z

Young Writers Society

What would happen if?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm
LadyFreeWill says...

(This is kind of funny, since some of my characters are from another universe)

Raven Lee, The Code of Black: Pain in My Heart and Soul

Raven frowned and pushed the button again. Then again. And again. And again. She kicked the doors, "I'm going to be late for school!" She screamed.
"hey, we have to get to Earth, too." Reminded a man waiting for the Elevator next to her.
"Why isn't Jacky here yet?!" Raven said, annoyed.
One of the Elevator Attendants who operated the Elevator during the early hours of the day appeared, "Excuse me!" He called, trying to get the attention of the crowd waiting for the Elevator. "The Elevator is currently having a few technical difficulties! It won't be able to come over until a few hours. If you need to get to Earth, please see the Elevator information desk. The people there will point you to the nearest Elevator."
"I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!" Raven shouted, "ONE MORE TARDY AND I'M GETTING A DETENTION!!!"
"Sorry, Miss," the Attendant said, "But the Elevator-"
"I'M STUCK ON BELOW!!" Raven shouted at him.

>Raven's a little OC in this, but whatever... What would your character do if they suddenly found themselves reading their own story?
Formerly TheScratchMan.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Lacy - Senseless.

She flipped through the pages, her eyes scanning the words until they finally landed on the scene that had recently happened - her eyes teared at the horrific details before she glanced up at me. "What the hell! How could you write me into this?" she demanded but I couldn't give her an answer - I was too busy feeling bad for her because her next scene was where she killed the love of her life. Uh-oh.

What would your character do if he/she were giving you pay back by writting you into a book?
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

67 Reviews

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:06 pm
LadyFreeWill says...

I know I just posted, but I really wanted to answer this question!!

[Solomon, The Code of Black: Pain in My Heart and Soul]

Who the hell does he think he is?
Solomon scrolled down on the Word document angrily, reading the words of The Scratch Man. He read his story until he arrived at a battle sequence. This was where Jack was killed.
Solomon cracked his knuckles and deleted Jack's name from several areas of the paragraph. In their places, he typed, 'The Scratch Man'.
Now the sentence where Jack died read, 'With one last breath, The Scratch Man died.'

[uh oh...]

>What would your character do if he was attacked by a random man on the street and smothered with kisses? You can decide what the random man looks like.
Formerly TheScratchMan.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm
Camulaeus says...

Seal, from Things that should Remain things

I felt the guy's rough chin plastered to mine, and for a moment I was lost in a sudden finding of myself. My first kiss from another gay.... It didn't matter he was a stranger, it didn't matter we were in the middle of the street, all that mattered was his firm lips on mine.

"Hey homos, go back to Vermont!" is the last thing I hear before the beer can slams into my head.

What would your character do if they became a smilie/
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Blossom

I'm a WHAT!? Even if your words drip off your tongue like poison or your eyes sparkled like suns- ACK!

What your your character do if they found themselves making a movie about themselves?
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 pm
Kelcia says...

(Can I just say, one Hufflepuff to another, that I love your avvie, Cookies? :) )

Kiah:

Alright, let's take a look at the script... Okay, that's good... Okay... What's that? Okay... Wait a minute. I did not say that.... Playing up the romance? Why? My story's fine the way it is!... Not enough of the Kiah/Jarlan plot line? There was plenty of that! Give me a break. He practically kidnapped me. Oh. I see. Well, don't over do it. And, by the way, how come the actor playing me looks nothing like me? I'm blonde, not a red-head. I'm just saying.

What would your character do if they found themselves confronted by an ancient alien, if such things exist?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Lucas

"I am B.L.O.M.P. I do not come in peace." The alien thing growled. He was a pale pink with long, golden hair. Not that it was long enough to be considered long, given the fact that the entire alien was only three centimeters tall.

"Ew, a bug!" Blossom shreiked. I stepped on it, squashing the strange thing.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

67 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 pm
LadyFreeWill says...

Hey, what's the next question?
Formerly TheScratchMan.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 pm
Pundit says...

This is the realization of my question "what would your character do if I didn't ask a question?", so carry it out.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

67 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:00 pm
View Likes
LadyFreeWill says...

Jasper Alexander (Main personality), Code of Black

Jasper sat, waiting. He looked around and waited some more. There was nothing to do. No where to go, no one to talk to. The Scratch Man had not written anything for him to do, and he was therefore sitting in a place The Scratch Man's characters go when they are not being used.
He saw Mel and Franky, from 'Plan A' holding hands and watching TV on a couch nearby with Dakota and Chris from 'The Invisible'. Talia was talking to Alyra West, the delusional girl from 'The Invisible' and Lucas and Cedric were, as usual, shouting at each other.
Jasper scanned the room and noticed that Raven and Solomon were missing.
"Josephine!" Jasper called across the room, "Where's Raven and Solomon?"
"Hm? Oh, the Scratch Man is writing chapter eleven for 'the Code of Black', so they won't be back for a while..." the oldest Black sister replied. She was sitting with Belle Lefevre and Coraline, and they were compairing guns.
Jasper crossed his arms and went back to doing nothing.

>All stories mentioned here can be found on Fiction Press dot com. Okay! This isn't really a question, but write something like I just did.... Where do your characters hang out when you aren't writing them?
Formerly TheScratchMan.

Reviews: 2
Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 am
SoLaNgE says...

Andy, Camren and Kacey were hanging out at the De Voir restaurant giggling at any hot guy that passed by. They seemed to have fun.

"Check out that guy." said Kacey.
"Yeah, he's hot in french." said Andy.
"Why are you looking at guys, that's so dumb...although not a bad look." said Camren.

The girls giggled along until three annoyed boys glared at them.

"Hello? You three have boyfriends." said Markus standing in front of Daren and Justin.
"Oh yeah." said Andy.
"Yeah, now go back to doing what you're supposed too do." I said.
And I write: As Andy slowly sank in the pacific waters...

How would yoour charachter react if they suddenly had to live your life.
Andreia- Am I not gorgous?
Carmen- No.
Andreia- Who asked you?
Carmen- You did.
Andreia- Oh yeah. Am I not gorgous?

...and that's how grapes were formed.

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 pm
paperbackheart says...

~Arion from...Arion XD real original title I know~

Arion heard the alarm go off. Wait, what? It was still dark! No, she didn't want to wake up! It was too early for "school!" ("WELL TOO BAD! WAKE UP!!!")
Arion sat up, a sheen of sweat over her face. She didn't want to face the wrath of her author. She did it before, and then Keeley died. Not good stuff.
~11:54 am~
"Please can I go home," she prayed to whatever God there was. Arion didn't care, these people were a nuisance!
("HAVE FUN HEEHEE!")
"So you like yaoi?" asked the short blonde girl. She seemed too peppy for 12o'clock, but she needed to deal with this.

"Pray tell, what is yaoi?" Arion asked, head down on the table.

The girl giggled and whispered the definition in her ear, causing her to jolt up.

"YOU ALL ARE SICK SICK PEOPLE THAT... OH I HOPE YOU ALL STAY AWAY FROM HELL, THAT'S MY DOMAIN!!!" Arion ran out of the cafeteria and back to Hell because she certainly could not make it any more hours.

"Told you she couldn't make it," I said smiling.
"Well a bet's a bet," Keeley said, handing over a dollar.
Heehee I win.

Question: What would happen if your character woke up as the opposite sex?
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles. -Anonymous.

70 Reviews

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Lew from Heaven's Child ~

He opened his eyes to the hazy sunlight that streamed in from the boarded window, his head ached with a fiercness that he didn't enjoy and he realized with a start that his hair had grown longer.

Drae stirred next to him, her arm draped across his chest as she slept. She mumbled something about angels before finally quieting.

"Drae, hun.." his voice, he thought, eyes wide, was different.

He spoke again, "Testing, testing; one two..." he paused, and then got up from the bed and looked into the cracked mirror that hung on the wall.

Lew nearly screamed in horror, upon his chest rested two large ample bossoms and his face had become more sharp and feminin. He figure was hourglass shaped and his hair, oh his hair and muscles were gone!

"Noooooooooooo!!" he screamed as he knelt on the ground. "Curse you Lucifer!"

Drae raised her head, flashed him a lazy smile and replied, "You'd make a cute girl." before falling back to sleep.

What would happen if your character jumped off a building while being shot at?
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

67 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:34 am
LadyFreeWill says...

psh... people get shot at all the time in Code of Black... Belle Levefre, the Code of Black.

Belle shouted at the others, "I'VE GOT THIS! YOU GUYS JUST RUN!!"
Jamie and Jasper Allen hesitated, but seeing the determination in their friend's eyes, they did as commanded and teleported away.
Belle kept firing at the U.S DAPA agents.. She was not -if anything -unlucky. Belle dodged every bullet fired her way, her own hitting each target directly.
Still, the remaining agents were driving her toward the edge of the roof. Just as she shot the last one dead, another wave of humans burst through the doors leading to the roof.
Belle sighed in annoyance. She turned, and taking two strides forward, dived off the edge of the building.
The wind whistled in her ears as she fell, and Belle kept her arms crossed over her chest and her legs shoulder length apart as she spiraled head first toward Earth.
Fifty feet above the ground, she was suddenly plucked out the air and teleported away.
----------
Meanwhile, U.S DAPA agents peered over the side of the builing in confusion. They expected to seem a splat on the New York City sidewalk below, but Belle Lefevre was nowhere to be seen...

>Anyhoo, here's my question: What would your character do if their best friend (or closets companion) forced them to watch a romance movie with them?
Formerly TheScratchMan.

70 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:49 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Oh goodness, poor demon boy. -- Drae and Lew from Heaven's Child.

Drae rummaged through the stack of DVDs, there had to be something decent to watch or rather something that would annoy Lew enough to get them out of this damned motel room. It stank as though some large fat guy had eaten twenty bean burritoes in one night. She sighed, reading the titles but not bothering to open one of the action packed movies. She could just rewatch her own life and that would be action packed enough.

Finally she came across one that read 'Titanic' and she smiled before flipping it over to the back. It was a sappy romance movie and it would be perfect! Drae, careful not to alert Lew to her plan, opened the case and pushed it into the old DVD player.

She grabbed the remote and clambered up to the bed where Lew sat there impassively.

Lew watched her carefully, detecting something jittery in her movements but said nothing; that is until the movie began to play.

He turned towards her with an expression of incredulosity. "What?" he demanded.

Drae shushed him.

--- an hour later ----

Drae, "Oh God, that was soo sad! Did you see how they - how he- how ....awww." she cried, dabbing tears with Lew's shirt.

Lew stared at the tv screen, horror written on his face. "I can't..." he seemed to be trying to hold back tears of his own. "I can't believe you made me watch that!"

What if your character was ordered to kill his bestfriend while locked in a cell room, and the friend was ordered to kill the MC.

|| Wisp. ||

It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief