z

Young Writers Society

The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Blade ¬ Lets start including Jack and Willow... yes?

"I'll come with you, I have nothing else to do..." I said, falling into step beside them. There was a awkward silence. "You enjoy music then?"
They nodded. "We love it," Willow said.
"It's our life," said Jack. They beamed.
I laughed. "You're very good,"
We trecked in silence for a moment. We came to Willows house.
"Thanks," I mouthed as she slipped in ...
Signature Pending

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm
Redfang18 says...

Jack Starmie

As Willow slipped into her house through her bedroom window, I snuck in myself and hid in the closet so I wouldn't get caught. When Willow's father looked in the room, I accidentally dropped my lute. At the sound of my lute's music, Willow's father glanced my way and found me. He growled, "You again. I thought I told you to stay away from my daughter."
I gulped.
Willow protested, "Father, Jack hasn't done anything wrong with me."
Her father drew a dagger and hissed, "Get out of my house or I'll run you through."
I picked up my lute and ran off to my lair, which was a small cottage in the woods. I couldn't understand it. I've known Willow for five years already. What did I do to deserve getting kicked out of the Shaymin village?
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Blade ¬

Jack ran.
I frowned. "He did nothing wrong!" I yelled at the window. "Nothing! So don't you dare think he has!"
I ran. I bumped into someone.
Signature Pending

32 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm
Redfang18 says...

Willow Shaymin

After Jack left in a frightened haste, my father glared at me and said angrily, "I told you not to see that man. He's a vampire, a bad influence on the Shaymin village."
I protested, "Father, Jack is just a friend I've known for five years. He's done nothing wrong to me."
Father shouted, "That's it, Willow! You're getting married to the elven prince of my choosing and that's final." After this, he left with his dagger still in hand.
I hated arranged marriages. It was against my late mother's wishes to have my marriage be arranged. I decided to do what I knew I must do: I ran away from the Shaymin village with just my piccolo with me. I went in search for Jack. I felt safe with him anyway.

~~~Les Miserables

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 pm
gleek456 says...

Isabelle Gonzalez

I turn to Adam as the dwarves talked. I look over my shoulder to see Alec talking to that Arwen elf. I scoffed, making Adam look at me strangely.

"That is a strange sight," I gestured towards the elf and Alec. Adam nodded.

"Definitely. I don't understand," Adam replied.

"Neither do I. But that's Alec," I said. I crossed my arms for a minute while watching them. It looks strange... I mean they. I uncross my arms, leaving them to my sides and approach them. I rest my elbow on Alec's shoulder, then glared at the elf. Arwen glared back.

"Aren't you crossing territory now?" I snapped.

(Hope this is okay!)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 am
MiRaCLeS says...

Alec

"Whoa, calm down Iz," Alec said, taking Arwen's side, "after all, she did help us."

Isabelle narrowed her eyes suspiciously, it didn't look like she cared whether Arwen had helped or not. I knew it was strange me, backing an elf up. An elf of all the things in the world! Imagine that!

I was just about to suggest that we move on, when I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder.

**OOC: I'm really, really sorry guys. But I'm afraid I won't be able to participate anymore. Since there are some exams coming up. I've tried to kill Alec off. But I'm not really sure how I was suppose to kill him in a situation like this. So I just made a mysterious person shoot him, the attacker don't have to be discovered, his death could just be one big mystery. Sorry if this isn't the way to do it. Another sorry for not being able to participate any longer. I'm so sorry guys >.<.***

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Save a vampire and werewolf spot for me please! I can't decide!!!
Last edited by MisunderstoodDreamer on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

17 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Post Deleted.
Last edited by MisunderstoodDreamer on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

17 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Name: Samantha Elizabeth Catherine Klein (Goes by Sam, or Sammy by her closer friends)

Race: Vampire (but I cant change if you'd prefer something different)

Appearance:

Personality: She's very hard to explain, as she doesn't really understand herself even, but I shall try! First of all, she is very contradicting to herself. She is really sweet, quiet, likes to be alone, bad at expressing herself, is extremely smart and is proud of herself for that, hates when people underestimate her, is always very determined, isn't very open to people (keeps things bottled up inside herself), is very curious, get irritated easily though she doesn't always show it (though when people are just being stupid sometimes she can't contain her anger). She always puts others first, is a bit self conscious but not about her looks, she sometimes doesn't think before she acts yet other times carefully plans things out, has very good reflexes and instincts when she's in determination mode but when she's not concentrating can be easily shaken and it takes her more time to realize things.

History: She was an only child, so when she was only three, her parents got her a golden retriever puppy to keep her company. Since then, they became best friends. She never really called it anything but doggy until she was seven and gave it the name Buddy, for obvious reasons. Buddy meant everything to her. She was never good at making friends at school, so Buddy and her parents were really all she had. Whenever she felt lonely, Buddy was always there to cheer her up. Until two years about, when Buddy died of cancer. That night, she felt more lonely than ever. Her parents tried to cheer her up by buying her anything they could think of, but they knew nothing would work.

Every night since then, she would go to the meadow where she always took Buddy to play. Then she would come back after a few hours or so. Until about two years ago, where she met someone else in that meadow. Of course, that was the night she got turned. When she never came back that night, her parents called a search party, but after a few days, they found a note on the bench on their front porch from her.

I'm so sorry you have to find out this way, and for worrying you so much, but I have to leave. Thanks for everything. I love you both so very much. Some day, I promise I'll come back and explain everything. Goodbye for now Somehow, they knew she was okay, so they called off the search party.

She never forgot about that promise, and although things had taken a sharp turn, she intended to keep it. As soon as she figured out was going on.

Other: she has a really soft and sweet laugh and a unique but cute sense of fashion

she is always wearing her lucky locket which holds a picture of her and her parents on one side and on the other a picture of her old dog named Buddy
her necklace (this but silver and engraved in it is the word Love in a fancy curly font):

Up For Love?: She tells herself she isn't but though she won't admit it to herself, she's always wanted someone to love her!
Last edited by MisunderstoodDreamer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

32 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:02 pm
Redfang18 says...

(Somebody has to bump into Willow some time already. I'm getting fed up everyone ignoring my characters while I'm waiting for somebody to mention them. Unless somebody brings up either Willow or Jack or both, I'm gonna drop out and I'm never coming back.)

~~~Les Miserables

17 Reviews

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm
View Likes

Okay, I'm not sure exactly who all is still in this, so I can't really make my character yet! I don't want to make a vampire if there are already enough and you need me to be something else. You know what I mean? I just don't want the balance to be too off, so just please tell me if you are still in this so I can decide!
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

17 Reviews

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:36 pm

I really don't want this to die before I've even started in it. Could we please continue? I'll try to catch on and then jump in! :)
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

17 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Spoiler! :
Redfang18 wrote:(Somebody has to bump into Willow some time already. I'm getting fed up everyone ignoring my characters while I'm waiting for somebody to mention them. Unless somebody brings up either Willow or Jack or both, I'm gonna drop out and I'm never coming back.)

I don't think it's really their fault Redfang. I mean, you started off in a different place then them and they were in the middle of their own little fracas. If you wanted to be included, you should have made it so your characters ran into them. You can't blame them for that. I don't mean to be rude, but I read it all so I could be caught up and I could join, and I could tell that it's not anybody's fault for that.

Sam Klein - Vampire

I wandered mindlessly through the woods. I had started to get the hang of this new life. Within the first few months of it, after running in no particular direction through the woods, I had already found others like me. Unfortunately, I also found others who just happened to hate people like me. Werewolves were much fiercer in real life than I had remembered from any fantasy my mother used to read to me as a child.

My mother. I wiped the thought of leaving her and my father from my head, but it was constantly haunting me in the back of my mind. I shook my head and thought about something else.

As I was wandering through the forest, as I often did, I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't realized I was passing into Dwarf territory. I was quietly humming a song when I head voices. I didn't recognize them, but my curiosity was pulling me towards them.

((OOC: Hey I really hope this is okay...and that people are still in this. If I need to fix anything, please tell me.))
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

17 Reviews

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Alrighty! Can we continue now? This was such a good SB! I don't want it to die already!
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

42 Reviews

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Pleeeeeeeease!

Arwen ¬

"No! Alec!" I jumped to his side, and I looked up as a vampire walked into the clearing. "Help me! Help him! Please!"

"He's gone," She said.

"NO!" I screamed. "He can't!"

I turned and fled.

Eat my face off for this rubbish, very small post DX
Signature Pending

I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl