z

Young Writers Society

Character Cafe

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:11 pm
tinkembell says...

Delirumorsus turns and looks at the woman. He's on all fours now and still has to look down as he thinks about the inconvenience of her companionship."I suppose the King would find some delight in your torture. You may accompany us to our... destination. Just don't be optimistic about making it there. I could get a little peckish along the way." he says gleefully. She could make a satisfactory snack. "Oh, and don't even think for a second that I would of left her here because I didn't want to take you. I could snap your neck at any second, my dear."
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:33 pm
Lornydoo says...

I was relieved that the beast had decided to take me along with them ....
As he told me where we were going ..... I didn't move ... I didn't even flinch when he said the word "torture" ....
My life before this moment .... was always about the cafe .... I've never had a happy life so at least now that I know my fate I can just be happy to finally ge it over with .....
I Believe That A Writers Life Is Much More Exciting Then Anyone Else's! xx

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:41 pm
View Likes
Justlittleoleme says...

Amber was amazed at the pure amount of courage that Carol had just shown. It sparked something within her, something that had died along with many of her own Katchy people after the kings attack. It was a spark of courage and hope, if Carol who could so easily be killed by the Wildercat was able to show such bravery, then Amber knew she could at the very least give this sorry creature a run for its money. Making eye contact with Aoife she lets her know all is not lost, a plan is being formed. Amber senses that Carol has seen the sudden change in her, but the wildercat seemed preoccupied with other thoughts...

96 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:05 pm
tinkembell says...

"Now, the long awaited destination," the Wildercat says, pausing for effect. "The king! I realise it's a long journey Amber, but please don't get your mane in a twist - you'll be dead the whole time. Including this pet of yours, in case she gets any ideas. Carol, I'm kind enough to let you live a little longer, I suppose you wouldn't mind carrying the bodies, would you?" he asks, scarred ears raised. Carol stands frozen, the shock of such terrible requests on his part, oh he was truly an evil old cat. "No, Carol, running away with the bodies and searching til you die to find a magician - which is simply the stuff of fantasy - to miraculously revive them from the dead will not work. Such ridiculous notions." he says, interrupting her stream of thought. He lets out a sleepy yawn, inclining that this small talk is boring him. Taking Amber in his paws, he contemplates means of death. Snap her neck? Eat out her throat? Smash her fragile skull? Or maybe worsen the pain by letteng her watch Aoife's death first?
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore

30 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:07 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

Now aware that there was really no reasoning with the beast, Amber's spark of hope explodes into flame of anger. She grabs the bone handled knife at her side and buries it deeply into the wildercat's paw. He barely flinches but it is enough for Amber. She swings up her feet striking him squarely in the jaw. His grip lossens slightly and she manages to squirm out of his paw, landing agilely on her feet. Not wasting a second she scrambles under the wildercat and grabs a hold of his tail. He turns on her but Amber manages to stay just out of his reach yanking and twisting the whole time. Completely distracted he wildercat lets lose of Aoife and swats at Amber with his now free paw. Aoife, now released, never loses a steep, and sets into action, attaching herself to the wildercats unguarded face!

22 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:01 pm
Lornydoo says...

I stand there watching both Aoife and Amber atack the wildercat... not sure whether I should help or whether I should run! But if I run away from Amber .. then the whole speech that I made earlier wouldn't mean anything!

I run back into the kitchen grabbing a butchers knife and launch myself towards the wildercat .... as he is destracted I stab him in the left leg.....

96 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm
tinkembell says...

This new advance was... sudden, but not unexpected. Delirumorsus had been studying Amber's patterns as soon as he layed eyes on her; this was sure to come. He stands still, seemingly oblivious to the oncoming attacks. Of course it hurts, Wildercats aren't flawless, but everything feels like a leafcut. She pulls his tail? Immature for someone who's suposedly heir to the throne. Out of the corner of his eye he sees Carol storm forward with a knife. Do they believe that they can stop him? He roars loudly, and everyone falters. "Let out enough anger, Amber?"

22 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm
Lornydoo says...

The wildercat's roar startles me .... I drop the knife in fright and end up cutting my foot on the razor sharp blade.
"AAAARRGGHH!!" I Scream In Pain ... I slowly and carefully try to make it to the toilets to get some tissue but beofre I eve move a step the wildercat stops me...

30 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

The wildercat's angry roar shakes her to the core. She momentarily stops tugging on his tail, though she doesn't let go. His question rings through her head, "Have you let out enough Anger Amber?" She stare's at him, looking into his big black eyes, "It's not about anger Wildercat," she shouts, "its about the responsibility I owe to those around me, I realize now that I would be an idiot to just lie down and let you end my life, it would go against everything! At the very least Delirumorsus, if your going to kill me, your going to have to fight for every inch of my life you take!" She lets go of his tail and grabs the Kitchen knife Carol had dropped, again she lunges at Delirumorsus, going straight for the throat...

96 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:31 pm
tinkembell says...

Delirumorsus stops Carol in her tracks with a paw. "Stay right there and I'll be over to kill you in a second." he says before turning to face the Katchy. Not about anger? Fight for her death? She must be mistaking him for someone with compassion, with little strength. He laughs, pitying the girl. As he steps forward to end her life and be done with the tedious fighting, Amber lunges at him with a bloody knife. She digs it into his skin hard, grunting with the task. Satisfied she lets go, and the Wildercat stares at her, head cocked to the side. Slowly he pulls it out, licking the blood from his tangled fur. Before he'd been mildly amused by the diversion. Now he was angry, furious with this thing that thought she could hurt him. "You underestimate me, don't you?" he asks, hunger in his eyes.

30 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

Well, she had done it, at the very least she had managed to draw blood on this creature. She saw it seeping through his fur, a testament to his mortality. Though it was a shallow victory. Already she could see the change in his eyes, feel the pressure of his anger on her skin. She braced herself for what ever was about to happen...though the site of Aoife still clinging to the Wildercat's head left a light smile on her face, it would almost be comical if it weren't for the danger they were all in...

22 Reviews

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:10 pm
View Likes
Lornydoo says...

I saw it! ... The blood dripping off of the wildercat ....
I thought it was near to impossible to even graze the skin of the horrible creature but there!

I quickly seize this moment to grab another knife and stab the wildercat where ever I see first....

There! I see the blood pour out of the creature as I pull the knife out and go for the kill again!

Even if these blows aren't killing him ... at least we have injured him and made him the slightest bit weaker then he was before ...

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:15 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Marcus getting up from his seat pulling the young ladies from the beast. "Enough! Stop!" Taking the blades away from the young waitress bloody and trembling hands. "You've done enough, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you both. Seems like you both can handle yourselves pretty well." he looked back over his shoulder and noted that the ugly beast was done for the count. Even though he was still breathing lightly. Kneeling close to the beast, "Tormented soul would you like to say a few words before I destroy your pitiful soul?"
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

22 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:05 pm
Lornydoo says...

I stand there next to amber .... both covered in blood ....
"Who are you ?? and why the heck did you stop us?!"

96 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:35 pm
tinkembell says...

Spoiler! :
Meh. Everyone's ganging up on Morsus D:. And who said he was almost dead?!? Sheesh, your characters are going to pay XD XD

"Ah, I must of dismissed the memory of your prescence. Forgive me, my name is Delirumorsus. Last words? Hm, I believe I only have one - irony." he says mockingly, as he takes the boy in his paws, and sharply pulls his head the other way, forcing his neck to snap. The Wildercat discards him to the floor and turns to Amber and Carol, wiping the evidence from his fur. "Where was I?"

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan