z

Young Writers Society

The Unnamed [Closed]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:23 pm
Omni says...

You’ve spent your life as one of the worst criminals that the world has ever known, and you loved it. You are the Unnamed, the worst of the worst. The public doesn’t know about you, and probably shouldn’t. You live your life amongst them, vowed never to commit your crimes again.

You know you are being watched, your every move being recorded live by an audience all around the world. Bidders, paying top dollar for your services, but only if you make the first move to break the vow of your innocence. You commit a crime, no matter how small it is, you are now up for grabs.

One by one, the Unnamed fall to the dirtier deeds of their past. One by one, they get picked up by the top bidders around the world, to do unmentionable things. At any time, you may fall to this.

One day, doing your usual activities, you find a note, cleverly hidden to where only you would find it. You, and the world watching you, read it.

“Dear Unnamed:

You are the last of your race. I think you, in doing evil, will do this world some good. The world is ending. Humanity is ending it. I want your help to stop this, by whatever means necessary. You have been Claimed. Break your vow, and come find me.

Dr. Kelmel.”

You now face a decision, break your vow and follow this mysterious person to who knows where and do evil things for the sake of saving the world, or ignore it as another bidder trying to persuade you into breaking your vow. You sigh, and choose the side that will change your life and the lives of the world around you forever: you commit your first crime.

The Summary:

Spoiler! :
Welcome to my latest storybook. (I’m back!)

In this storybook, you will be playing the bad guy, most literally, in the near future. You are a part of the Unnamed, a group of the worst criminals frozen in time by the government for their punishments. The government has disowned them and society does not know them. They can never commit another crime during this, or if they do, they will either be picked up by the Bidders, a group of the wealthiest people in the world to do anything they want to, or die immediately if the Bidders do not like you.

A special select members of the Unnamed have been chosen by a mysterious Dr. Kelmel, who have asked them by sending them all the same letter (shown above) asking them to commit a crime to commit themselves under the doctors allegiance and help save the world.

The Characters:

Spoiler! :
You will be playing one of the Unnamed in this storybook. To avoid confusion, I will only be allowing members who were selected by the doctor as playable characters, and the rest as NPCs.

Slots:

Playable Characters:

1. - @Silverlock - Julia White

2. - Reserved by @Avalon

3. - Reserved by @kat13254

4. - Reserved by @maleficent

5. - Reserved by @Messenger

6. - Reserved by @Iggy

7. - Dr. Kelmel - @Aquestioning

8. - @Aquestioning - Christian Alexander Ivanov

9. - @AlmondEyes - Saiya Blood

10. - Reserved by @CowLogic

Non-Playable Characters:

The Bidders - The Bidders are a highly selective group of the wealthiest and most influential people in the world, and they are a part of a bidding society, where they bid on when a certain Unnamed will slip up and commit a crime. The person who gets the closest (if there is a tie, then the one with the most money invested will win) time period wins. The Unnamed is then basically the Bidder's slave and has to do anything the Bidder asks. There are certain exceptions, but it varies on the niceity of the Bidder and the ruthlessness of the Unnamed.

The other Unnamed - The other Unnamed will be under the controls of a few select Bidders. At the beginning of the story, there will be no Unnamed people that are still in that program. They will either be with Dr. Kelmel, with other prominent Bidders, or runaways to the program.

Character Template:

Code: Select all
[i]Name:[/]

[i]Age:[/i]

[i]Gender:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]History:[/i]

[i]Past Crimes (Can be anything, these people were frozen in time):[/i]

[i]Other:[/i]

Other:

Spoiler! :
The DT:

Please go here for all OOC (Out Of Character) chat.

Rules:

The usual rules. I haven’t done one of these for a long time, so be patient with me xD. I suppose this will by my ‘Welcome Back’ Storybook.

Make sure to check back here regularly, for I will be updating this post to cover many things in the Storybook.

But most of all, don't forget to enjoy!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Shady's wall is now the Randomosity forum in a nut shell
— alliyah