z

Young Writers Society

Runaway

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:32 am
View Likes
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Logan moaned. "I thought you got enough last night." He teased. His lips moved to her neck and bit the skin softly. He loved the feel of her. He loved her so much. "Please tell me what I said." He begged.

"NO." she giggled.

He growled and pinned her underneath him. "this isn't fair." He said, his eyes beginning.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

"All's fair in love and war," Layton giggled at his expression, one of slight annoyance, humor, and care. She turned her arms so she could push herself up under his grasp and leaned up just far enough where she could bite his earlobe. She smiled and nibbled on it gently, giggling as he shivered. "Besides," she purred, looking him back in the eyes. "Where's the fun in just telling you?" She kissed him on the lips and plopped back down onto the bed, smiling up at him tauntingly.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:34 am

Logan growled. She was getting aggrivating. His hands ran over her chest and he bit her neck. "Tell me!" he growled.

She just giggled. He bit her ear, neck, anything he could reach, he started biting. He wanted it to hurt a bit, but he wanted her to give her some pleasure too. "Tell me."

"No!" she laughed stubbornly. He just bit her skin more.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:43 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Layton resisted the urge to moan and smiled up at him, flipping quickly so she was sitting on top of him. "You really want to know?" She smiled as he nodded, and leaned down so she was still sitting, but her upper body was resting on his chest. "You were saying my name over and over again and you were going over everything that happened last night. There was more, but sadly, I fell asleep... I think." That, of course was a little white lie, but Logan didn't know that? Did he? Layton pressed herself against him and smiled, threading her fingers through his thick hair.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:34 am

Logan moaned. It felt so good. He thrusted up into her. He wanted to pleasure her nonstop. She smiled and stayed on top. She guided his hands to her chest. He was loving this! It felt so good. He was just so restless. She was so beautiful and sexy. "I love you." He said.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:45 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton smiled lightly and pressed against his hands. "I love you too," she smiled crookedly and slid away from him, propping herself up on his lower stomach so she barely touched his manhood. She shot him a teasing look and moved around slowly, her hands massaging his chest deeply.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:59 am

**Make sure you rate this R**

He moaned. "You are a naughty princess." He teased. He just loved her so much. He smiled and kissed the parts he could reach. She was so beautiful. He laughed at her. He was having a lot of fun with her.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:11 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Lol I did*

"But I'm your naughty princess, am I not?" Layton smiled down at him before pressing her lips to his. "Hmm..." She wanted to tease him and tell him that she was bored and to entertain her but she decided against it. Instead she smiled at him seductively before leaving a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach, moving down further and further. She smiled up at him and cocked an eye brow. her eyes never leaving his face as she trailed a line down his manhood with her tongue.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:17 am

Logan moaned. "Layton." He whispered hoarsely. He didn't have anything to do except lay there and enjoy it. He loved the feel of her. Her mouth was delicate and felt great on him. "Yes, you are my naughty princess." He said, trying not to moan.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:24 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton giggled lightly and bit down gently on the hot, pulsing skin near her mouth. She couldn't help but giggle again as Logan let a deep moan trip out of his mouth, echoing around the room. Layton smiled, letting her mouth trail away from him, only to be place on his lips. She leaned over to his ear and smiled, nibbling his lobe. "Take me again," she growled lowly, running her fingers across the side of his chest, "Entertain me Logan."
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 am

Logan smiled. "How can I refuse?" He asked. He pushed her under him and entered her slowly. He started working himself in and out of her, moaning in pleasure. It felt so good...being inside the woman he loved. He sped up, hoping she liked it just as much as he did.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:15 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Gasping loudly, Layton used her leg strength to maneuver her pelvis back and forth against him. The bed was slightly moving back and forth with every thrust from Logan’s strong force. This sent Layton over the edge and she couldn’t help but scream out his name. Together they moaned and gasped for air. Logan gradually slowed down his rhythm and eventually came to a stop, placing his hands on either side of Layton for support and collapsing onto her, still inside.

Once she caught her breath Layton nibbled on his ear lobe again. "I love you," she purred, loving the feel of him inside of her and just being close to her.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Logan panted and smiled. "I love you too. You are one hard woman to satisfy." He teased.

She giggled and he could swear his heart was pounding just being near her. Once he was rested, he stood up and dressed. "We should probably either be leaving or get you back to your father. He's going to be furious with you for not spending time with Solomon." He growled. He didn't want her around that jerk. He hated Solomon. He was jealous of all the princes. He wished that he could really marry her. He sighed.

**How about his family is really prestigious. Like, higher than all the other princes. XD**

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:53 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**XD Okay, fine with me! But when is his father coming? 8) **

Layton groaned and crawled out of the bed, bringing the sheet with her as she wrapped her arms around Logan from behind, resting her head between his shoulder blades. "I don't want to go," she growled. She didn't want to go to her father, much less see Solomon.

"Ah, but you have to," Logan turned around just in time for Layton to kiss him passionately. She felt so short, for she had to stand on her toes just to reach him.

"Fine," she grumbled, pulling away, but you've got to promise me that you'll visit tonight." Layton giggled as Logan chuckled deeply.

"I promise. Now, get dress and I'll take you to your father." Layton nodded and slipped her undergarments on, pulling her dress on over it and fixing her hair. Once finished, she grabbed Logan's hand as he led her out of his room and down the stairs.

*Wow... this is really random but I just saw a stick shaped like a sword! :D**
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:14 pm

**Soon. They had to go back to the ballroom. I was thinking while he was delivering her, they could run into the king or something.**

Logan reluctantly led her down the stairs, back through the secret passageways, to the door they had entered. Before he opened it, he kissed her passionately, then slipped his mask on. If her dad saw his face, it would be his death. He led her into the ballroom and didn't want to let go.

The King was talking to one of the other Kings from another country. he looked regal, more aggressive, fierce, and harsh. He turned as they entered. Layton's father glared at Logan. He squared his shoulders. He refused to be intimidated.

"Where the hell have you been?! What have you done with my daughter?!"

"Father-" Layton started, but Logan stepped up.

"I have done nothing that she didn't want." He answered bodly.

"Take off your mask!"

Logan looked at Layton once, almost saying good bye, then pulled off the mask.

The king's features hardened. "How dare you! You have no business being with my daughter! I should have you-" but before he could finish, the other king stepped up.

"What's your name?"

"Logan."

"How old are you?"

"19."

The new king circled Logan, then smiled. "Hello, son."

Logan's mouth dropped. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. your my son...and heir to the dragon throne."

"Dragon?"

"Yes, dragon. We control dragons."

Layton's father was shocked. The dragon king was the most powerful person in all the worlds. Logan smiled. HE was really liking this.

Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor