z

Young Writers Society

Matched

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm
TNCowgirl says...

When Tyrel woke up he felt horrible. He slowly got up and walked over to Amanda's bed. Katy had already gotten her. He didn't want to go into the kitchen, he didn't want to see Katy, not knowing that she'd kissed Eric. He took a deep breath and then walked over to the kitchen glancing at Belle who was at his feet. Salem ran over and Belle growled lowly at the cat who turned and ran the other way. He knew Belle felt what he felt, betrayal. She just reacted out front. He didn't know how to act anymore. He felt horrible, felt like his heart was torn out and stomped on.

"Morning." Katy said almost tentivly. He didn't say anythign as he poured some coffee then sat down not really looking at anything.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:06 am
October Girl says...

Katy stared at him. He didn't even look up at her he poured coffee and sat down, she ut Amanda in a highchair and quickly sat across from him. His hands were outstretched and coffee was in the middle of them. Katy grabbed onto both of his hands.

"Look I'm really sorry." she said, her voice full of pain and it was kind of scratchy.

He still didn't look at her.

"I can't image what's going on in your mind right now." It sounded like a whimper. "But I need you to believe me when I say it didn't go any farther than that he offered but I told him I couldn't."

Silence.

"Tyrel." she said, squeezing his hands. "Say something, anything. Whisper, scream, yell, talk ANYTHING."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Tyrel slowly looked up at her and knew that his eyes betrayed every feeling that was in him, whether she saw it or not was her problem.

"What am I supposed to say?" He asked, he pulled his hands away and stood up walking towards the bedroom. He splashed water on his face then headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Katy asked walking over.

"I don't know, but I need air."

"I'm sorry, Tyrel."

"You know what, Kat? Right after I actually admit that I'm in love with you, you decide you need to run back to him." He opened the door and Belle ran over at his heels.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 am
October Girl says...

"I never run after anyone!" she yelled.

"No..." he stopped and turned toward her. "Because your too damn proud to run after anyone."
He turned around, and she took off her shoe and flung it at him, it made the door slam. He turned at glared at her. "What do you want from me?!" he growled.

"I don't know." she shrugged. "I just don't want you to walk away." she admitted.

"You can't have it both ways Katy, it's me or it's him." Tyrel growled.

"It's you." she said. "It's always you, over and over. I'd choose you." she confessed.

"Katy I can't stay if you just CARE about me. I need to hear you say-"

"I love you damnit!!! OK? I Love you, I was too damn proud to say it. But I love you!" she shouted.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:16 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Tyrel stopped and looked at her. "That's good to know, Katy, but hell if I know you really mean it."

"WHAT!" She hissed.

"Why'd you kiss him? Just tell me why. Cause I know I couldn't kiss another girl right now, I'm sick of the games."

**Pain**
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:04 am
October Girl says...

**pain????**

Katy laughed bitterly. "Oh, oh now we get to it. If you didn't have to you never would have married me! If it weren't for me, Amanda wouldn't be here right now because it would have been your choice! I don't say I love you to anyone! I never even said it to Eric that's why he broke up with me, I just wanted to get away from my father." Katy shook her head.

Tyrel pushed his hands through his hair, "what.... WHAT do you want from me?" he asked.

Katy swallowed the lump in her throat. "I want you to love me enough to stay." she admitted.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 am
TNCowgirl says...

***My shoulder was out of socket or something***

"Don't you understand, you already have that!" He growled. "You don't relieze, looking back now I wouldn't change one thing! Other then Eric!"

"But yet here you stand ready to leave." She hissed.

"I wasn't going to leave! I couldn't leave if I wanted to. I just needed to clear my head." He took a deep breath. "Damn it, why do I have to be so in love with you I can't even leave!" He stormed past her to the bedroom.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 am
October Girl says...

**Ooh ouch, you OK???**

Katy followed him. "I do love you." she admitted. "Why can't you just trust me about that?"

He turned on her. "Would you trust you?" he asked.

She took a deep, painful breath and didn't argue.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Oh, gosh... Not now. Katy wanted to jump out of the window. She walked to the door and answered it, it was Eric.

"You all ready to go?" he asked, holding both of his bags in his hands.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I'm good now, it was this morning I think. :S***

Tyrel clenched his hands when he heard Eric's voice. He awlked out to the kitchen area and picke dup Amanda.

"Of course." He growled as he grabbed his only bag.

*tears*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 am
October Girl says...

Katy took a deep breath and grabbed her stuff. She wanted to be at home arleady. When Katy sat in the car she sat in the back. The entire drive was akward and silent.

Finally when they came to a stop for gas she quickly got out and walked to the bathroom and took Amanda to be chaanged with her. She knew Tyrel didn't want to see her right now and she couldn't blame him just wished he knew the truth.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

Tyrel clenched his hands and took a deep breath. Eric pumped the gas then got back in the car.

"You look pissed." Eric smiled at him. Tyrel glared at him then looked out the front. "She must've told you about that kiss. Boy she sure seemed to enjoy it." Tyrel clenched his jaw anger boiling up inside of him. Bella growled from her cage in the back.

*tears, I have to get off. :P *
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:40 am
October Girl says...

**Tis ok :) me too :(

Eric shook his head, still smiling. "Look, I can give her what she needs." he said. "You can't. I can protect her, take care of little Amanda you can't."

"Go to hell." he ground out.

"It's alright, one day you'll see it too." he smirked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"You'd never be able to take care of Amanda better then me. And I'll die before I lose Katy." He growled.

"Well then I guess you'll die in some way sense I doubt she'll stay wtih you much longer." Eric shrugged.

"Shut your mouth, I swear." Tyrel hisse.d
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:21 am
October Girl says...

Katy picked up her crying daughter and stared at the bright big green eyes, Amanda sucked on her thumb. Katy kissed Amanda's soft cheek.

"C'mon baby, daddy needs to know how much momma loves him." she said and smiled.

Katy stood behind the van and watched them bicker and yell at each other. They said alot of nasty things so much she covered, Amanda's ears. When Tyrel and Eric turned around they froze.

"How long have you been standing there?" Eric asked.

"Alright, that's it! You two better knock you shi-... stop treating me like a possession. I choose who I want to be with and right now that is NEITHER of you." she lied, of course she wanted Tyrel.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Oh, so I'm treating you like a possesion now?" Tyrel growled. He took a deep breath and grabbed Belle then walked to one of the other under cover police cars that was with them. "I'll be riding back here." He sat down and crossed his arms. He didn't know what to do or say. He had been pushed way to far. He was tired of being shoved around, being tired of being slandered and treated like he didn't care abotu his wife or daughter. Belle laid down in his laps and he took a deep breath.

"Going bad?" The guy in the car with him asked.

"Eric's an asshole." He growled

"I could've told you that."
Want a Readers crit???

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders