z

Young Writers Society

Crimson Passion

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:02 am
Bleeding Rose says...

I stared at him for about ten seconds before answering.

"I am fine. You?" I asked giggling. He chuckled to himself.

"Good...I'm doing good," he answered. I smiled. I wonder if that kiss will ruin us? I thought to myself. I couldn't believe that had just happened. The sparks were still flying through me. I smiled until my teeth showed.

"How come every part of you is so...perfect?" Shaun asked. I was amazed at what he had just said. I didn't think that I was perfect. I had many flaws and I could probably point out twenty in thirty seconds.

"I am not perfect. I can point out so many flaws that you would burst. And the first one is...I can't see," I said. I felt him shift.

"To me, you can see. You can see the unseeable. To me, you have little flaws. Liked that small baby hair that never lays down," Shaun said petting my hair. "Ettabell, you are perfect. And if no one thinks that then may they rot in hell for lying. Everything about you is perfect. Your long black hair, your pale blue eyes, your huge dimples, your pure white, straight teeth, your pale skin, and I could keep on going," Shaun said. I felt as if he was staring into my eyes. I could feel his eyes burning into mine.

"I don't want to hear no more," I whispered. I ran my fingers across his lips and followed down to his chin. I dropped my hand and felt his lips against mine again. This time, he wouldn't let me go. He held me until I pushed him all the way off of me.

"I'm sorry," Shaun whispered.

"No, it's okay. It's just...you were hurting me," I whispered back. I heard him shift again and felt the heat of my face rickashay off of his.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm really really sorry." Shaun whispered backing up more and sitting down running his hands through his hair. He couldn't do that again. It was too tempting.

"It's fine." She smiled. He shook his head hoping she would sense it. He looked back at the painting.

"Why that scene?" He asked looking back at her. Every thing he had just pointed out he noticed on her again. She was so perfect, and he typically saw the flaws in humans, it was easy when you saw perfection in other vampires and everything else. But she was even more perfect then anything else.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:56 am
Bleeding Rose says...

"If you are talking about the crucified girl painting, I don't know. If you are talking about something else, please elaborate," I said smiling. I heard him chuckle.

"The painting. Everything on it is so pale and then there is the blood. It brings color to everything else. It makes it seem...realistic," Shaun said. I nodded encouraging him to continue.

"Why is it so depressing? Why that?" Shaun asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, just how I felt at the time," I said. I wish I hadn't of said it.

"Why were you feeling like that? What happened while I was gone?" Shaun asked, almost shouting.

"Nothing. I just felt like painting it! God, Shaun! Why are you so damn protective!" I yelled at him. I have no idea where it even came from. It flowed out of mouth easily. I didn't even know if they were really what my feelings were.

"Maybe because I don't want you to die! You are over here lollygagging and doing whatever you please. You haven't a fear in the world! That is one other flaw that I can point out," Shaun yelled again.

"You give up to easily!" Shaun yelled at me again. I felt like just ripping his head off at that exact moment, but I also felt like breakingdown.

"Maybe-" my words were broken by tears that rolled down my cheeks, stinging my pores.

"Maybe, just maybe, I give up so easily because I don't know how to fight anymore...maybe I don't have fears because my biggest fear came true!" I yelled back. I felt Shaun's breath on my face.

"And tell me, Ettabell. What is this fear," Shaun said sarcastically. I hung my head.

"I fell in love," I whispered. With that I let it go. The tears fell like mad. I ran out of the room and Life was leading me out of the open door into the evening. Life easily jogging beside me. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I don't even remember what had started that arguement. It was so stupid. I ran until I couldn't anymore. I figured that I was in the big field that I had imagined. I threw myself upon the ground and bawled my eyes out, my body breathing with the earth underneathe me. I heard the grass ruffle behind me. I knew it was him.

"Go away," I said between tears.

"Ettabell, I-"

"I said go away!" I yelled. I couldn't think right now. I couldn't face him. Not now. His presence was still among me.

"It's not your fault, Shaun. Now please...just leave," I said between more sobs. He still stood there.

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:05 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun felt like a total idiot and jerk. He slowly walked over to her sitting down and lifting her up gently pulling her close to his chest. "I'm sorry, Bell, I shouldn't have yelled at you." He said softly.

"Why? What am I a baby?" She snapped back. He felt like she'd punched him hard.

"No, your definatly not like a baby. But I don't want to upset you and I pretty much did everything to upset you without relizeing it. Please forgive." He breathed holding ehr close even though she struggled some. "Please."
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:30 am
Bleeding Rose says...

I stopped struggling and wrapped my arms around him crying and soaking his shirt. I felt so stupid. I gained control of the tears enough to speak.

"It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't of freaked out," I said. He was holding me now, running his fingers through my hair. I tightened my grasp around him. We stayed like this even after I had stopped crying. I was sitting there staring into the darkness of my eyes holding on to him like I would die if he left me. Finally, he spoke.

"You know that it has been exactly...three hours? The sun had set while you were crying," Shaun said. I sniffed.

"I'm sorry that I ruined it for you," I whispered. He put his lips to my ear.

"No. You bettered it for me. Your tears glistened off of the sun. It made the sky seem brighter. You made the sky seem brighter," Shaun whispered into it. I smiled. I had just realized that we were now laying down, my arms still around his waist.

"Tell me what the sky looks like when the sun sets," I said. He breathed in and out quickly but roughly.

"The sky...it has orange, yellow, pink, purple, white, little splotches of gray, and sometimes it has blue," Shaun answered.

"What about the sun?" I asked. I was curious. I was going to paint this scene and give it to him for Christmas. The summer months were almost over so Christmas was closer than it was yesterday. Shaun had never told me when his birthday was. That was what my next question was going to be.

"It's yellow with the colors disappearing into it," he said. I smiled.

"Thank you. Can you tell me one more thing," I asked.

"Only if I get to ask something after I answer," Shaun said.

"Mmkay. When is your birthday?" I asked. There was a sudden silence, even the bugs were quiet.

"I don't like to celebrate my birthday, but for you, it is October thirty-first," he answered. I nodded.

"I am going to ask you two questions then. When is your birthday?" he asked. I hesitated.

"December twenty-fifth," I mumbled. That was very weird. His was on the Devil's holiday and mine was on Jesus's holiday. I smiled at this. I thought that it was cute.

"Okay, well my second question is...can you see things that, if you had vision, you wouldn't see?" Shaun asked. I giggled and nodded.

"It certainly causes me to use my imagination more," I said.

"I have one more question for you, Shaun," I said.

"Spit it out," Shaun encouraged. I smiled pretty wide.

"Do you love me?" I asked. I had hoped that he would of not answered or just said no, but that wasn't the case.

"Of course I do. Do you, me?" Shaun asked hesitantly as if he thought I was to say no.

"I'm scared to answer that question," I whispered teasingly. I felt his fingers through my hair again. I closed my eyes and thought of something. What if I did love Shaun? What would I do if he...died or some other terrible thing happend to him. At this thought, I grasped Shaun tighter. I think I knew what the answer was and I think he did, too.

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:44 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun kissed the top of her head. "I'll love you for eternity Ettabell." He said softly. He knew it was true, but she didn't. He started at the stary sky and stroked her hair keeping his eyes on the sky sighing as he held her closer. She nuzzled closer and he sighed, he loved having her close. He sniffed the air and growled.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"We need to get back to the house." He said softly standing up and picking her up. Whats with all of these stupid vampires. He hissed in his mind running to the house.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:53 am
Bleeding Rose says...

Okay, I swear that I would of fell off of him if I was on his back. He was so fast. We ran and ran...and ran. Then, we finally got to...my house? No, it wasn't mine. I could tell by the smell.

"Where are we?" I asked still holding on to him as he held me bridal style.

"We are at my house. I will call your Aunt and tell her where you are," Shaun said setting me on their couch. It felt as if it had never been sat on before. It was so squishy. I waited as I heard yelling in the kitchen, but it wasn't a 'your in big trouble' yell. It was more like a 'But why did you bring her here' yell. I tried to listen in. I know it was naughty, but you know what...who cares. I strained my neck trying to listen in. I heard slams of a door, twice. Then, I was comforted by Shaun's body warmth.

**I will finish later unless you want to take it from here. I am extrememly tired. Nighty, night!

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"What was that about?" She asked as Shaun walked in.

"There going to get your Aunt, I think someone is going to try robbing your house again." hesaid kissing her forhead and pulling her close laying next to her. "Don't worry, my parents won't let anything happen to her."

"Why are so many people bothering us now when we never did anything to them?" Ettabell asked.

"I'm not sure, love, I'm really not sure." He sighed. "I'll take care of you though, don't you worry about that."
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:02 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

I sighed as I slowly let my eyelids fall. I didn't sleep though. I was doing what my dad used to do. I was "resting my eyes". I smiled at the rememberance of my father. His deep red locks and golden eyes. Then I decided to remember my mother. I remembered her face that looked as if it was carved by angels. I remembered her long, glossy, brown hair and her emerald green eyes. I wish that I still had them with me, but I was glad that they were gone. They were abusive and rude. They never payed any attention to me, always to eachother's words. I remember the harsh words that flew out of their mouths. I don't even know why they were together. They argued all of the time and challenged eachother always. The yelling never stopped. Then, there was couples like Aunt Laurie and Uncle Tom. They were perfect. They never fought and I had never heard a curse word come out of either of their mouths. They were such a beautiful couple until Uncle Tom passed away. Then, for some odd reason, I started thinking about me and Shaun. I ran the names through my head. Ettabell and Shaun Ryans...Mrs and Mr Ryans, I just couldn't seem to stop thinking about it! Then, I opened my eyes to being shaken. I mumbled and groaned.

"Ettabell," Shaun whispered. I opened both of my eyes.

"Ettabell, come on. I need to take you somewhere," Shaun whispered again. I held out my arms and he scooped me up. We had exited the back door as someone had entered the front, making loud noises and yelling for Shaun. I was scared. I clung to Shaun tighter and snuggled my face into his shirt so the wind wouldn't blow my face off.

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:27 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun couldn't believe it when he smelled his sire, and he was trying to get Ettabell! He took off at a full run clinging ot her as he ran. He wouldn't let her get hurt, he would never let her get hurt. He hugged her tighter to his chest being careful not to hurt her.

"What's going on?" She asked softly.

"Nothing." He replied. He kept running as fast as he could.

***Sorry alll I had***
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:57 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

"Your lying," I said. I felt Shaun shift and he didn't answer. We must of ran for an hour. I was surprised that he wasn't tired. He had ran at least fifty miles and had gone at least fifty MPH, so were was the panting? He put my down and I heard music.

"What is that noise?" I asked. Shaun grasped my hand.

"It is a diner. Just don't let go, okay?" Shaun said. I nodded and tightened my grip on his hand. The door ringed as we went in. Shaun lead me to a booth and sat me down. He sat down across from me. I heard light footsteps come to us. I figured that is was a waitress.

"Can I get yous twos sometin'" the lady asked in a funny voice. I smiled.

"Water and Grilled Cheese Sandwich," I said. I smelled the lady as she walked past me. She smelled of smoke and alcholhol. My grin felt very wide. Shaun seemed uneasy.

"Are you alright?" I asked him. I moved my hand over his so he couldn't get up. I sensed a nodding shake of the head. He was hesitating.

"What are we doing here anyway?" I asked. I felt him shift once again.

"Um...I thought that I would take you out," he said. I smiled and said thanks even though I knew he was lying. He was getting very weird and I was getting suspicious. I sat back in the booth thinking about the loud noises that I had heard when we were leaving the house. I thought about where Aunt Laurie was. I was worried.

110 Reviews

Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Where's Aunt Laurie and your parents?" She finally asked after a while.

"They went out for dinner, they were yelling at me to let me know they were going ot be gone." He lied squeezing her hand. He couldn't let her know that a vampire had gotten in his house and that his dad had killed it. Everyone was ok, but his dad wanted him to get her as far away as he could. For some reason vampires were coming after her and he wanted to get her as far away as he possibly could.

"Oh, why didn't we go with them?" She asked.

"I wanted to take you out on our own." He smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:42 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

I sensed a smile so I smiled, too. I felt the funny talking waitress put the plates in front of me.

"You need anythang else, darlin'," the lady asked. I smiled and shook my head. I was happy that I was here with Shaun, but something told me that he wasn't telling the truth. Shaun wouldn't lie to me. Stop fretting, Ettabell, I thought to myself. I ate my food quickly and then we went outside after paying. It was very quiet. I hadn't painted in a while and I really wanted to. Then I wondered where we are going to sleep. I knew that we were very far from the house. I felt Shaun's grip tighten around my hand. I tried to smile at him, but I couldn't find the movement to take place. Then, I felt Shaun's lips press against mine. I was surprised at first because they were so...cold. I pulled him closer to me and he had one hand around my waist and the other around my neck. I felt his tongue slide inside of my mouth. Our tongue's battled for some time and, of course, he won. It was the longest make-out that I have ever had and it hadn't ended yet. I had to pull away to breathe some air. I felt his lips nibble on my neck. I giggled and he moved back to my mouth. I swear he had bitten me, but I am not sure. He backed away from me and kissed my forehead. I felt an uncomfortable tension surround me. It caused me to be uncomfortable also. Again, it was quiet.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun pulled her close looking around. He had a friend a few miles away that he had called from the resturant at one point where they could stay. He had gotten ahold of his parents and found out that them and Laurie were fine too. They were headed towards Texas to stay with his grandparents, he couldn't go down there though, there weren't enough trees.

"Come on, we're gonna stay with some friends tonight." He said wrapping his arm around her shoulders and walking. He didn't want her to feel usless by walking all the time.

"Why?" She asked confussed.

"Cause it's closer then home and it's etting late." he smiled at her. "Don't worry, their house is always clean, and their mom is a painter, I'm sure she'll let you paint some."
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:28 am
Bleeding Rose says...

Shaun knocked on the door. I had a feeling that this house was huge because of the echo of the door. I smiled and Shaun kissed my cheek quickly.

"Hi, Shaun," someone said. The person sounded like a female. Then many footsteps herded around the female and greeted Shaun. I felt Shaun's arm around my shoulders again.

"This is Ettabell," he said. I felt almost everyone shift uneasily.

"I have heard a lot about you, Ettabell. I would very much appreciate you to show me your paintings," the girl to greet Shaun first said. I smiled and nodded. I felt three hands grasp mine. I heard whispers as I left. I was lead down a hallway and a door was opened for me to walk through. Then, a paint brush was put in my hand. I was lead to a canvas and was seated. The girl picked up something and ran it under my nose. I smelled it and it was paint. I traced my finger across the paint cups and I dipped my finger in the cup.

"What color is this?" I asked. The girl was sitting beside me.

"That is gray," she replied.

"Perfect," I whispered.

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh