z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:51 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone gasped. This girl knew what she was doing. He ran his hands up and down her sides letting his fingers brush over her breasts as he ran them past. He felt her nip his neck when his thumb creased the nipple. He pulled her lips up to his as he kissed her. She pulled free and smiled, a teasing smile that sent every ounce of blood in his body racing. She kissed his neck, and the bit it gently. He thought he had seen nervousness in her eyes, but if it was she hid it well.

"Tease." He moaned as he fingers slipped closer then retraced their steeps.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:53 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Sorry, my computer shut down after midnight thanks to my dang dad and his time-limit crap! Ugh, two hundred and eighty pages down, a lot more to go! D: I'm taking a twenty-fifth chapter break to reward myself... It's not that bad, my eyes just hurt REALLY bad from non-stop reading! :lol:**

Katherine's body was livid with butterflies. Now that they were so close, her nervousness grew. She hadn't done anything with a guy in so long, she was almost scared she'd forget how to do something, then look like a fool. She felt his thumbs hook onto her tights, trying to tug them down. Smiling her best seductive smile, she slid out of her tights slowly, smiling in accomplishment as he noticeably bit the inside of his lip. "What did you call me?" She teased, raising an eyebrow in a smooth, fluid motion.

He opened and closed his mouth, causing Katherine to laugh at him cheekily before planting a heated kiss on his lips, her fingers tugging through his hair. Slowly, seductively, she leaned away, moving so she was staring it in the face. (Believe it or not, I was laughing hysterically after right that) She ran her nails up and down it, smiling up at Stone mercilessly.

"How bad do you want me?" She teased playfully, only meaning it as a joke.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Ah, so that is what happened.:P***

Stone gasped. "Hell of a lot more then should be possible." He moaned. If she was a virgin he didn't want to know how she learned all this.

***UGH< i've nothing, sorry***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:27 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Yeah, I'm sorry! Every night at midnight, and I completely forgot about it! Haha! Oh, and by the way, Katherine isn't a virgin. Remember the first time Stone took her to the cliffs and she told him about her first and last boyfriend taking away her virginity for a bet? :D**

Katherine giggled and shook her head, laying on top of him, her hands running through his hair, moving it back and out of his eyes. "I love you. I just can't stop saying it. I really love you." She smiled, kissing him softly. When she pulled away she noticed something in his eyes. Regret? Want? Lust? She couldn't tell, so she just giggled softly, kissing him again.

*I don't have anything either... in all truth. But, I'll let Stone make the next move :lol:*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Oh, right***

Stone kissed her back. He loved her, he really did. And the bet was weighing hard on him. What was he going to do? She wouldn't find out, he'd make sure she never found out. He kissed her and let his fingers slip into her hair as he moved his lips down her throat and nibbling at it gently as his hands moved down her back. Her skin was so soft, so welcoming.

"I lvoe you too." he whispered against the soft skin on her neck. "So much."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:50 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled and kissed him again. She hadn't felt this way, even with Anthony, her last boyfriend. Even though they had been together for almost two years, she felt closer to Stone in four months than she had to Anthony after two years. She kissed him lightly, lips interlocked as they rolled over on the blanket, Stone towering over her as they kissed.

Her fingers danced their way around his neck, across his shoulders, and finally down his chest. She reached down, sliding off her panties slowly, smiling up at Stone. A blush suddenly stole to her cheeks, making the nervousness bubble up once again. Here she was. Completely barren of clothing before Stone.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone's heart raced as he looked down at her face. She was blushing. He slowly lowered his lips onto her's and kissed her softly as he let his fingers slid down her side feeling goosebumps follow. He moved them back up and pulled from the kiss.

"Ready?" He said softly. She nodded as he kissed her again carefully spreading her legs apart before pushing into her. The feeling was over whelming. He didn't understand why it was so nice, but it was. He kissed her more passionatly as he moved into her a little faster letting one of his hands move over her chest the other keeping him from crushing her.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Ah! We forgot the hole-poked condom. Meh, let Stone find out later and we'll just pretend they're using one! :lol:**

Katherine whimpered softly into Stone’s mouth, her fingers digging into the blanket beneath her. It was painful, yet full of a pleasure she’d forgotten after a couple of years. She moaned soon after, drawing smile from Stone. She smiled back, brow furrowed in slight pain, that soon melded completely into pleasure. "S-stone," she moaned, throwing her head back.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

***I forgot, does she get prego? :P And we can say when she was playing with it she put the condom on. :P ***

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed her neck and sucked on it as he pushed in her. Her moans made him want to please her even more. He moved his lips down as best he could to pull at her nipples as he pushed in her. He soon moved back to her neck his fingers replacing where his mouth ahd been playing. HE could feel her body pulsing around his. He moaned against her neck as he claimed her lips with his own.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:30 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Yeah, she does and okay! :D That works**

Katherine let out another moan, both hands clutching the blanket beneath her. She could feel her point getting closer. “Stone,” she moaned, trying to tell him as she moaned again and again, her hands moving to his shoulders.

“Shh,” he breathed passed her ear, making her feel more aroused than she already was. He thrusted into her once more, causing her body to shake violently. He collapsed on top of her, both of their breathing labored.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone rolled a little to the side so that he didn't crush her. He couldn't slow his breathing as he tucked his head in the crook of her neck holding her close. Their bodie's pulsed against each other as they laid there.

"I love you, I can't stop saying it either." He breathed kissing her neck.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine laughed softly, short of breath as well, Stone's strong arms wrapped around her bare body protectively. "I love you too," she smiled at him, touching the side of his face, "And nothing can change that." The emotion from before flashing slightly in his eyes, but Katherine thought nothing of it, and kissed him softly, closing her eyes for a bliss-filled sleep.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:48 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone hoped she was right, because if she ever found out abotu the bet he was sure she would hate him forever. He just took a deep breath and fell asleep beside her holding her close. He really loved her, and didnt' want this to ever end.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:56 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine woke up slowly, eyes meeting with the sun rise. She smiled softly and ran a hand through her hair, sliding her bare body out of Stone's arms, pulling on her clothes from last night. Her phone suddenly rang. And rang. And rang. "Hello?" She smiled softly, twirling a strand of hair.

"It's seven on a Tuesday. School starts in an hour you horn dog!" Missy shouted, causing Katherine to grown. She slid her dress on and leaned down beside Stone.

"Hey," she whispered softly. "Hey, wake up."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"No." Stone groaned as he pulled her back down next to him.

"Yes." She giggled. "It's 7am." He sat up and groaned.

"We gotta get changed." He yawned as he kissed her. "Probably shouldn't show up like this."
Want a Readers crit???

sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy