z

Young Writers Society

Land of Total Randomness

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:37 pm
Kobain72 says...

The court case was over quickly after Robin explained they had been nowhere near any rings so couldn't have been loiting them. The Judge understood this and to show his concen started dancing like MC Hammer.
"This is my plan of attack"

"Hmmm, looks more like a pin to me"

"No, it's definitely a tac"

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 pm
View Likes
Skull3670 says...

At that moment a space squid dropped through the ceiling and ate the judge only to be attacked by the indestructable gelatinous mass voiced by seth rogen. The Krypto flew in and humped Seth Rogens leg which put him in traction for a year. His doctor was secretly ...
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:31 pm
View Likes
In_the_Moonlight says...

Having an affair with Scooby Doo. Robin tried to flee from the chaotic area but was accidentily shot for supposedly looking like Brian Peppers(look him up). Hannah Montana went on to......
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

18 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:50 pm
View Likes
Kobain72 says...

Open her own fast-food establishment called "Billy's Burgers"*.

In a less established area of the galaxy a nameless, faceless, left-handless squirrel invented the lightsaber and Pink Floyd's "The Wall" simultaneously using only a toothbrush.

*look up her dad's name

106 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:17 pm
View Likes
In_the_Moonlight says...

The faceless squirrel climbed to the top of 'the wall' to celebrate, but was atacked by a blind turkey. The squirrel landed on his toothbrush which made his right hand fall off. As he sat crying......back on earth Oprah was challenged to a break dancing contest by none other than Richard Simmons.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:54 am
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Oprah won and her prize was Dr. Phil who was then scornfully turned down to go out with a purple chimapnzee (not much of a difference). The chimpanzee took his knew bride and ditched her to go on an adventure with the Harry Potter Puppet pals. Then they all blew up.
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

106 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:17 pm
View Likes
In_the_Moonlight says...

While Barney sat watching the explosion from a distant, his phone rang. He answered it only to hear a voice similar to Mike Tyson's that informed him he only had five days to live so he married a Giraffe named Johnny and had a son named Depp. Depp grew up to be a......

18 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 pm
View Likes
Kobain72 says...

n astrophysicist who, on his days on, worked at a vets. He got fired when he said he saw the galaxy in a dog's collar and so became a homeless astrophysicist. While roaming the streets giving astrophysical advice to turtles, he bumped into...

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:39 pm
Firestalker says...

n astrophysicist who, on his days on, worked at a vets. He got fired when he said he saw the galaxy in a dog's collar and so became a homeless astrophysicist. While roaming the streets giving astrophysical advice to turtles, he bumped into several huge elephants that just happened to be where he was walking that exact day, afterward as he started to communicate with the incidentally blue elephants...
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

106 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm
View Likes
In_the_Moonlight says...

The elephants had to use the bathroom and accidentally turded all over the astrophysicist. He was later found holding a dog collar and screaming for help.....

141 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:32 pm
View Likes
Firestalker says...

The elephants had to use the bathroom and accidentally turded all over the astrophysicist. He was later found holding a dog collar and screaming for help while a extremely large rat whom people mistook for a dinosaur started to eat the tops of sky scrapers taking it for food.
--

106 Reviews

Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:56 pm
View Likes
In_the_Moonlight says...

airplanes flew threw the air fireing at the giant rat. A plane crashed into the whitehouse and the rat mistook it for a fire hydron and peed all over it, dousing the fire in the process. Everyone in the city cheered and ................

141 Reviews

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:05 am
View Likes
Firestalker says...

and congratulated the tiger with the very big right ear and started to dance around in circles and scream 'Hooray'. They did not of course notice a armada of alien ships approaching their way to...
--

18 Reviews

Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:05 pm
View Likes
Kobain72 says...

approaching a small garage situated just off the corner of Washington Pineapple and Cloverfield Lane just down the road from the world's largest mushroom and exactly two hundred feet, five hands and a toe away from three of Scotland's most deadly leotards. (Note: leotards are not stupid lions)

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 am
View Likes
seeminglymeaningless says...

Meanwhile in Amsterdam, Johnny Knoxville got high, rode his motorbike into the Gay Pride parade, and successfully assassinated Ford Prefect. . .
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

"You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up."
— Metatron