z

Young Writers Society

A Wolf's Howl

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 pm
C.J. Mustang says...

*** ^_^ :lol: It's okay. Breathe! I haven't been able to get on, like, all week because my mom's a laptop hog (even if it is for work. :P I'm on my school library's computer right now. :D ***

***Grr, I can't think of anything!! :x I'll post something later, I swear. :wink: ***
Sorry, I don't have any leeches on my speed dial.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:11 pm
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

***And another reason for me to panic: I have a solo Sunday, and I just found out last night! AAH!!!!!!! But I think I'm ready...I hope.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:24 am
C.J. Mustang says...

***You'll do fine. ^_^ I promise. Kk, got my flow back, now. :D ***

"I know," she said, nuzzling his neck. "I'll be coming back. I'm sure she'll let me stay over again...I hope." Julia smiled.

"Well," Jay growled, running his hand under her towel and onto her stomach. "Just in case you can't..." he kissed her on her neck and laid her down on the bed, straddling her.

Julia laughed and pressed her hands on his chest. "Jay, we have to go. And your door isn't even...fixed yet..." He locked lips with her, his tongue running over the ridges in her mouth, making her groan and laugh at the same time, gently putting pressure against his chest.

Someone cleared their throat at the bedroom door, and both Jay and Julia looked to the door.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:49 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay saw Cole and Mike standing at the door, Mike's face beet red as he glanced away from the couple. Jay felt his own face grow a little warm, but only because they had been caught.

"I'll fix that tonight," he whispered to Julia, hopping off her and to his feet. He cleared his throat and walked across the room, to the door. "We'll be waiting downstairs."

He glanced at her, winked, and then was gone. Mike quickly followed, somehow getting to the bottom of the stairs before Jay did, and Cole took the rear, taking his sweet time. He was used to catching teen couple making out - or worse, in Joel's case, one time - and was unfazed by it.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:05 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia sighed once again, still laying on the bed. She chuckled to herself as she rolled over to the edge, lazily standing up. I don't think I'd be able to have sex one time almost right after the other anyways, she thought to herself. I'll be sore for awhile even from that one time, that's for sure.

Julia snatched one of Jay's T-shirts from his dresser and put it on over her towel, taking the towel off underneath. She put her bra on along with her shoes without her socks and made her way downstairs. Her and Jay left the house and made their way to Julia's house in Jay's car.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:20 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay felt tense while they were driving; he knew it was just pre-parental-censure syndrome, but it felt awful, nonetheless. Julia kept asking him if he was all right; he lied with a "I'm fine" every time.

They finally pulled up to the house and stepped out of the car, Jay hesitated, not sure if he wanted to face her parents' wrath just yet... He gulped and followed her anyway.

38 Reviews

Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 am
C.J. Mustang says...

"Mama!" Julia called as she entered the door. She led the reluctant Jay behind her by the hand, keeping a gentle but firm grip.

"Julia?" a woman called. She walked out of a room with a dish towel in her hands. "I'd thought you'd never come home!" She smiled and walked up to her, giving her a hug. "And is this him? The boy you were staying with?"

"Yeah. Mom, this is Jay."

Jay smiled and hesitantly shook Julia's mother's hand. Julia looked around past her mom, looking worried. "Mama, Daddy isn't here, is he?"
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:43 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I nailed my solo! The choir minister started singing with me, about ten people started crying halfway through the song (including my boyfriend's mom and my dad!), I got another standing ovation, and I had basically the whole congregation come up to me and personally congratulate me after church! The funniest comment I believe was when my boyfriend's dad told me "I get the feeling you could break glass if you wanted to." He has no idea. :lol: ***

***I have no idea what to post right now. I'll post in the morning.***

164 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:53 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay frowned when Julia seemed apprehensive. "What's the matter? Is...everything okay?"

Her mom chuckled, obviously trying to lighten a tense mood. "Oh, it's nothing. He just gets...obssesive at times."

"Obsessive? Obsessive?! He's the most protective man in the world! He doesn't like it when I do anything with anybody!" Julia exploded.

Jay instantly pulled her into an embrace, rubbing her back softly and shushing her. He glanced at her mother, who merely nodded reluctantly.

38 Reviews

Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:08 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia sighed. "Is he here?" she asked, her voice muffled against Jay's chest.

"No. He's not here. It's okay. Come on, I'll make you guys something to eat."

Julia smiled and took Jay's hand when he let go of her. Her mom led them into the kitchen.

***hey. i'm posting on my new phone! its so cool! i can't find the enter button so i'll fix it later :)***

**Kk, fixed it. ^_^**

164 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:26 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay followed Julia and her mother into the kitchen; the entire house was sophisticated. It looked like a French-Quarter manor from New Orleans! Marble countertops, wrought-iron cabinent handles, vibrant colors, a fleur de lis on the wall.

"Thank you," Jay said, a bit timidly, when he was handed a bowl of an intriguing pasta...alfredo, was it?

"No need to be shy, son," her mother smiled. "I won't bite."

He laughed at that, hiding the scars on his wrist. To think it had only been two or three weeks ago when that cougar had jumped him...

38 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:58 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia laughed nervously a little, seing Jay cover up the scars on his wrist. She could tell he was remembering the cougar attack. "Huh. Bite. You're funny, mom. So," she said, quickly changing the subject, "um, Jay's taking me out to eat. I just stopped by to grab some clothes and say hi for a sec; is that okay? Jay can still eat the pasta, though," she added quickly when her mom frowned. "He eats like a pig."

"You guys don't want to stay here for a night? You've been spending so much time over there, your father and I haven't even got to meet your new boyfriend or anything."
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:05 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Julia stammered, not sure how to take that, but Jay took over for her. "Sure. I think it'd be nice for us to spend some time with the other half of the family."

He smiled when her mother chuckled. "You're a darling, you know that? I'm sure my husband will approve of you."

Jay certainly hoped so. "We'll see."

***What are Julia's parents' names?***

38 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:15 am
C.J. Mustang says...

**Umm, I don't know. Alex and Darline? I can't think of anything, so I'll post a little later.**
~Jacob Black

With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus