z

Young Writers Society

ι нαтє тнαт ι ℓσνє уσυ

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:29 pm
View Likes
.:Echelon:. says...

When Layton woke up she didnt no where she was all she knew was she wasn't in her room she was on her school bus. I was sitting three seats in fornt of her and she was srounded by her friends.

Ashley sat next to me "Are you ok Jordan?" She asked,

"I'm great"I said as I pulled my jacket zip up.

I looked back at Layton, noticeing she was wearing my 30 seconds to mars jacket.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:50 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton looked around confused, had she been dreaming again? That was probably it. Griffin pulled her out of her seat and over to his and Thomas' laughing deeply. Layton flopped her head backwards, glancing at Jordan. He didn't seen much different. She smiled evily and grabbed a post-it note, writing, 'Kick me I'm Emo,' on it before sneaking up and carefully sticking it to the hood of Jordan's hoodie. The guys burst into laughter and she shot back into her seat, smiling at her accomplishment. That was for making her dream about him.

*short i know*

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:28 pm

*ok chad is gonna ask Layton out, say yes and wilst there going out jordan and Layton kind of see each other and Chad finds the marks*

I just smiled back and toke that sticky note off. I guess she had forgot and thought it was a dream.

"Dont let her get to you" Ashley said as she grabbed his hand, "you my friend deserve better"

Ashley had known how I had felt about Layton ever since sixth grade and she was always there for me.

"Wheres the others" I asked as we got off the bus,

"off the bus already, Chad wanted to ask you something" She replyed.

When they got of the bus Chad ran up to me,

"Hey dude, can I ask you a favour?" he asks as he high fives me,

"Sure Dude what is it?"

"Will you ask Layton out for me"

"Yeah...Whatever" I say as Ashley looks over at me pleading that I would say yes.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:49 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Wait, what does chad look like again and who is he? ((Forgets things easily))**

Layton yawned widely, latched onto Griffin's back as her group walked into the school. She was, for some reason, awfully tired. "Layton," she looked around, her eyes landing on Jordan, "Can I talk to you?" Layton just nodded and let go of Griffin's neck, dropping to the ground without a sound. That was odd. Usually she fell flat on her butt. Layton dismissed the fact and walked over to Jordan, leaning against the lockers.

"Yes?" She smirked, eyes dancing.

"You know Chad, right?" Layton nodded. "Well, we wants to know if you'll go out with him." Go out? With one of Jordan's friends?

"Blehck... I feel like I'm in sixth grade again, surrounded by guys who ask their buds to ask the girl they like out for them. I'd rather him ask me himself, but sure. I'll go out with him. You know my cell number so just give it to him." Layton smiled kindly at him for the first time. At least for the first time out of her dreams.

"LP! Hurry up!" Thomas shouted.

"Coming!" Layton replied with a laugh. "Bye Jordan." With that she ran back over, this time jumping on Thomas' back and laughing loudly as he spun in circles.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:20 pm

*Chad is Jordans friend, i'll add a picture at the bottom*

I was shocked but also happy for Chad. He had liked her for quite awhile and didn't no I liked her.

I ran up to chad,

" Well mate I have bad news..." I said dissapointed "your going out with a troll"

As I said this my skinny emo friend gave me a hug by jumping up on me.

"Heres her number" I said as I passed my phone over to Chad.

As soon as he grabbed my phone and got the number he texted Layton.

'Want to meet me after school at the park?'
Attachments
2098792752_ea7a8bb808.jpg
Chad
2098792752_ea7a8bb808.jpg (29.18 KiB) Viewed 112 times

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:51 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton's screamed as her phone vibrated in her pocket, scaring the crap out of her. The guys began to laugh and she sighed, opening up her blue LG Rumor and reading the text from Chad. She smiled and quickly typed that she was up for it, closing her phone back. "Hey Lay-ton! It's your turn!" Griffin shouted from across the table. God that boy was loud. Layton sighed and turned around, quickly beating him in checkers with one move. Griffin groaned and fell out of his seat in defeat.

"Oh yeah! I'm the bomb!" With that she gripped her back and ran towards homeroom, and... before she knew it... school was over.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Chad had made me sit with him till she had got there ffor some reason. He was probably scared it would go wrong.

I could see her in the distence,

"Ok Chad time for me to go" I said as Layton got closer,

"Its alright stay" Layton smiled as she gave Chad a hug.

"Oh by the way Layton, nice jacket" I said as I walked off to call for Ashley.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:12 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton glanced down at her jacket, her face instantly paling. Ew... Jordan germs. She shook it away and sat next to Chad, smiling lightly. "So... what do you want to do?" She asked, the smile still placed upon her lips. It was Friday so she didn't have to worry about school in the morning.

"Movies, maybe?" Chad smiled cheekily and Layton stood up with a grin.

"Okay! And then after we can get some frozen yogurt?" She smiled.

"Sure," with that said Layton grabbed his hand with an even wider and ran towards the movie theater. It was the first time she was actually out with someone other than the guys since ninth grade.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:48 pm

As they sat in threater and watched twilight, Chad held her hand.

What if I wreck this he thought as she squeezed his hand harder.

Jordan and ashley still sat on the park eating some tuna sandwiches Ashley and her brother Thomas made earlier.

"not so bad for your brother"Jordan laughed and kissed Ashley. They shared a few passionate seconds till he thought of Layton again.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Layton leaned her head on Chad's shoulder, her fingers interlaced with his. He was an awesome guy, but something just didn't seem right. Like, something didn't connect. Layton pushed that thought away and laughed silently as the movie progressed. Vampires sparkling in the sun? Ha! Everyone knows that there were two kind, day walkers, and night walkers. Well, at least her werewolf people did. Layton sighed and closed her eyes, smiling lightly.

After the movie Layton dragged Chad over to TCBY, a frozen yogurt store. "What would you like?" The blonde cashier smiled. She was from Layton's school and was the cheerleading captain. Layton secretly took a picture and sent it to everyone on her list with a small laugh.

"Uhm... Can I get a Strawberry and Crème yogurt?" Layton smiled kindly as the girl nodded and turned to Chad.

"And you?"

"Golden Vanilla please," Chad smiled down at Layton and handed the cashier a ten before wrapping his arm around around her waist. Layton blushed slightly and grabbed her yogurt, walking to a table in the corner of the store. For some reason Chad kept looking at her neck.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:52 pm
View Likes

As chad sat down beside her he pulled her hair up and went to kiss her, so he could have a closer look at her neck.Layton kissed him back and they shared a passionate moment.

"Layton is your neck ok?"

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:06 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton touched her neck, all colour draining from her fact. Two puncture wounds. Just like her dream. It has to be a snake bite. That dream was a dream... right? Layton smiled at Chad weakly. "Y-yeah. It's fine. I... uh... hurt myself on accident." Hurt herself, huh? What kind of excuse was that. Layton shook her head and screamed metally. "Don't worry about it," she laughed lightly, her face falling when the bell signaling that someone came in, rang.

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 am

I enter the cafe, holding Ashley's hand.

"I need toliet"said I said as i saw Layton was too, She walked beside me. As we got near the toliets we talked.

"It wasnt a dream was it" She starts,

"No it wasn't are you stupid" i replys

Man this girl is thick

"so..."she got stopped wilst saying this as jordan pushed his lips against hers.

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:24 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Is Chad a Vampire? Does he know about Jordan?**

Layton began to kiss back but soon pushed away, eyes wide. "Are you an idiot?" She whispered harshly. "Your girl is out there and your best friend just asked me out. Jordan... you're..." she searched for the right word for a minute or two, "an idiot. Just because it wasn't a dream doesn't mean you can just come up and kiss me!" Layton gripped the bridge of her nose between her thumb and fore-finger.

"Layton I-" Layton held up a hand and glared up at him.

"Don't even start." The idiot. Playing with her emotions as if he was a puppeteer and she was the puppet. She wasn't going to have that. First he did what... you know, he did, then he asked her out for Chad, and now, on the very same day, he kissed her?! Layton stormed back to the seat where Chad was, calming her expression and smiling at him. "Sorry," she smiled lightly.

"No problem," he laughed.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:09 am

*no chad's not a vampire and he doesn't no, and sorry toke me so long just watched new metro station video*

I dont even want Ashley!! I just didnt want to seem.... ya no, Layton obsessed.

I walked back to the table, and grabbed Ashleys hand as I sat down.

"Ash.. I have to tell you something"I whispered to her "I cant do this anymore"

I watched a tear roll down her face, it made me feel happy inside.

" See ya guys" she said as she snatched her hand away from mine.

I pushed my chair back and placed my feet on the table,

"so hows you too?" I asked as normal as I possiblely could.

I could see Layton fighting back the tears,

"Great" said Chad as he held her closer to him.

Layton grabbed the side of Chad face and pushed her lips against his.I know why shes doing this. She didn't want to she wanted me to be jealous. It wasn't working. I didn't care. I knew I get her back.

"oh crap look at the time, Mighty boosh is on Chad your missing it" I said as i knew Chad would go,

"see ya tomorrow babes, crap its the last series" Shouted Chad as he ran out,

"Enjoy that did ya?" I grinned

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild