z

Young Writers Society

New in Town

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:22 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"YOu think locking her in your truck is going to get her to like you?" Colt laughed. August spun around.

"Shut up!" HE growled.

"Why/ She can't hear us." COlt shrugged.

"So, it's none of your buisness, she obviously doesn't like you. Now I gotta get her home." he turned towards his truck.

"It is my buisness." Colt replied.

"She your girlfriend?" August demanded.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:34 am
Chupatoasta says...

"No, she's n-" August cut Colt off rudely, if Colt could say so himself.

"Then, there you have it, it's none of your buisness!" Kasie could clearly hear what they were saying now.

"It is! You're just going to get her to fall for you, get her in bed, then kick her to the side of the street like a puppy that peed on the carpet to many times!" Colt shouted, enraged. Kasie's mind was going a thousand miles an hour. Was Colt serious?

"And I'm guessing your so much better. Hmm, Colt, what happened to the Stella girlfried on yo-" Before he could finish Colt knocked him in the jaw, both soon rolling across the ground. August hadn't denied that he was going to trash Kasie.

Kasie crawled out the driver side door silently, shoving her hands in her pocket, and jogged towards the street, getting as far away from August and Colt as possible. August hadn't denied what Colt implied, but Colt couldn't be any better, even though he was a great friend of hers. She could hardly see the theater anymore. She turned down the highway and began to jog, not stopping until it began to rain. She pulled on the black hoodie she'd brought with her and shoved her hands in her pockets. The idiots were probably still fighting.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:59 am
TNCowgirl says...

August growled when they both stepped away from each other when it started to rain. "I wouldn't push her to the side. You would, you have no feeling for girls, you've said so yourself!"

"Ya, well your no better, even if you want to think you are." Colt hissed. August shook his head walking to the truck, Kay was gone.

"Good going, ass." He hissed getting in his car and driving til he found her. "Get in before you get sick."

"No.' She replied.

"Please, Kay."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:23 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie crossed her arms and kept walking, glaring at the ground, raindrops stinging her cheeks. "Kay, get in." She just shook her head, continuing to walk. In a storm like this she usually had the radio blasting and was covered up in her bed, scared to come out. Thunder rolled overhead, along with a flash of lightning, causing terror to shoot through her body. "Kasie, get in the car, come on, you've got that inspection tomorrow and everything!"

"Leave me alone August! Don't ever talk to me again! Don't come to the center, don't offer me a ride to school, don't come to my house, and you sure as hell better not bother me at school! I hate you!" She shouted, glaring at him with tears in her eyes. She blinked them away angrily and kept walking.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August parked his truck, jumped out and ran over to where she was. He picked her up and let her slam her fist in his chest as he walked to his truck and set her in it, starting the engine and driving before she could say something.

"Want to explain why you hate my guts now?" He asked.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:24 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie just glared at him, crossing her arms. If she told him why she was really angry, that might give away the fact that she sort of liked him. She tried opening the door, only to fail. Thuder rolled overhead again and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. "We've just gotten really close, and someone like you really shouldn't hand out with me. All of your friends think I'm a freak, and you don't need to be shunned because of who you hang out with." Kasie sighed inwardly, contemplating over this explanation and the real one.

*short I know sorry! :cry: **
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

August lauhge.d "I don't care what other people think, whatever gave you that idea is crazy. My friends know they accept everyone or take a hike." He shruge.d

**Mine is shorter. :P **
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie shook her head as tears welled in her eyes. She turned away from August, curling in a ball while she sat in the seat. She jumped a good four inches when the thunder rolled above for the hundreth time. She could see her body shaking, and burried her face in her knees. Hopefully August would listen to her and never talk to her again. She was senior, with two many things on her mind, and she really didn't need anyone in her life at the time. The ride all the way to her home was silent, but when she opened the the door was still locked.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Look at me, Kay, please." He said soflty leaning against the steering wheel and looking at her.

"let me out." She said not looking.

"Not til you look at me."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:13 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie sniffed almost silently and wiped her eyes on her knees, glancing at him from behind her hair. "What August, what could you possibly want? I've got to get up early." And hide from this storm. She added mentally, eyes full of terror when another crash sounded.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:25 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I don' tknow what I did. But I"m sorry, ok. " He hit unlock and then ran a ahdn through his hair. "Go ahead, leave, if you want. I'm sorry."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie opened the door quickly and ran towards her front door, staring out at August, who hand his head in both his hands. She sniffed and wiped her eyes before unlocking the door. She strode into the living room calmly, screaming loudly when thunder rolled again. She hated thunder storms. Her brother had crashed his car on the way home from Kasie's daycare with Kasie in the car and she'd watched him die. She ran upstairs, changed into a pair of simple girl boxers and a tank, cranked her radio up all the way, and hid under her comforter shuddering while tears poured from her eyes.

She didn't realize that her phone had fallen out of her pocket in August's car, and all her friends were texting her to see if she wanted to come over since it was storming.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

August saw the phone vibrate again and he picked it up, every text said she could come hang with them sense she was scared of storms. He stuck it in his pocket and wlaked up to the door pounding on it. He could hear her music so he slippedin the house an dup to her room opening her door.

"hey, you left your phone in my truck."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:14 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie choked on a gasp when she head August's voice. She sniffed and wiped her eyes swallowing the lump in her throat to keep her voice from cracking. "J-just leave it on the dres-ser." Damn, her voice cracked. Kasie coughed to cover it up and sniffed again, eyes tightly closed. She heard August set her phone down and yelled out for him to wait. He stopped and turned around, staring at Kasie who was now standing. Her voice didn't seem like it wanted to work. She opened and closed her mouth a few times. "N-nevermind." August nodded and turned around.

A lightning bolt cracked, lighting up the room, and before Kasie knew it she was latched to the back of August. "Don't go," she sobbed, "please. I'm so, so sorry, j-just stay here tonight. I-I'm scared." She admitted, face burried inbetween his shoulders.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 1:59 am
TNCowgirl says...

August some how managed to get her off his back and then pull her into a hug. "Alright, it's ok." He said softly rubbing he back.

***TEars, short. I'm tired. I spent all day with my boy. :D***
Want a Readers crit???

Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary