z

Young Writers Society

Runaway

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:25 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Logan was stunned. She had kissed him. She wanted him to come to the ball, despite the fact that her sister had just seen them. He smiled. He knew all the secret passageways. That's why he was a runner. Everyone else got lost within the deep walls of the castle. He didn't. It was easy.

He slipped into one and went to Layton's bedroom. He waited in the passage way until she came in. He made sure she was alone, and then came out of hiding. "I have nothing to wear, Layton." He said, pulling her into his arms and holding her there. He liked the feel of her. It just felt right. "You know that you could get in a lot of trouble for being with me, right?" He wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting into before they tried anything. He didn't want her to get hurt. He loved her too much to let that happen.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:17 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton laughed lightly and nodded, laying her head back against Logan's shoulder. "Of course I do, and about having something to wear..." She thought for moment before slowly pulling out of his grasp and walking over to her wardrobe, which she began to dig around in. She soon found a simple dress suit, a black tie, and a pair of dress shoes. She handed them all to Logan with a smile before squatting on the ground and yanking up a loose tile. An old, black mask with a single sapphire embedded on the side sat there, perfectly wrapped in satin. Layton pulled it out gently and carefully unwound the satin before handing it to Logan. "It was my grandfather's gift to my grandmother. She was a peasant girl that he'd met on his first escape into town. I'll tell you the story another time, but right now you need to get dressed. I'll be right back." With that said Layton grabbed a black velvet and duchesse satin dress and crawled into her bed, pulling the conopy around it shut. "Just get dressed out there... I'll get dressed in her," she lowered her voice, "and hopefully I won't fall off the edge." Logan apparently heard, for he was laughing lightly. "Hey! It happened before! Nina was yelling at me to hurry up and I couldn't get my shoe on, so I fell off the edge of the bed."
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Logan smiled and quickly changed. He looked at himself in her small mirror. He looked completely different. He felt hands around his waist and turned to see Layton looking stunning. "You look beautiful." He breathed, kissing her passionately. He never wanted to let go. He finally pulled away from the kiss. "I'm jealous." He admitted.

"Of what?"

"That all those princes are here trying to marry you...and I can't."

23 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:43 pm
Chupatoasta says...

*I've written this like fifteen times due to my flipping computer going haywire... So to save my computer trouble from shutting down every five minutes imma make this short then go get on my sisters comp.*

Layton burried her face in Logan's chest and groaned. "I don't want to think about it. It's not like I'm going to marry any of those egotistical jerks. All they care about is having an heir, how they look at their throne, and having a sex buddy whenever they feel like it." She pulled away and smiled up at him. "I'm running away before my seventeenth. I'm going to travel to the main city and start anew there." She smiled lightly, her eyes twinkling.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:07 pm

Logan starred at her in disbelief. "Layton, you can't!"He said.

"Why not?" she demanded, looking hurt.

"Layton, your dad will flip. he won't stop searching for you. You will never have peace. your dad does love you, despite what you think. he just wants the best for you. Layton, you just...can't."

She yanked away from him, tears filling her eyes. this is what I want." she said.

He sighed. "Then I'm going with you, my love. I won'r let you be alone. Please don't go wihout me."

23 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:37 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Lol, my sister spilled coke on her keyboard the other day so i had to hook mine up to her computer... She's such a dork**

Layton smiled at him lightly and nodded her head, trying to push the coming tears away. "I won't. I promise!" She hugged him again, soon screaming when her door flung open, revealing a heavyset, middle-aged woman with dark hair and thick rimmed spectacles that sat right on the bridge of her crooked nose. Layton slapped Logan's mask onto his face, covering up her scream with a small laugh. "Oh, hello Hilda! What do you need?" The woman's face brightened with a wide, angry smile.

"Nothing, but I am slightly annoyed that I can't find one of the servant boys. He's about your age and had the guest list with him." Hilda sighed angrily. Logan stiffened behind Layton, realizing that he still had the list.

"Oh! Logan, correct?" Hilda nodded. "Yes, he was awfully sick so I gave him the day off and he gave me the list." Layton strode over to her wardrobe and grabbed a rolled up scroll. She smiled and handed it to Hilda. "I was going to bring it to you on my way down."

"Yes, well, thank you," Hilda was eyeing Logan suspiciously. "Your father requests your appearance in the ball room now."

"Thank you so much Hilda! We'll hurry down there right now!" Layton grabbed Logan's hand, her black and gold mask, and hurried passed Hilda, towards the ball room.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Logan sighed. "That was close." He said into her ear. She nodded and they went into the ball room.

Her father eyed him. "Who is this?"

Logan stepped foreward. "I'm Prince Lathom. My cousin invited me. I hope that's alright. Your daughter has been showing me around."

He saw her father brighten immediately. "Of course! Please don't let me interupt."

he nodded and guided Layton away from her father.

23 Reviews

Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:17 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton breathed a sigh of relief and smiled up at Logan. "Nice work, Prince Lathom," she elbowed Logan in the ribs gently, letting a thread of laughter escape her lips. Logan laughed deeply as Layton slid her mask on. Many people were already arriving, mostly pig-head princes. All of them recognized Nina at once, due to the fact of her mask consiting of something that covered only one of her eyes. She was dancing from man to man like she usually did. "I hope nobody recognizes me as easily as they do the brothel woman over there." She pulled Logan away from the crowd and smiled up at him, laying her head on his shoulder.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 am

Logan sighed in contentment. He loved the feel of her in his arms. He looked around carefully, then gently pressed his lips to hers. He loved her so much. "Layton?"

"Yes?"

"I love you...I always have." He couldn't believe he had just said that...but he had.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:02 am
Chupatoasta says...

Blushing a deep scarlett, Layton bit her lip and smiled up crookedly at him. "I love you too," she smiled, latching her arms around his neck. "Let's go da-"

"Princess Layton! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" A man, around Layton's age walked over, blond hair falling sideways across his left eye. He had obviously drank a large amount of wine, for he reeked of it.

"Soloman. Good to see you," she lowered her voice so only Logan could hear, "Not." Logan smirked, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Yes, it must be," Soloman laughed haughtily, "Care for a dance?"

"Actually I-"

"Oh come on now. Don't be shy. Let's dance," he grabbed her arm roughly and began to yank her towards the dance floor.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 am

Logan growled. he didn't like this person one bit. He stalked off after them. "Parden me, but I was dancing with her." He glared. He didn'r want this jerk touching his girl. He felt his hands ball up into fists.

"Didn't look like it." the drunk replied.

"Well...we were. so, if you'll excuse us," he pulled Layton gently back towards him, we'll be leaving now.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton smiled thankfully at Logan, but frowned once again as Soloman yanked her roughly back towards himself. Layton huffed out a breath and glared up at him. "Ah, you can leave after I dance with her," he spat.

"No, that's quite alright, really Soloman. I don't feel good anyway!" She said quickly, trying to pull away.

"Nonsense! Let's go dance," Layton shot Logan an 'help-me' glance as Soloman drug her off once again.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Logan growled. He took a couple deep breaths before approaching Solomon. He wanted to just punch him. "Sir, we were dancing. I don't know what you don't understand about that. Maybe your two drunk to actually comprehend something. So, let me help you. she doesn't want to dance with you. Now back away. My patience is wearing." Logan pulled Layton back to him and guided her to a secret passage, whisking her inside and shutting the door, knowing no one else would be able to find them.

"I want to kill him." He growled.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:38 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton wrapped her arms around Logan and pressed her head into his chest. "Calm down," she laughed lightly, trying to push her own anger away, "and thank you... very much." She laughed again and pressed her lips to his with a smile.

*cry*
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Logan responded to the feel of her lips against his. He loved this. He had never imagined in his wildest dreams that she would love him back. He stroked her hair softly as he clutched her closer to him. He finally pulled away. "Your welcome. Is there anything you'd like to do within the castle? I can take you anywhere you'd like. I know these passageways like the back of my hand." He smiled. "Of course, I wouldn't really mind getting lost with you." That sounded corny, he thought.

Is that a carrot?
— WeepingWisteria