z

Young Writers Society

A Vampire Nightmare

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:20 am
Firestalker says...

It was a matter of counting the seconds. I was here she was there, the guards were here and the prince and his guards were there. It was a risky but possible escape. It was just a matter of seconds. On the twenty fifth minute of our escape i slit a guards throat and managed to get him on my back, then i lifted him up and threw him at the prince. Then i jumped from where i was to where the prince was, it was an easy leap. And then for the final task i killed one of the twins and clutched the girls hand, then i lifted the twin and threw him out of the wall jumping on top of his body just as he flew out of the stronghold.

A few flying seconds later.

The body could only hold us for a maximum of 1 minute, we were too heavy for it although i threw it extremely fast. we landed on a bush and then managed to get inside a cave nearby far the sun was rising again. We would have to continue our journey the next night, or as i call it the next morning.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:19 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa turned and looked at him.

"I want an explanation please." She said crossing her arms.

"I'll answer only what I want to, but ask away." He repleid sitting down and looking at her.

"What did I do to the ones I looked at?" She asked.

"Basically chocking, just one that affects vampires to." He replied with a shrug.

"What else can I do?" She demanded. "Why am I so important to everyone that they want to torture me to figure out what I can do?"
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:51 pm
Firestalker says...

"How do i know?" I said simply lying to her.

She seemed to take the answer lightly.

"How old are you?" She asked after a while.

"Somewhere between 100 and 400 years of age" I said yawning.

"You don't know your age?" She asked surprised.

"when your a vampire you loose count of the years passing as if they are just seconds in a minute." I replied coldly.

"And what do vampires eat other than blood?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing in any way" I replied.

"Cant we go out in the sun?"

"We can but only for a short time for it starts to burn our flesh after a specific time, varying from person to person.".

"Who are you?" She asked changing the subject.

"I don't understand" I replied wanting a more specific answer.

"Who were you before you became a vampire and who are you now as a vampire? She asked again.

"That... is something you need not know" i said turning to look at the ground.

"Why is the prince after you and who were those twins?" she asked

"They were They were after you because your power is rare. And the tins were the royal guard. as long as one twin has a breath of life left the other lives and vice versa." I explained simply being as secretive as possible.

"Tomorrow you feed" I added.

"I don't want to drink blood" She said in a tone afraid and grossed out.

"I' sleeping" I said.

"Do vampires need sleep?" She asked again loudly.

"No" i answered.

"Then why are you...." she asked.

"I don't like the sun light, not even the slightest of it, its not good for us." I cut in.

I knew that the vampires were close to us, i felt them, if we slept or tried to sleep, we might not be able to be found. But i did not want her to know this.
--

110 Reviews

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa looked at him and frowned. She walked back to a corner in the back of the cave and curled up. "Whenever it's time to leave get me." SHe said glaring at him. He wasn't telling her something.

"S-s-stop!" He cried his hands at his throat. She closed her eyes. "Ok, you gotta watch what you do."

"Why? I don't need you!" She hissed at him. He laughed shaking his head.

"Ya, you do. What if you get another power, you won't know how to use it? I know powers." He replied. She frowned and shook her head.

"Go to sleep!" She hissed at him not looking at him.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 pm
Firestalker says...

I woke up in the night. The sky was filled with stars, which meant no humans were here with lights. I stood up and woke the girl.
"What is your name?" I asked after she woke up.
"My name is Pippa, and your is?" She asked yawning
I was silent for a while then i replied simply "Zire"
"Come we need to feed" I said standing up and leading her out of the cave.
She followed me silently and frightened.
"I don't take apprentices, but in this case I will have to. From this point on you are my pupil, but treat me as an equal, i will teach you but i am not your teacher." i explained
"Furthermore you will address me by my name, and in no other way" I said
"Any questions?"
--

110 Reviews

Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:38 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"What if I don't want you to teach me?" Seh demanded.

"Then you'll have to figure out your powers on your own." He repleid.

"Fine." She replied crossing hre arms. "But only because I don't know where else to find someone i can trust that will be able to help me through all this. If you get on my nerves I hope you can run faster then my powers work." She replied crossing her arms and then jumping up into a tree and climbing to the top looking around for anything to feed off. She knew she wouldn't be able to smell anything due to the rain that had come while they were alseep.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:29 am
Firestalker says...

"Fine" I repeated and took a deep breath smelling the air.

"You wont smell anything like that, the rain's washed away all the scents" She said laughing.

I ignored her and kept smelling the air. Eventually the new born scents reached my nose and off i went, to catch the human that had incidentally started to wonder in these woods at this time. A few seconds of unimaginable speed left me a few feet close to the human who shouted in shock at my sudden arrival.
"hello Human" I hissed and smiled at his shock
"Good bye human" I said smiling more as i held him in a unbreakable grasp and bit at his neck.
The human died in a few minutes as i drained it of his blood fully, leavings a small amount for Pippa who had just arrived.
"Drink" I commanded pointing to the body, but she only stared at the now dead man.
"I said drink" I commanded again impatient by now.
"You never told me we had to kill humans and drink their blood" She said
"well what did you expect? that a man would come to us and feed us?" I asked sarcastically
She jumped to another tree running away from me.
"New born's" I muttered as i finished off the rest f the blood and walked after her.
--

110 Reviews

Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal clutched the tree branch her fingers digging into it. She wasn't about to kill another human. She wasn't that hungry yet.

"YOu need to feed." Zire said walking up and jumping on the branch in front of her.

"No. I don't want to kill a human unless I have to." She replied.

"You have to. All those tests they did on you will make you weak if you don't feed." He replied. "You must feed!"

"NO!" She hissed standing up anger boiling inside of her. A rock flew from behind her slamming into Zire and knocking him to the ground. The rock shattered to bits after hitting him. "Oh no! Are you ok?" She asked jumping down and running over to him.

"I-I'll survive." He moaned slowly getting up.

"What was that?" She asked.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:18 pm
Firestalker says...

I pointed at the Princes royal guards "does that answer your question?" I asked sarcastically

"we can take them"she said counting the number of the guards.

"I don't think that's a good idea "I said as they shot a few bullets at where we were, missing.

She looked at me puzzled.

"I'll explain later, for now we run and try to survive without using our powers" I said as i stood up.

She tried to urge but a lifted her up and started running through the forest until we came to a large open space.

She kept struggling as i ran through it. At one point she bit me on the hand causing me to fall and strip on a small hole.

"Nice work" i said angrily as i tried to get up.

But someone pointed a gun at me.
--

110 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:19 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****Oh, the rock had been thrown by her, cause of telepathy, but this I"ll go with too. It's better this way, cause that is how she can get telepathy. :P ****

Pippa looked at the guard standing in front of her. He had the gun at Zire. He didn't think she was a threat. That made her even more mad.

"Put the gun away!" SHe growled. The guy looked up at her laughing.

"Sorry, honey, but I'm not stupid." The guard smiled. She glared and he laughed. "Won't work on me." Her eyes narrowed and her got even more angry. She felt something build up inside of her and then she let it take over. A pointed rock flew past her slamming into the guards chest throwing him back.

"Maybe that will!" She hissed grabbing Zire and running into the woods. "Your going to explain that, right?" She asked.

"What?" He asked when tehy finally got far enough away leaving no trail.

"Moving that rock! The one on the guard!" She growled. He shrugged.

"It's what it looks like. You move things with your mind." He replied.

"But I didn't know it was there!" She repleid. "How did I move it."

"Maybe it's a defense, your mind does it on it's own without you knowing." He shrugged rubbing his ankle.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:24 pm
Firestalker says...

"Hey wait a sec" I said scratching my head.

"Yes?" asked Pippa with a small glint of hope of knowing what this was.

"It was you who threw that stone at me wasn't it?" I said angrily breaking all her hopes.

"Come on don't you have any idea what this new power is?" She asked.

I sighed and then looked at her, "Of course i do. Its telekinesis. You have the power to make anything not alive move, that means you can if needed move this extremely large tree behind me. Try it" I asked biting my hand and drinking my blood.

"why are you doing that?" She asked.

"Its an old remedy. It strengthens you for a while if you have not fed properly. And I'm still very hungry" I moaning rolling on the floor.

*Sorry for the comedic side, I'm a little comedic right now. :lol: :lol: :lol: *
--

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa looked at the tree then at him. She concentrated on picking the tree up. It lifted up and she smiled. She held it over his head and wrapped the roots around him tightly holding them firmly.

"HEY!" He growled. "Let me out of this mess!" He tried to break the roots and she covered them in hard stones keeping them in place. She walked towards him crossing her arms.

"No." She smiled.

"Don't make me have to get out of this." He growled.

"Why? Cause you'll get really mad? I'm the one that can kill when I'm mad without thinking." She replied. "I hadn't meant to throw that rock at you before, my mind must've thought you a threat." She smiled. "Now, I have to go find something to feed off." She turned and ran off leaving him tied up. SHe didn't really go to find food though. She got far enough away so she could see what he would do to get out.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:50 pm
View Likes
Firestalker says...

"Aww man" I growled as i tried to get my self out of the roots of the tee.

"I need to get my self unentangled from this mess." I said to my self then started laughing "haha 'Unentangled' that's not even a word."

I thought for a while, was it okay for her to be outside alone 'hunting' as she had said when there were people trying to kill her.

"Got yourself into a very hard mess i see" Said someone in my mind.

The irony of how my mind works in even these situations
I thought as i struggled more to free myself

That when i got an idea. My body, as a skilled and strong vampire could bend further than any humans body. If i could reach out for my Electric rod at the back of my pocket to my right i could just manage to lengthen it. The electric rod was only about the size of my hand but once the button to its right is pressed the rod lengthens in size. I used it then to get rid of the tightness between me and the tree roots as the rod develops an electric aura when in contact with vampire skin or blood. I managed to escape and then i ran after Pippa.
--

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:56 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa smiled when she saw him get out then she jumped from the tree and took off at full speed. She didn't plan on feeding. SHe didn't have to yet and she wasn't going to. Course fate thought otherwise. Someone was up ahead and had cut themselves. She ran to the clearing where they were. It was a man, a nasty looking man. She could tell he was not a good man either so she didn't regret running up behind him, putting a hand over his mouth, and then biting into his neck drainging him completely of his blood. When there was none left she let him fall and then she looked around, Zire would be here any minute now. As if on que he ran into the feild and then over to her.

"I thought you didn't kill humans?" He smiled.

"He was bad." She replied as she listened. "We have visitors somewhere near." Just then teh prince walked out of the woods looking at them. Pippa hissed and crouched a little. The prince raised his hand.

"Wait, before you get mad and try to choke us ot death again." He smiled. "May I come talk?"
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:19 pm
Firestalker says...

"Yeah, if you sop chasing up and try to kill us" I replied sighing.

"Deal" Replied the prince without further notice and started to walk towards us.

"I still don't believe you" I replied "Which is why I'll keep this gun with me"

I took one my anti-vampire guns out of my holster hidden in the clothes i wore.

"Very well" replied the Prince sighing.

We sat down and so did the prince and his bodyguards.

"Well what do you want this time" I asked the prince who seemed to smile at the question.

"We want her" Replied the prince "You turn her in and we'll let you go"

"Hah Your in no position to give orders!" I said standing up and showing him the gun i had.

"Oh but i am" replied the prince who signaled his bodyguards who stood up and revealed their own guns.

"Ah i see" I said and stood in an attacking position.
--

You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky