Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:46 am
Elizabeth says...

Godric spotted them and drew his sword to join Caleb in sword play
*fast forewards to end*
And then... they beat his demon who now currently lay in a gigantic puddle of bubbly, red, evil.

*Sorry, battles are getting monotonous... so let's just kill them bastards :P*

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:13 am
deleted6 says...

(One probelm with your thing Liz Godric has a big gash in his back)

Just when the demon breathed it's last breath, Feren matilrized into the room

Caleb look uncomfotable "Hey Feren how things being dead"

Feren looks at him grinning "Hey Caleb i asked to be here, for what rest in Marko hands is the fate of Carradyne"

Suddenly their a loud boom and out the crumbling wall came Resputo, Tanith and Tenon. Resputo spoke "We're here for Marko so give him up it too late to save him they sneered
Last edited by deleted6 on Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:57 pm
Elizabeth says...

*Sighs, I don't understand this... I'ts getting too confusing for me... I don't know when I'll post next now... Because it's moving so slowly, and now it's moving so fast... it's ultimately confusing Vernon. We have overworked this topic. Now that I think of it we should take a little break from this so we can refocus on everything else before continuing.* --Elizabeth

Random avatar

Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:11 am
Elizabeth says...

"We will never give up that easily Resputo! How dare you even consider it!" Caleb shouted.

Teron cackled evilly, it was teh most sinister sound anybody had ever heard. "We didn't expect you to hand him over that easily, it's a figure of speech, moron. Tanith!" With the snapping of fingers Tanith bolted foreward, knocking past the barracade of men and swords, past the screaming women, reaching with his arm out at Marko.

Without the anger within him, Marko was weak, and extremely vunerable. Rose screamed, suddenly Tanith Froze.

"Stop it.... STOP SCREAMING!" Tanith headed towards Rose, who ran out of his path continuing to scream. Each second that passed forced Tanith down. He shook violently, struggling with his movements, fell hard on the ground.

Resputo gasped," What's happening to him!?"
Teron scowled and charged at them instead.

Marko's eyes fluttered to a squint, "Idiot Caleb, didn't you read the book? Weaknesses---" And shut his eyes again.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:25 am
deleted6 says...

Caleb looked confused at Marko sighed drew his sword and held his sword in mid air above Tanith. When Tanith next tried to get up the sword went straight through him. Tenon immeadiatly lost it "YOU.... I'LL KILL YOU" screamed Tenon.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:36 am
Elizabeth says...

(I thought it was TERON not TENON)
(O_O)
Where have I been... umm.....

Caleb was assulted by the angered "Teron" who swung his sword around rapidily, nearly slicing off Caleb's hair.

The battle had reached levels of danger so high that everboyd in the room evacuated.

As Caleb, drenched in sweat and fright, battled on, he couldn't help but wonder what, "weaknesses" meant.

Random avatar

Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:15 pm
deleted6 says...

It then hit him Teron had been great friends with Tanith and Tanith weakness was him thinking he was invinciable.
Caleb grinned "You've no friends left Teron either you killed them or they abanoned, because you're insane you're mad and Tanith was only friends with you, because he..."

Teron looks fit too explode "I'll kill you... i'll rip out your gizzard crush your heart with my bare hands...

Suddenly Teron hears a voice "Teron darling please try control your temper i love you, but when you plain lose it i get afraid of you"

Caleb watched as Teron stood thier no longer with hate in his eyes

It was a flash back,Teron regonized this place it was his old home and he was pleading with a woman

"I try Alaura i do, but i swear i will never hurt you..."

I can't be sure of that Teron so i'm leaving you, i love you, but this is for the best."

Teron looks at Alaura "Please Alaura i can change give me a chance"

Alaura looks at him with tears in her eyes "I've given you far too many chances Teron" she starts too leave.

Teron loses it "WELL IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU SCREAMS TERON THEN NO ONE CAN"

*Teron draws his sword and thrust the sword in her back*

Alaura stands thier a brief minute and in her eyes is not hate or anger it disppointment, she then falls on the floor dead

Teron looks at what he done and begs for her to be brought back, but she doesn't move and frozen on her face is the look of disappointment
He screams and then hears a voice

"Channel that anger and join me Teron if you do join me i'll give you her back."

Teron agrees and a stone falls from the sky and lands in his hand, with that Teron walks out forgetting what he done.

Caleb looks at Teron and he see no sign of anger, Teron look like he was going to cry then Teron screams "I KILLED HER I KILLED ALAURA, I BEG YOU CALEB END MY LIFE I WANT TO BE REUNITED WITH HER.

Caleb done as Teron asks and holds his head in hands and breaks his neck *crack*
Last edited by deleted6 on Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:06 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

(Another question before I continue... as horrible as this all was, it was sudden... but isn't Juilianna the name of Marko's wife? I mean... first wife anyway? WHAT'S GOIN ON HERE????
I can easily assume that she came back from the dead but was with Marko and Teron was with Resputo conspiring against them at the picnic when she was killed but... *is confused* clearify for me, love!)

Random avatar

Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:57 am
deleted6 says...

Oh sorry give me a name any name hmm Bob Crachitt sounds good lol. Sorry give a name nad i'll fix the post.

Random avatar

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:56 am
Elizabeth says...

Mayhaps, Alaura? I like that name... Anyway, it confused me is all, so fix it up and I'll reread it and think about stuff... I have a book to read I think... it's good but I hate how the English teacher makes us take notes on it, it gives me ideas.

I love you.

Random avatar

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:13 am
deleted6 says...

Okay changed the name so you carry it on somehow. love you

Random avatar

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 pm
Elizabeth says...

*Shivers.* You KILLED off another character?! Why Teron, he was adorable :( Took me 2 hours to get the basic idea of him and now he's dead?!

WHY?! I hate March...

Teron's limp body fell to the ground. Caleb stood above him, with his hands still posistioned to break a neck.
Two men, Teron and Tanith, lay dead on the field.

Clysintia's eyes began to water. She screamed at Caleb, "How could you do that?! Why did you kill him!?" Clearly upset Eriera and Resputo led her away, between their teeth they growled, "You won't get away with this, we shall return." And with the last of their troupe they vanished.

Caleb turned to take a tourough look at Godric, his back was bleeding badly and Amy didn't think he'd make it through the night. With Carradyne under much stress and confusion they had to take it day by day.

Random avatar

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:13 am
deleted6 says...

(Teron adorable how??)

Godric was lying uncoicious on the bed and by his side was Rose silently praying for him to make it through the night.
Carradyne needed help if this was a golden age then it's not right all Caleb had wanted was too rule with proserperity he looked out the window and sighed.

Random avatar

Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Elizabeth says...

Aurora paced uneasily around the room as Rose fell asleep by Godrics side... Marko sat in a chair.... unable to think straight...

The little children were forced out of the room and were in the care of Amy,who checked in now and then.

"This is terrible, what would King Ganan have said?" Caleb sighed

Random avatar

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:01 am
deleted6 says...

Marko was thinking, Teron had seemed so evil so cold yet in the end he had been asked to be killed. Maybe the sins were victims as well as them for Amy had told him what Teron last thoughts had been. They were guilt and major depression. This all hurt Marko head but Teron might have not been so evil.

He sighed and looked at Rose if he could do anythign too save Godric he would wait he thought i can. He took out a vial out his pocket and gave it too Rose,

"Amy made this for me in case i'm near death you can have it"

Rose was almost crying and smiled

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo