z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:53 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Well, what were they?" Lilly wanted to help him, but she could barely hide her excitement to know the future, or maybe some of his past.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear didn't hear Lilly and spoke to Silver. "I can see it Silver. I see the pain. I'm not gonna ask you to tell me what happened, but I am going to ask what can I do to make you feel better." RedBear wanted to hug him but knew, it would end up with a punch in the face. RedBear held back a laugh from the thought.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:29 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silvers eyes glowed as he changed to normal and kicked off RedBear and flipped in the air,landing on his feet, "it was about everything the other versions of me did for the other version did for the other versions of you.." he looked at lilly "some of them even died..."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:04 am
AmazingAeris says...

"D-died?" Lilly stuttered, eyes wide. "How did they die?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:08 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear was confused. "Hold on, what other version of me did to you or other versions of you did to me?" RedBear looked him in the eye. "And died?"

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:16 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"It wasn't other versions of ye red...it was karas demons.....in one of them i died protecting you two...and in another i died from protecting humans in general....what is wrong with the other versions of me?thousands of me are dead...."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:27 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Honesty, you shouldn't be so scared by that. I know it sounds morbid but I'm sure millions of us are dying and being born right now in other timelines." RedBear tried to keep himself from sounding like he was okay with the death of themselves. "Not that I'm happy about them dying but all of us are going to die eventually." RedBear felt bad for saying it but he knew it was the truth. "So there's nothing wrong with you."

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:54 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

He laughed "im not afraid of dying...its just...in thousands of timelines i die because im protecting humans....and i wanna know why...." He walked towards the tree outside

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:48 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Maybe there's a greater plan for you," Lilly hated the thought of one main god that was supposedly their creator, but she couldn't deny the thought, "Maybe your a protector of some sort, you just don't know from what?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:02 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Everyone dies eventually." RedBear stuck his hands in his pockets pulling out a picture of his and Sky's wedding. "Hey last time we met I forgot to give this to you." He then put the picture in Silver's hands. "I heard the rest were destroyed."

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

A tear fell from his face as soon as he seen the picture "where did ye get this?!" He grabbed the picture and held it in both hands "....my love..."

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:29 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I was at your wedding, I was your best man. And I got a picture. The picture man gave everybody a picture." RedBear put his hand on his shoulder to comfort him. But he then began to feel guilty. "If only, I had been there to help you."

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:28 am
Silverthefox2 says...

He slipped the picture in his pocket and walked outside " ill be back" he climbed to the top of his tree"sky....what about ye made kara kill ye....well send his demons after ye..."

Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:53 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear watched looked at him for a moment then walked inside and sat down on the couch. He leaned forward and sat is chin on his fist, wondering what he should do. "What would cheer him up?" He whispered to himself.

8 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:21 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly watched Silver leave, her eyebrows drew together in worry. She wished there was something she could do or say to help him.
._.AmazingAeris._.

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites