z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:23 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled "these two are like us apparently....well i get why Lilly was not surprised by my transformation but not carol so that means ye must be part animal like us right?" he looked at the two with his eyes glowing
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:25 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear noticed Lilly looking at him and his heart skipped a beat.His face turned red.When he realized what Carol had said he let out a small laugh. "It's okay." He quickly put his shirt over his face pretending to wipe of the blood.He reached over to a rag with the shirt still over his face then wiped the blood off his face.

"Hey,Li-Lilly." He said with clear nervousness in his voice. "Hey Carol.Nice to meet you two." Then he said to Silver. "Don't you remember,I like to pretend to be 'normal' sometimes."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:27 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly giggled nervously, "Hi," she muttered, and while she was still frozen, Carol answered for her, "It's a little more complicated than that. You see, Lilly's always had this strange ability to bring animals to her, depending on her emotions. I was a deer at the time, and somehow, she managed to turn me into this," she motioned to herself, "a few years ago. We're still trying to figure out exactly how she did it."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:31 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear put the rag in his pocket and stared at Lilly for a few seconds.Then he wrapped his shirt around his waist. "Is it getting hot out here or is it just me?" RedBear looked at the three. "How about we go get a drink?It's on me." RedBear smiled.He tried to think of something to make himself stop blushing but all he could think about was Lilly.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:36 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly giggled nervously again, "It is a little toasty," she pulled her sweater off, revealing a short sleeve red t-shirt, "And I am kinda thirsty," making Carol laugh teasingly. "I could use a few drinks," Carol finally answered.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:36 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled "that sound very entertaining" he looked back towards the club they had left "those girls are probably gone...i normally only go once a night so they normally leave when i do" he looked back to the girls "wanna go back?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:38 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Carol looked at Silver smiling, "That's my favorite place. I go there all the time. Of course, I wanna go back."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:40 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled as he started to walk back then started to run "last one there is a rotten cor-EGG!" he laughed at his joke directed to lilly

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:42 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked next to Lilly and grabbed her sweater. "I'll hold that for you." RedBear's smile grew bigger.He walked out of the alley and began walking to the club.As he walked down the street,he didn't even notice Silver. "So...uh....what were y'all doing and how did you two meet Silver." Said RedBear trying to make small talk.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:46 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly laughed along, and Carol giggled, walking with Silver.

"It's a long, horrible story," she said, looking down. She smelled strongly of jasmine and vanilla. "He was, um, well, eating someone," she shivered at the mere memory of the blood splattered across Silver's hands and face.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:49 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's eyes went wide. "What?!' He said almost yelling. "Really,I've never heard of him doing that." RedBear realized Silver and ran at him and grabbed him which stopped him.He whispered in his ear. "You ate someone?!Why?!" RedBear said struggling to keep his voice down.When he realized they were next to the bar he let go. "We'll talk later,I'll go get these ladies their drinks." He turned to Lilly and Carol "Ok let's go get our drinks." he said as he walked inside.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:51 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly listened, feeling guilty. Maybe she shouldn't have told him.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:57 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear sat down at the desk and put some money on the counter. "Give these two ladies whatever they want." He said pointing at Lilly and Carol. "I'll just take a water." RedBear grabbed the water and chugged it. "Oh so much better." He then laid his head down.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:01 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Carol quickly ordered as many shots of whiskey she could have, but Lilly ordered water, sipping it down, while Carol took the shot quickly.

Lilly found a spot next to RedBear, "You ok?" she asked, her voice cautious.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:06 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver jumped up on the stage "Red Name a song please!" he smiled looking around the room "a old song"

“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind