z

Young Writers Society

The Hunters and the Hunted (Accepting)

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:49 pm
ajruby12 says...

Set in an era of time travelers, this is basically cops and robbers across time. The robbers have stolen a very precious device, planning to use it to destory most of humanity, or what they call "purification". You can be on either side of the coin, as a hunter or as the hunted. But remember that you can not change the course of history, so be careful with what you say to the people of that era. (The time and era may be changed frequently, but I'll try to make it fairly obvious. And also, everyone on the team has their own seperate time device, so you can be in a different era than another person.)
PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS!!! It is currently impossible to travel forward in time, as it has never been attempted before. But it may be possible to do it... Maybe...

The Hunters start out in the city of Menicia, the captial of the modern world. Technology has advanced to a great extent, and so most common household and transportation devices are now robotically controlled. Robots serve the humans, but there has been talk of the robots becoming TOO strong. But that is not the concern of the Hunters, much less the Hunted!

Spoiler! :
The two sides are simply called Hunters and Hunted. Only 1 character per person, unless you are given permission to make another.
Also, there will be a leader for each side. I will pick one qualified person to fit that role, but you are welcome to request for it.

Spoiler! :
Basic Enrollment:
Name:
Side: (Hunter, hunted)
Abilities:
Personality:
Biography:
Extra?:
Last edited by ajruby12 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 pm
ajruby12 says...

D.T for Hunters and Hunted. (Just up.)

The Hunters and the Hunted D.T
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal