Kidnapper Character Sheet
Spoiler! :
Name:
Other:

Chaperone Character Sheet
Spoiler! :
Name:
Other:

It starts out like any other day at Forest Heights middle school. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the 6th-8th graders are going on a field trip to a museum in Chicago. The teachers are rushing the kids on the bus to get there on time. Carson's sitting on the bus, holding her lunch sack. She sees that the driver turns on a back road. She raises your hand.

"Why aren't we on the main roads?" Carson asks the chaperone who notices her hand.

"It's just a shortcut." He assures her.

She puts it aside. The driver must know what he's doing, right? Why else would he be driving this bus of kids to the museum. But she looks out the back for the other buses. They're not there. The chaperone is now sitting beside her in her seat.

"Mister, where are the other buses?" Carson asks nervously.

"Huh?" He asks. You motion behind the bus on the road. "Oh, um I don't know. I'll go ask the driver.

She watches as the chaperone walks up to the driver. A loud bang rings out throughout the bus. Shouts erupt from kids at the front of the bus.

"Get down on the ground! Now!" Carson watches as as the driver stops the bus and opens the door. Masked people get on. All the students around her are on the ground, so Carson follows the lead.

The masked people come around and give each student a shot. Carson starts to feel tired and drowsy.
________

When Carson awakes she's in a large room with other students all around her. She can only think of one thing.
We've been stolen
Used to be: IAlreadyDied
But that doesn't mean I'm still the same person.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm
Ibounce says...

Cathy felt badly about the whole incident. She sat in the corner of the containment room, observing the children. One girl, maybe 13, started to stir. The girl had blonde hair and dark skinny jeans. Cathy eyed her cautiously. They weren't supposed to be waking up yet. The child started getting up.
"Stay right where you are." Cathy called in an assertive voice,
"Keep still if you know what's good for you."
Using a clip-on medical pack, she sedated the girl and lay her down.
She turned on her Bluetooth.
"Subject 14b sedated. Expect more to follow."
" Affirmative. Keep them under control. You know what will happen if you don't.
Cathy grimaced and touched the small bump on her forearm. Yes, she knew what would happen if she messed up again. The thought was enough to make her straighten and return to post, all concern for the girl banished.

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter