z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:55 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver reached the top of the building and set her down on the roof "hang out here i will go get ye friend" he said as he climbed down and within a few minutes started to climb back up
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:58 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Carol laughed as she was lifted, to the roof, like it was a roller coaster ride. As soon as she hit the top she pulled Lilly into a hug. "I'm so glad you made a new friend," she giggled excitedly, then glancing at him, she whispered, "and a good-looking one, too."

Lilly rolled her eyes again, chuckling softly. "What are we doing up here?" she then asked Silver, confused.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:53 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"it safe from the women" he looked serious for a second but went to his natural childish state "so...how bout a drink? i know a great place a few blocks away!" he smiled at the two women
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:42 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"What women?" Carol asked, confused. Lilly looked at her, "Back there, some other women were claiming Silver,"-she motioned toward the man-"I think he means them."

"Oh," Carol answered, "Ok, let's go for some drinks!" she was clearly back in her usual Carol-like state. She threw herself back at Silver, prepared to be carried again. She appeared slightly tipsy, the way she stumbled, but otherwise, she was ok.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:11 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver grabs Carol first and takes her down the Building and sets her on the ground "i will be right back with ye friend okay?"he said as he climbed back up the building "ready?" He held out his hand to her

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:15 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly, afraid of heights, slowly nodded and took Silver's hand. "Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:19 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

He pulled her to him and held her tightly "ill make it quick okay lass?" He smiled as he jumped off the building and multiple tails grew,seeming as if they would never stop, silver smiling "trust me!"

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:27 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly tried not to look down as they plunged, holding back a scream of terror, yet she strangely trusted Silver, though their first meeting involved a dead body.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:40 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver wrapped his tails around them before they landed "Here we go!" when they hit the ground they bounced up and down till silver made the tails dissapear "Ta-da" he smiled "was that fun?"

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:50 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly was shaking from head to toe, glad to be back on the ground, but she looked down to make sure. "Was there any, um, safer way to get down?" she asked warily.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:57 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

He laughed "that is the safest trust me lass" he looked around sniffing the air "who's there?" he looked around the corner to see a man with red hair "hello there"

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:10 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear was in an alley way fighting some drunk people who picked a fight with him.RedBear knocked the last guy onto his back. "Don't mess with me again." RedBear then turned around and his face was covered in blood and had knife cuts on his shirtless torso which revealed an 8 pack. "Hello?" RedBear turned around and noticed it was Silver. "Oh hey,it's been a while." RedBear walked over to a table and grabbed his shirt. "Whatcha been up to?" RedBear said to Silver with a surprisingly calm voice,after the fight.RedBear did not see Lilly or Carol.

Spoiler! :
If anybody came back to read this, I had to use an 8 pack didn't I... *shakes head*
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:16 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly couldn't look away from him, and once Carol noticed, she poked Lilly in the arm, giggling. She then whispered something into her best friend's ear, which for the third time that day, Lilly rolled her eyes at, but still couldn't look away from the man with red hair, her face growing as red as his head.

"My apologies, mister," Carol said to the man bravely, "my friend here gets nervous over shirtless men," she giggled.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:17 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver let out a laugh "fights again lad? ye gotta stop doing that...ye have ye animal form remember? use it more often....well not the full form" just then the girls popped back into silvers mind "oh Red i have people ye should meet!" he pulled him to the girls "Red meet Lilly and Carol...Lilly,Carol this is RedBear"

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:19 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly waved shyly, while Carol, more frantic and hurried, "It's a pleasure to meet you RedBear," Carol said with a hint of flirting in her musical voice.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson