z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:08 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear sat up right. "Yeah just tired,I don't know why those guys chose to pick a fight with me.Other than that I'm fine." RedBear then sighed. "That's a lie.I'm also nervous about Silver,I've never ever heard of him eating anybody.He's eaten weird stuff before but never a person...or that I know of." RedBear grabbed another water and poured it on his head. "So what brings you out here?" Then he looked up to Silver an tried to quickly think of a song. "Uhh...Fallen Angel?" RedBear said naming the first song that came to mind.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:11 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Dylan... again," she sighed, wanting to pound her head on the table, "Carol thinks I should dump him. We think he might be cheating on me, not sure yet. I don't know. I've tried to, then he just convinces me to stay. Just a horrible, never-ending cycle..."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:16 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well if he is,that's not a good person to be with unless he changes.If he's not,it depends on if he feel likes he's the right person for you." RedBear smiled. "And if he' just going to manipulate you to just stay that's not a good thing either.He shouldn't control you or your decisions.So if you want to stay with him,but you want him to stop this you need to sit down and talk to him about it."

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:24 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I've tried. He denies everything. I guess I could text him," Lilly pulled her phone out, texting quickly. As soon as she hit send, she pushed her phone back away. "Let's just see what he has to say to me when I get home now," she turned to the side, looking over at Silver, and the sleeve pushed away from her shoulder, revealing a three-inch long bruise across her collarbone, but she didn't seem to notice.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:32 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's jaw dropped. "What happened here?Did Dylan do this?" RedBear said looking at the bruise.RedBear looked up at Lilly's face and then the bruise over and over.RedBear couldn't believe what he was seeing.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:35 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's face went red like she'd been caught. "It-it was an accident. I slipped and hit my shoulder on the bed rail," The way she said it proved his theory, and she couldn't believe it didn't cross her mind when she decided to take off the sweater.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:39 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear calmed himself down. "So it was him..." RedBear thought for a moment. "If you don't mind me asking...why?Why did he do it?" RedBear tried to stay calm.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:42 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly felt herself sigh a relief, "I tried to leave. He said I spent too much time with Carol, though he was always gone. I tried to go, and he grabbed me," she then showed him her wrists, the insides of both bruised. "He wouldn't let go, and when I tried to fight back, he hit me," she tried to put it off as not a big deal, but her eyes watered.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:45 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear hugged her trying to comfort her. "Do you need me to talk to him?I won't do anything.I can maybe be like a counselor if you want.Well if you want to stay with him." RedBear's mind raced for a moment. "Is it his place or your place you stay in?" RedBear tried his best to comfort her.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:47 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I used to stay with him. But I've been sneaking off lately, staying with Carol in her shack. I can't stay with dad. Not after what happened to mom. It's only ever been me and Carol," she hugged him back, crying, "I don't wanna be with him. But he won't let me go."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:56 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well I can talk to him for you.And if you want you can stay with me.If he comes back I'll talk to him again,and if you want,you can to.But I won't just let him in." RedBear looked at the bruise again and it gave him goosebumps. "You can't be with someone like that unless you can change them."

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:00 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded, "But what about Carol? I'm the only thing she has left. I'm the one who changed her," she looked over at her best friend, dancing in the crowd. "I'm ok with staying with you if you are, but I can't just leave her."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:07 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"You can still live with her,by no means am I going to force you to live with me." RedBear looked over at Silver then back at Lilly. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better or to help?" RedBear said desperate to help Lilly.

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:50 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver bared his teeth "i have something i must do and have no time for a song after all sorry.." he jumped off the stage and ran out the door with a tail starting to grow as he left
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:15 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly watched Silver go, confused. Then, she shook her head, erasing her thought. "I mean, are you meaning some kind of scheme or just some kind of therapy. Cause maybe we can make him jealous..." she said, and idea forming in her head, "If you don't mind a few posed kisses. They'll mean nothing, I promise."
._.AmazingAeris._.

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken