z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:24 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Ana laughed and brushed a hand along the length of her braid. "I'm..Anastasia." She stuck out a hand, and quickly retracted it. "Er..you don't have..hands." She chuckled, rocking back on her heels.
izzywidgeon

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:38 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

"Hands...?" Pinkie tilted her head. She saw Ana's "hand" come forward before going back where they hung next to her. "Hehe, guess I don't! Nice to meet you anyway!" She lifted her front legs, attempting to stand on her hind legs like the human standing before her, but only fell down back into her original position.

"So, what were you saying before?" She smiled invitingly before she heard a "Hello?' sounding a little away from them.

"Did you hear that, Anastasia?" She asked the girl.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:48 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Bet your butt I did.” Ana muttered. She walked toward one of the high, neatly trimmed hedges and poked her head through it without another thought.

“Frick!” She hissed as a stray branch poked in her in the cheek. “I hate nature.”
izzywidgeon

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:59 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kuzon sneezed again. He needed to get his hands on some tea soon - he could already feel his throat getting irritated from countless invisible assailants. He had managed to make tea in strange places before, so hopefully he would be able to find the materials needed to make it here.

...If he could recognize any of the plants.

He let out another sigh.

Stupid allergies. Stupid him for worrying about said allergies instead of worrying about ending up in the Spirit World again. He had even heard other voices nearby - he couldn't be the only one invited to this strange party.

Rubbing his nose with his arm and sniffling again, Kuzon peeked around the closest bush.

If he hadn't been already certain that he had been whisked off to the Spirit World, the sight that met his eyes would have proved his theory - there was some kind of talking creature covered in flour. If that didn't yell Spirit World, he didn't know what did.

"Oh Agni," he whispered as he ducked back behind his bush, "what have I gotten myself into?"

If Aang could have seen this, he would have had the biggest smile on his face - and a better plan than Kuzon’s current lack of one.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:11 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Ana heard a voice, and her immediate instinct was to wiggle her way through the bush. She fell to the earth with a soft thump.

“Frickity-frackity.” She muttered. “I need a drink after doing all of that.”
Suddenly, a tea set landed in front of her, a delicate china one, with decorated with roses.
“..I was thinking..Mountain Dew?” She looked up at the sky and grinned. When nothing came down, she pouted, lip stuck out and arms folded across her chest.
“Well, frick you and your mother!” The seventeen year old flipped the bird towards the sky. "Ya like that, bud?"

((Poor Kuzon ;C)
izzywidgeon

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:12 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Hearing voices, Athena walked around a bush and spotted a man peeking around another bush. He whispered something as she neared, rubbing his red nose. Without him noticing, she peeked around him and saw a pink creature and another girl talking. Strangely though, the "horse" looked like one of those ponies that Athena used to watch when she was little, although it looked more colorful and rounder.

"Well, this is odd," she said. The man startled, and she placed her free hand on his shoulder to calm him. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you."
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
RIP Kuzon. He will be missed. :P

Even if the intention hadn't been to scare him, Kuzon was thoroughly spooked by both the comments, seeing another person, and feeling a hand resting on his shoulder. He pulled his shoulder away and tried his best not to spontaneously firebend. It wouldn't have been much of an inferno, anyways, but he didn't want to run the risk of people from the other nations realizing he was a firebender.

...Then again, he hadn't been able to bend in the Spirit World last time he was there.

He looked over the two girls, trying to temporarily push the thought of the pony out of his head. Their clothes weren't in a familiar style at all, and one of them had a...stick? in her hand. What was she planning on using that for?

"Uh," he said. "Hi."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:07 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Hello!” Ana smiled brightly. “Sorry for scaring you. This place is wild, am I right?” She grinned, her golden eyes sparking.
She slipped off her Crocs and threw them into the nearest bush. “I’ve got blisters,” She explained. “Plus, they aren’t all that..comfortable.”
izzywidgeon

160 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:18 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

"Uh, it's nice to meet you two," said Athena. "My name is Athena. Do you know where we are?"

She fidgeted with her Slytherin badge. "I was walking on the school grounds when I got this letter to a party. Did you guys get the same?"

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:28 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Ana Harmon. I was just chilling in my kitchen when I got the invite. It was a little sketchy, but it looked..professional, I guess?” She shrugged and grinned. 
“Cool name, by the way.” She looked at the group and laughed. “I think I’m the only normal person here.”
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:17 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Aah! I've never done a roleplay type thing before... I'd like to try it out- can you explain to me how this works?

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:26 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Okay, so I came up with a basic plot that I posted at the beginning of this thread, then came up with a starter. Everyone else replied as a character they chose to portray.
I can help you along the way!
izzywidgeon

160 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:29 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

@NastyMajesty, sure! You're going to have a lot of fun! So a roleplay is like a storybook, except posts are a little shorter. Usually, you take characters you've already written for before, from storybooks or fanfiction, etc. In this roleplay, we choose characters from already existing fandoms, either a canon character like Katara from ATLA or an OC.

I think anyone can join here, so you can just pop a short description of your character in a spoiler up top, and then write from there! I hope this helps!

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:35 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
UMMMMM.... would Dally Winston be PG enough lol? From the Outsiders I mean
Last edited by NastyMajesty on Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:37 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Yes! I absolutely love him. This is gonna be..interesting, to say the least.
izzywidgeon

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae