do ask alot of questions." he said.

"Well, i'm a very curious person." she admitted.

"Ever heard of curiousity killed the cat?" he asked.

She turned quiet pale and her eyes went wide. "Juliet, I was just kidding." he said, a slow lazy smile urging at the corners of his mouth. "Yes, there was drugs, guns, gangs, anything and everything you can think of. Murder, conspiracy, lies, rumors... But New York isn't always bad."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:54 am

Juliet's eyes widened as he mentioned things she was never around or heard of. "Was it scary?" She asked, eyes wide.

He laughed and she blushed. "Sorry. I know. I'm sheltered. I'm very very sheltered." She continued to blush She felt out of place. "Sorry." She mumbled.

203 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 am
October Girl says...

"It's alright, I would have loved to keep my sister sheltered." he said truthfully. "I live with my step father and my mother and my little sister, Sarah." he said. Angel wasn't about to tell her everything that had really happened. He wasn't about to spill his guts to a girl he just met, but she was beautiful.

"So were you in a gang?" she asked.

Angel bit his lip trying not to smile. "No, I wasn't in a gang, I have never murdered anyone, I have done drugs and drank'n alcohol before."

"Well it's really different here, in California." she said.

"So I've noticed." he smiled. "Girls are very different. So are the guys." he said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 am
View Likes

Juliet blushed. She was really liking this guy. He was dangerous...on the edge. He wasn't like anything she had ever come in contact with before. She smiled brightly at him, her eyes shinning. "So...do you like to read or write?" She asked, indicating the literature class they were in.

That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead