Reviews: 56

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:58 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
yeah I'm bringing good ol' Dally back from the dead ;_;

A tall, blonde man enters through the gate, glancing around a bit nervously. He rubbed his pocket on his leather jacket. He felt his (technically he stole it from Two-Bit but who cares) switchblade beneath it. He sighed, relaxing a bit. Something caught his eye. Something bright... and colorful (pink to be exact). The strange creature was on all fours. Dally stared at the frizzy-haired creature in confusion.
"What the--" He stepped closer into the garden.
One minute he was at the Curtis' house eating chocolate cake staring at in invitation and the next minute... here? Ah, a party? Mm, what's the harm? - that was the last thing he remembered thinking before materializing in this strange place. As he got closer, reaching for his blade, he stopped. It was... a horse? It looked rather cartoony. And happy. He wrinkled his nose. The pony suddenly looked up, its bright blue eyes connecting with his cold, hard ones. He swore under his breath. Why did he open that stupid envelope? Now he's here at some... loony house. Was he dreaming? Did he finally crack?
Spoiler! :
how'd I do lol?

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:36 am
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Ana poked her head back through the shrub, hearing yet another voice. She wiggled all the way through, and again, fell flat on her face.
“Of course.” She adjusted the straps of her flowy, cherry covered sundress and looked at her bare feet. They were certainly dirtied.

She glanced at the blonde man and let out a little squeak. She had never really admitted to having a thing for bad boys…but..she had a thing for them. She carefully approached the man and offered him a hand.
“You must have got stuck here, too. Ana Harmon. I swear I’m normal.”
Weird flex, but okay.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:50 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
this has been deleted as to not confuse people lol
Last edited by NastyMajesty on Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:54 am
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Aaah...maybe keep from the weed? Just to keep the PG vibe going.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:56 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Ah, okay np lol lemme just edit it.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:03 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Wait-- is the cigar okay? My friend is just explaining this to me lol.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:06 am
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

...I mean, that's pushing it. But I guess I can let it slide 'cause you're new at this.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:08 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

No, no it's okay. I'll edit it. I was just a bit confused

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:09 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Dally resisted the urge to take out his blade. He didn't want to scare the small (and a bit dirty) girl that stood before him but it comforted him. He smirked in amusement. Interesting introduction, he thought to himself. He examined the girl-- er Ana. She didn't seem much like a Soc. But not really a Greaser either. Seemed nice enough. He stared at her hand, not really sure about what to do.
"Dallas Winston," he replied in a gruff voice, leaning against a tree coolly, "Cool meetin' ya I guess. Not so sure about normal, but I'd say I'm purdy average," he grinned, trying to keep his cool. Man, he'd kill for a Pepsi or a Coke right now. Suddenly, a can bopped him on the head. The can of soda fell on the ground, clanging, eventually frothing up and bubbling, making a huge mess everywhere.
"What the frick was that?!" he asked in alarm, shouting a bit. Heads turned towards the commotion.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:18 am
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Hey! How come you gave him a soda and not me?” Ana looked up at the sky and whined. She jabbed a thumb at Dally and pouted.
“Anyways, I guess this place is magic-which means..” She looked up at the sky. “I wanna levitate.”
And so she lifted off the ground, just a little bit. “Awesome!”
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:34 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Shoot, where the heck are we?" Dally asked as another Coke floated down, this time more carefully. He grabbed it and immediately popped the can open to begin drinking it. "Yo, got any straws up there?" He shouted, half-joking, and looking up at the sky. Immediately, a straw popped out of nowhere and poked him in the eye. "Ah..." he continued with some not so nice words.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:36 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
And with that I must leave for the night. I'll be back in the morning though! Somebody care to stand in for Dally lol?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:59 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
@NastyMajesty, don't worry about it! This roleplay is going a lot faster than roleplays usually do on YWS, but there's no problem with not being able to post for a bit - I know I wasn't able to post for Kuzon for awhile. :)

Also, this roleplay is a little different because it has canon characters like Dally in it, but usually people stick to controlling their own characters in roleplays. You're okay with people writing Dally for you, so it doesn't really apply in this situation. But I thought you might want to know in case you ever decide to join other roleplays! :)

One last little comment before I get to my actual post: if anyone has any roleplay or storybook questions, feel free to ask me! I've been roleplaying on YWS for awhile, so chances are I'll be able to answer them. <3

Before Kuzon had a chance to answer Athena's question, another person appeared and things started raining down from the sky. He hadn't ever seen anything like the metal cup that fell from the sky; he also hadn't figured out the levitating trick the last time he had been stuck in the Spirit World.

Aang would have gotten a kick out of that one. On second thought, Aang would have done that one. He would have probably gotten Kuzon to levitate, too, just like when they were little kids and trying out their bending for the first time together. Why hadn't he ever thought of doing that again after their first time? He hadn't even tried out Aang's air scooter.

"My name's Lee," he offered, still not entirely sure who here was from the world of the living and the world of spirits. The only one he was sure about was the pink creature; that had to be from the Spirit World. He would have guessed that the others were from the human part of the world like he was, but their clothes and mannerisms were too strange.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero