z

Young Writers Society

Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 am
craftywriter says...

Demon

I extended his claws angrily. Where were my soilders? Digging deep into his wolve senses he sniffed the air. Scarlett Fire. Just because she was part Lyken didn't mean she had the run of the place! Pushing myself out of thrown I felt himself turn furry. My hands grew, sending a shocking pain upmy body. Even after thousands of years it still hurt. My nose grew into a snout and my hair turned into a black mane. When the change was complete I ran off. I was going to get that Scarlett Fire. She had gotten on my nerves for the last time. Alive or dead.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 pm
JackpotJohnson says...

I thought I was Demon????? Am I wrong????
-JJ-
My new website needs members: http://wwww.writethiswaywriters.webs.com

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Errmm..you are....
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 pm
eldEr says...

Markuus

Why were they chasing me? Ha. As if I was going to let her know that. I shrugged. "Dunno. Why did you shove me into your car just now?" I asked, rubbing my eyes with my fist.

"To save your ass."

Well that was awefully blunt of her. I arched an eyebrow. "Now why would you do that?" She didn't even know why they were chasing me, what did it matter to her?

"Because I'm here to find out why they're after you, so don't get to comfortable," she grumbles. Of course that's why. How straight-forward. Well she wasn't going to find out as easily as she would like to, that much I knew. In fact, she was going to have a darned-hard time figuring it out.

"Good luck." I stared out the window, ignoring the panick that was gnawing at me, threatening to break through at any moment. What if this was all some sort of devious trap? I'm helping you now, so that I can turn you in later. It was probable, really. Though maybe unneccesary. Unless it was one of those, I'm saying I'm helping you now so that you don't flip out and try anything cute things.

She pulled out her gun, glaring at me out of the corner of her eye. "I don't take bull shit from anyone, and you're not special. I'm here to find out why they're after you, not to protect you, meaning you better watch your back. They're not the only ones who are deadly."

So she was going to play like that was she? I eyed the gun barrell, which was pointed straight at me, a fact I couldn't ignore. I raised my arms defensively. "Look, I don't know a thing," I said, sternly. Of course, that was a full-out lie. But, like I said before, no way was she getting it out of me.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:36 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Can I join?

Name: Evimivium(evi) Feryut

Looks 10, really she is 20. Very young.

Female

Type: Lyken

Spoiler! :
Wolf form:Image

personality: Always carries her dagger. She likes to follow people. She isn't very bubbly, but she isn't Emo. She's obsessed with the moon, and when she sees it she's forced to change shape. Not just full moon, any moon. It's really had for her to shift when there isn't a moon out and visible. She is athletic and an outcast from the lyken community, since she is a 'defect' and has the second form of a smaller wolf, like a natural one. It comes in handy sometimes, though.

Weapon: her dagger
Spoiler! :
She stole it from her mother.

Secret: He mother hates her, though she loves her mother. her mother hides her from everyone else, because she thinks Evi is a disgrace. Evisecretly doesn't even like herself very much.

Theme song: The format: Oceans

Other: Wears the pendant in a smaller size as a ring.
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Sunshine says...

* I figure we needed a suspense mark to get us going so here's my try...*
SABRINA

One hand on the steering wheel, I lazily tilted backwards. I had absolutely no idea where I was going. I had lived like this for 100 years so was I ever used to it! Juggling a coke in my hand I drove down the highway. Crap another traffic jam. I drummed my thumb on the backboard. Then I realized what was going on. Car accident. Peering out of my window I saw where a black sudan had collided with a pick up truck. I also smelt blood. And fire. Scarlett fire. Gaping I realized what my body was going to do. Going rigid i tried to fight my urge. Blood. Blood...
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

Reviews: 1
Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:52 am
InvaderZim says...

name: katherine ann

type:vampire

looks: short black hair, short, white toned,

persanilty:sweet, shy, can be your bestfriend if your on her good side but the most scariest person when your on her bad side.

wepon:dagger

secret:she has a crush on Atonio

them song:knifes and pens by black veil brides
Attachments
2630662074_02f6b98efc.jpg
2630662074_02f6b98efc.jpg (98.84 KiB) Viewed 358 times
TheGir is my only Gir(:

It's KK yall! <ily>

116 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:20 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Yay!! KK joineded! And thanks for keeping this from dieing...I'll post as soon as possible...I'm having a few family problems...
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:19 am
Fox says...

I'm only allowed on computer on the weekends, so I might have to ask a few times to get caught up, or I might end up dropping out.

Aurelie

I sat in my room, my head on my fist, with nothing to do, and let out a sigh of boredom. I could hear Craven yelling, and I decided to see what it was about. Not that I cared, I just didn't have anything else to do.

"Ah, Aurelie," He said as he saw me approaching. "I need you to do a favor for me." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I do anything for you?" I asked him. I didn't know, but no matter how many times I dropped hints that I hated him, he still seemed to think I was attracted to me. What was his problem?

"Because you have nothing better to do." He had made a point. He smiled, knowing that I would do what he wanted. "I need you to go out and find Shadow Fire, since none of these other blasted servants can." I sighed.

"Fine." I said with a sigh. He smirked, and shewed (sp?) me away. I was a bit happy to be doing something. It was just the fact that I was doing it for Craven that made me angry with myself for agreeing. Oh well.

I was deciding whether I should go on foot, or grab the fastest car we owned....i ended up going on foot. I would take the car out for a joy ride later. It would probably be faster this way anyway. I could hear a lot of car horns, which meant there was a lot of traffic. That would get in the way, and I wasn't in the mood for that.

It was easy to find where Shadow Fire was: right in the middle of all the brouhaha, but on her way out. I smiled. That was just like her. There was a man in her car with her. Boy, if Craven saw that, he'd have everyone's head. It didn't look like they were together or anything, he was just a drama queen.

I sniffed the air...Lykens. This would be fun.
Last edited by Fox on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

116 Reviews

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, I've let this go for a while, but it's bugging me..
It's SHADOW FIRE people! not Scarlettfire or Scarlett Fire...
Shadow Fire!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

Name:Midnight Moon

Type: Vampire

Appearance: Blue tinted long black hair, peircing blue eyes surrounded by full black lashes. Thin and tallish. Usually wears a black tank-top and tattered old blue jeans. Goes barefoot.

Personality: Resides mostly in the woods, away from normal people. Owns nothing but the clothes on her back and her trusty dagger. Lives in an abandoned home. Quite shy.

Weapon: Onyx gripped dagger with ruby stud at the end of the grip.

Secret:(: Is telekenetic
Theme song:(: Imaginary by Evanesence
Last edited by BrooklynWriter on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 am
Fox says...

I'm sorry. Scarlett-Shadow...same thing. I'll fix that. :P
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

116 Reviews

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:15 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Yall, I'm so sorry. This is dieing, and I can't help. Would someone mind posting and I PROMISE I'll post after that! So sorry!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 pm
Fox says...

Aurelie

I sniffed the air...Lykens. This would be fun.

The man in Shadow Fire's car was human...now what would she be doing with a human. She was obviously up to something. This was what I was looking for. With luck, a fight might break out. I smiled, then started running towards her. She was moving quite slowly, with all the traffic, but the car stopped completely when I grabbed it. I could feel the guy's fear and the car jerked to a stop.

"What was that?" he asked. Shadow Fire sniffed the air and grinned.

"It's just Aurelie."

"Great. That really helps, considering I have no idea who that is." he replied sarcastically.

"Sarcasm with get you nowhere...except maybe dead."

"Ya right, like you would kill me." It was odd that Shadow Fire was putting up with him. He had a point. There was some reason she was keeping him alive, and I intended to find out why. First, though, I'd have to find out whether the Lykens were chasing her, or him...

I knocked on the man's window, and he jumped a bit, which made me laugh. Shadow Fire rolled down the window and gave me the 'what are you doing here?' look.

"Craven's being a brat. He's wondering where you are. I figured I would come and check it out and maybe find some fun. I was right."

"That's just like you." she said. I smiled, taking that as a compliment.

"So what's up?"

"The lykens are after him, and I intend to find out why." She glared at him, and he just smirked. This guy would get on my nerves, but I did have some respect for him. "And if Craven's getting angry, I don't have much time. Stupid lykens." she added in a mumble.

"Don't worry." I said. "I'll take care of them. You get back. I'm not in the mood to deal with an angry Craven."

"Not a chance! I'm not gonna let you have all the fun!" I smirked.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:47 pm
Fox says...

It's not much, and you might not be able to work with it, but I think you can do a bit.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr