z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora burried her head into his shoulder and cried harder. It felt good. His voice was smoothe and calming.

After several minutes, she dried her eyes and tried an unsteady laugh. "Sorry..." she said unsteadily. "I don't know what came over me. Is there anything else you need?" she asked, a fake smile in place.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:43 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien let her go, then, and thought for a moment. What did he need? He didn't know anything anymore; what he was, what he looked like, what had happened, how he got there... All he remembered was looking up at Ronar as the mighty dragon said a spell he'd never heard before.

"I don't know," he admitted. "I don't know anything right now. I don't remember anything after I was" - he paused, looking for the right word to use - "attacked. How did I get here? Where am I?"
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Aurora sighed. "I have no idea how you wandered into our town, well...village, but felt I pulled you in from outside." she bit her lip as she looked at the scars still covering his body. "May I ask how...this happene?" she asked carefully, indicating his back with her delicate, white hand.

**Sorry...I don't really have any other ideas...Lol**

164 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:44 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien nodded. "It was the leader of the nearest dragon clan, Ronar. He did this to me."

As for the other scars that he'd gained over his thirty-six years, he wouldn't say. He actually couldn't say. He had so many, he forgot what had happened to gain most of them. At least the scars weren't puffy or indentions; they were merely white or reddish streaks across his body, accenting his features.

That's when he noticed; he looked just like a human, with the exception of pointy ears and his eyes. He was actually interested in this new revelation; at least it made him appear to be examining his scars and judging them, not surprised by being physically mortal.
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:52 am

Aurora's eyes watered again. "I...I'm sorry." She mummbled. She looked away. "my...my parents...were..."

She couldn't get it out. She couldn't tell him how she feeled. it hurt too much. she couldn't tell him what had happened. she sighed. "What do you want to go do? Surely there's something you like?" she asked with a smil "Um...any kind of sports?"

164 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:06 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien had no idea what to think. He had never heard of "sports" before... But he did like doing things.

"I don't know any sports," he said simply, "and I doubt I'm physically able to do anything just yet."

Aurora nodded. "Of course."

"But I do like to hike and...just...explore nature. It's where I belong, it's what I love. It's almost as if...it's a part of me. You know?"

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 am

Aurora grinned. "I love nature! I just love being outside. want to go for a hike?" she asked smiling.

He nodded and put his shirt back on. She grabbed his hand energetically. Her tank was perfect for the hot weather. Her shorts were cargo shorts and she wore hiking boots just in case. "Come on!" she encouraged, pulling him behind her.

Aurora noticed the glares coming from other girls, but ignored them as she made her way to her "special spot." It was a place in the forest no one dared to go. The villagers were superstitious about it...and all the criters hated it being so open.

Travien's hand felt wonderful intertwined with Aurora's. It was comforting...she blushed as she realized what she was thinking about.

Soon they came upon a cool, clear spring. Aurora had seen a sprite here before and bfriended her. Now she allowed Aurora access when ever she wanted. She sighed as the spot radiated with beauty and peace. "What do you think?" she asked.

164 Reviews

Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:31 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**My friend, let's not forget he is injured and he just became "human." He's still a little uncertain about everything! :lol:**

Travien bit back a wince as his back stung. Aurora looked up at him, then, excitement fading to worry. "Travien?"

"I'm still sore," he breathed as he sat down on the ground. He awkwardly removed his hand from hers and used it to steady himself. "I don't think I can make it back tonight..."

She nodded, sitting beside him. "I'm sorry. I guess I forgot... I shouldn't have brought you hear." Tears hinted at the corners of her eyes.

He looked at her. "It's okay. I love it here."

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:37 am

**Lol. she was excited! XD**

Aurora smiled. "I'm glad. This is my special place. I come here a lot. I met a nymph here once...but no one believes me." She smiled sadly, shaking her head. "So...tell me about yourself. what do you like? what's your favorite thing to do? any girlfriend?"

She was scared for that last answer. she had no idea why. She just...wanted to keep him all to herself. he was the only human friend she had. The rest were either animals or mythical creatures. She sighed and looked at his enchanting eyes.

164 Reviews

Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:29 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien had to think. What did he like that wouldn't give his true nature away? What could he do? And what the hell was a girlfriend? He knew what a mate was, but not a girlfriend. Perhaps it was the same thing?

"I told you already, I just like being outside, with nature. I like being free, feeling the earth beneath my feet, the wind caressing me... And I'll do just about anything possible - within good reason - while outside. Hike, climb, run, swim, you name it."

He sighed as he stared at the spring. He could sense the power emanating from it, feel the magic pulsing around him. He knew there was a nymph there, and that the nymph had full control of things around it. Even now, her magic was influencing him, affecting him.

"But I've never had a girlfriend. I've only had friends." He looked at Aurora, finally, taking in her beauty again. He never would have thought a human could be so attractive, so much more beautiful than a dragoness. "What about you?"

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Aurora gulped and turned red. "Wh-which part?" she asked timidly.

"All of it."

She sighed. "I love the outdoors. I lov swimming. I love animals and magical creatures. I rode on a griffin once! That was so fun!" she giggled. "But...I've never had a boyfriend."

Just then she heard a giggle. She smiled. "Helana come out and stop spying. It's incredibly rude!"

Helana stepped out from the shadows, her usual trickster self. But also gorgeous. Aurora was slightly jealous. she had no idea why, but the sight of her friend while Travien was here, made Aurora upset. She tried to push those thoughts away.

"How are you today?" she asked the nymph.

"I'm great, Aurora. I didn't see you yesterday. where were you?"

Aurora diverted her gaze. "Exploring." she answered plainly. She didn't want to start crying. Not again.

"I see. Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" Helena asked with a giggle.

164 Reviews

Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:19 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien watched the nymph closely. She was gorgeous, but he knew better than to get too close. Nymph magic did not blend well with dragon magic; in fact, it could be explosive.

"This is Travien," Aurora said, but only Travien noticed the alarm in the nymph's posture. She locked gazes with him, recognition in her gaze, a smile tugging at her lips. "He was attacked by...Ronar, from the local dragon clan."

"I see," Helana merely said, acting as if she had never seen or heard of Travien before. He didn't doubt she knew him; he had been near the spring on numerous occassions, and his name was infamous with most of the magical creatures. Why? Because of his attraction and interest in human relations. He was looked down upon, treated like an outsider. Well, now he was.

He swallowed and looked away, hoping Aurora would not notice.

79 Reviews

Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:30 am

Aurora sighed. He must like her...he was acting odd...maybe...

She shook her head. She just met him! How could she be even thinking about that?

She sighed and smiled at Helena. Helena smiled tightly. "Aurora, you look hungry. why don't she get some berries?"

Aurora laughed softly, amazed at her friend's instincts. As soon as she left, the nymph approached Travien warrily.

"When are you going to tell her?"

He looked surprised. "What?"

"When are you going to tell her you're a dragon? She has a right to know."

He sighed and diverted his gaze. "It's none of her business."

Helena was devestated. "Yes it is! Did you know hr parents were killed by dragons?! That she watched them die right in front of her and barely escaped with her life?! Not to mention...I hink she likes you. are you going t continue to lie to her?"

164 Reviews

Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:12 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien shook his head, shooting to his feet. Compared to the nymph, who was tiny, he was a giant. He had even noticed it with Aurora; her head only came to his shoulder, and he was thick was muscle.

"I don't know what to do right now," he hissed. "I'm still new to all of this. I have no idea what the hell happened to me, much less why! Don't ask me to do something I'm not even ready for yet! When the time comes...she'll know."

He turned away from her; it was common for people to not question or argue with a dragon. Well...but was he still a dragon? Or had Ronar permanently turned him into a human? Hopefully not...

79 Reviews

Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:22 am

Helena growled. "She's my friend! I care about her! If se gets hurt, I'll get angry. she's never liked anyone, and I don't want you hurting her!"

Just then Aurora returned, mouth covered in berry juices. It was so cute! If Helena was a guy, she would probably have so dated Aurora.

"You two having fun?" She asked with a giggle.

Aurora hoped that nothing too much was happening between them. She noticed the muscles under Travien's shirt. She wanted to touch them again. To feel the skin under her fingers as she expertly bandaged him up.

Aurora sighed and smiled. "What were you two talking about?"

Helena glared at travien. "Nothing." she mumbled.

I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26