z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:55 am
Elizabeth says...

Suddenly the screeching stopped. It went dead silent. Marko lay on the floor, still blacked out.
Amy held tight to the aura, backed behind Feren and Caleb and Aurora.
"TRAITOR!" Teron hissed at Feren, flapping his devil like bat wings. The dust in the room swept into heavy gusts that hurt when you opened your eyes.
"Leave! DEMON! Your angry spirit will live on no more!" Amy screamed.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:30 pm
deleted6 says...

Tenon made one last move
"I'll not die without succeding i call upon all the sins, i call upon the mistress of deceit, i call upon Ereira Governess of death; i summon Eerira with these sins hear my cry Eeriera and rise to wreck havoc upon this planet again.

Thier was a suddenly no noise Amy fainted and Tenon stood not screaming then a portal opened up "I cannot not bleieve one of these sins actaully succeded sneered Eerira Mitress of Deciet.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:37 pm
Elizabeth says...

Caleb ran in and grabbed Marko and dragged him out of the room as the floor began to collapse. Screams erupted throuhout the entire castle as people fled for their lives.

Aurora helped Amy back up as they stared at the sins crashing through the walls and enircled around the hole. Teron cackled evilly as from teh depths of the hole arose the most wicked creature the face of history. Eriera Seval. Teron restored to his human shape and placed each of the stones in a matching holes encircilng a glassed over block of diamond, which sealed Eriera.

Her hair was black, her eyes were black, her clothes were black. She represented pure evil, and with a black rose thorned around each of her wrists she was stuck in a diamond encasement until Teron had chanted the last sentence.

"And after reuiniting the stones of Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, Vanity, Envy, Greed and Anger together I hereby free you!" Teron reached inside his chest and pulled from it a boiling red stone, placing it to the hole.

"No! You're going to die!" Feren screamed as the diamond began to crack. Aurora and Amy stood behind Caleb while trying to wake Marko. Caleb watched in terror as the evil that he had never considered facing stood right before him. A woman, of such demonic power, you'd swear she was the devil herself. All the stones were now inside her. Teron fell over dead, his life energy being donated to Eriera's awakening.

"At last! I am free! For a thousand years of entrapment I am free!" Her heels clicked against the remainder of the stone floor. She examined her hands, touched her still soft, pale face. And a sinister grin broke out on her face. She turned to the crowd at the door, staring in a fasination that was broken when Eriera cackled.

"I shall bring forth those who have sacrificed their lives for me! You have killed them all! Come forth, those of the Seven Sins! Live AGAIN!" Eriera lifted her hands and with a snap the bodies of her dead minions appeared. Clysintia's old rasined face was newly restored, Gluttony's stab wounds were closed, Christophere's leg was remended and Teron rose from his posistion on the ground. And the last figure, the eyes opened wth a wicked hatered.

"Repusto!" they all cried as he stepped into a fleshy form. The way he was when he had been advisor to the king, everybody was restored young. Aurora's eyes burned with a scared emotion as she clung to Amy, trying to wake Marko. Marko finally aroused when the sounds of the 6 of the 7 sins cackled. Feren watched in horror, afraid he was going to be cast to join them, but instead Eriera did nothing, but turn to him and say, "You have made a terirble choice in your life! Not obeying me, in the end you will die as pathetic as the day I found you! I have your Envy Stone now!" She laughed even louder, but she gasped when she saw Marko.

Random avatar

Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:53 pm
Elizabeth says...

::^Continued from this because I have to get all of my ideas out or it'll haunt me! Sorry Vernon if this is against will :( I hope you like it!::

Marko stood up, in full armored gaze. Eriera's eyes fell upon him, with the saddest eyes he had ever seen. He didn't have an idea why but it was probably a trick, so he didn't move at all, just stared.

Eriera turned to Repusto, the man who had fallen in love with her. "This is the man who has lost his son and his wife?"
Repusto's hoarse and wretched voice that haunted Aurora's dreams replied, "Yes Eriera."
She turned back to Marko, who's look was still the same as before.

"Do you wish to see your wife and son again, dear Marko? Well here," Eriera snapped her fingers and two ghostly images appeared beside Marko. "Marko ..." the voice of Julieanna whispered to him through a transparent emotion. "Father!" called out the strong willed voice of the late Edward Oritah. Marko's eyes began to water as the two ghosts chanted his name.

"You may keep them, for a small price," Eriera smiled. This was a great temptation, Marko was put off by it at first. Amy's eyes began to tear, she was sick with worry. Aurora and Caleb just stared. "I thought I'd find you here!" Called the long off voice of Godric, he was with Rose, who was still carrying her bow. When Rose saw these images of Juileanna and Edward the bow dropped to the ground.

"Mama? Brother?" Her heart raced, she felt a joy and ran too them, only to be disaapointed when she passed right through them. Marko caught hold of her as she lost her balance. Rose whimpered, she felt so foolish. Eriera's eyes became dull and bleak, as if Rose being there were to interfere with her plans.

"Go ahead Marko dear, chose." Clysintia stood beside her adoptive mother, with Repusto on her other side. Together all three of them stared him down.

"Rose ..." Marko whispered, "Don't look, fr what I am about to do will hurt me with all I have, it will scar me more than the day Julieanna died. Today" -Marko swiftly drew his sword from his sheath and twirled around, slicing through the ghostly images as Rose buried her face against her father's armor. The images, wailing, disappeared. "Today, I have struck her down. But never will I make the deal with the devil again. I was promised the fame I wanted as a knight from Repusto, this is how it ended. I will not make the same mistakes!" Marko, being as implusive as he was, pushed Rose aside and ran at Eriera, who cackled amusingly at his gesture and the fact he callenged her power.

Godric ran over and picked up the sobbing Rose, who clung around his neck crying. Repusto sneered, "Aww, isn't it sweet? Young love." Everybody mocked themand laughed but Godric carried her safely to the others.

Random avatar

Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:29 am
deleted6 says...

Everyone drew their weapon "Feren drew his brand new dagger he had found in the armoury.
"You think i'll fight you today sneered Ereira, i need to rerise my mystical palace so drop your weapon also i need to rerise Bane the sin of Pride i promised Teron i would and this time i'll give Bane life so tremble when you hear his real name Tanith.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:03 pm
Elizabeth says...

"Tanith Bane?!" All the people opposing Eriera gasped.
"Wasn't he that strong general who was struck down in a battle nearly 100 years ago?" Caleb asked, confused and wondering. He remembered the night he had saved Aurora from him in the fields. Now he turley believed it had been a ressurected Bane.
Eriera cackled as she rose her hand, which was marked oddly. Marko studied this carefully as she waved it to and fro, chanting for the soul of Tanith Bane and the body of the human. Not the skeleton and black armor which was what he had been for the past centurey, but his real live body. The earth began to shake once again and from the grass rose the dirt. Underneath the dirt was the rebuilding skeleton, with flesh growing on it as if it were instant, of Tanith Bane.

Random avatar

Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:13 pm
deleted6 says...

Tanith spoke "God it good to feel alive again he sneered"
Tenon looked at Tanith and grinned who thought we see you again Tanith in human form"
"Never thought i be human again replied Tanith heartly laughing."
Feren rushed at Resputo with a cold fury in his eyes you ruined my life, now i know who killed my Grandad it was not the Guards it was you Resputo you had to rid my connection from life you ruined my life, it went downhill form their.
"So what if i did, i put the old fool out his misery, you know he begged for me not to take you in he offered his ceremomly Sword for he had been a Knight in his younger days i took the sword and slew him; it was so easy to persaude you the guards killed him.
Feren stood their with a cold fury in his eyes "Die you bastard you ruined my life."

Random avatar

Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:29 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko watched with his eyes in an open fear. Another one of his friends to die? Marko started to race after him shouting, " Feren don't! It's not worth it! Please come back we'll settle this together!" But Feren was far too late. All the sins were cackling. Tanith pushed Repusto aside, "Let me handle this."

Feren ran straight at him, with his body frozen on the end of a large sword. "It was your granddad's sword, and both of you died by it, how sweet and symbolic. But I fear you are able to feel the pain." Repusto snickered.

Tears welled up in Marko's eyes. Tanith let go of the blade and let Feren stumble backwards until he lay softly on the ground. Marko chased up to him and bent over him, not paying attention to anybody else.

"Feren... don't die, we'll get help!" Marko shouted. Feren shook his head slowly.
"I have lived my life in sin. I can see my granddad Marko, he's waiting for me ..." Feren drew in his last breath in Carradyne's field. Marko screamed so loudly that the trees shook with fury, the winds became stale and cold, the skies grew darker. Amy and Aurora clung to each another, afraid and worried. Caleb was stunned at his friends reaction, he had never see; nobody had ever seen Marko like this.

Marko drew his sword. His eyes grew a green so dark you'd swear it was black. He eyed Tanith and in a cold voice said, "Tanith I fear this will be your last time ressurected as anything: dead or alive, because I'll run you through so keenly that your insides will be unrecognizable and I'll scar your face so badly, NOT EVEN YOUR MOTHER COULD TELL IT WAS YOU!"

Random avatar

Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:38 pm
deleted6 says...

The sins vanished laughing and cackling while Amy ran out scared of Marko.

5 years had passed since that night when Caleb saw how angry his best friend could get he feared for his friend he knew a sin was developing in Marko. Godric and Rose had fallen in love, Aurora had, a beautiful baby boy and Amy two twin boys. Caleb had been keeping a close eye his friend ever since that day.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:59 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko, after having calmed down was begging Caleb to erase Feren's criminal past and give him a decent burial. In fear of Marko turning evil again Caleb did it as a favor. As soon as Feren was buried Marko set out to find out the location of the sins and what they were planned. Yet 5 years later his search ended in vain, when he found nothing.

One night Amy and Aurora chatted in the study while their toddles played with woodedn blocks on the floor. Alexander, Aurora and Caleb's son, was busy trying to stack blocks atop each another, Nicholz, Amy's son kept tryign to knocke it over. Tyler, Amy's other boy, was shrieking in his mothers lapt he entire time.

Marko and Caleb had just returned from a long campaign, warning the other kingdoms of the dangers that the future could hold. As soon as they entered the doors Ty stopped crying and all the children ran to their fathers. Marko's hair had grown long, he was far too stresed to be bothered to cut it, and Amy was still afraid of him. She obeyed him and didn't argue with him.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:03 pm
deleted6 says...

Marko hugged Amy then told he going to go to Feren grave, Amy didn't argue knowing Marko had to relize it wasn't his fault.
Caleb sat down with Amy and Aurora and ruffled up his kids hair "How are you Alexander have you been a goodboy, asked Caleb"
Just then Godric and Rose came in with Godric. Rose had matured through the years she had medium brest and she was amazenly beautiful while Godric was more mature as well he had a strong build tidy locks of black hair. Rose kissed Godric then wispered something "pst **** ******
***** of coarse Mummy will agree" that all Caleb Aurora and Amy heard.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:00 am
Elizabeth says...

"They're up to something I know it, when I was with my seven older siblings I could always tell when they were hiding something." Amy sighed as the three of them wondered what Godric and Rose were going on about.

Marko stood atop the tall hill, a few acres from the rest of the cemetary. Ferens grave had been placed in a labled hero's section. A memorial for King Ganan and Mariya Ganan had been placed there, there was Godferry's son, as well as many of the nobelist men who had fallen during the era. Marko stared at the statue that was erected in honor of Feren. Placing flowers on his grave Marko finally headed out back to the castle.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:18 am
deleted6 says...

"Hold on Marko spoke a voice"
"Huh replied Marko looking around and seeing Feren in trasparent form"
"Marko you must not live your life for revenge, replied Feren in Ghost form."
"Feren how, where, when replied Marko perplexed"
"Marko i've come here to tell you give us revenge act while you still can; it matters not about my death all that matters is you give up revenge befores it kills you."

Random avatar

Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:30 am
Elizabeth says...

With that Feren vanished, leaving Marko atop the hill. On his way home he was thinking of what Feren had said and he began to worry about it.

He went home and picked up Ty, tossing him in the air in a playful way, but inside there was nothing, He couldnt' sleep or eat for days, he was worrying. Amy worried about him when she saw him sitting in the bed awake at three in the morning. She consulted Aurora and said he was probably just weary from traveling up to Feren's grave every day.

Caleb began to notice the change in combat. Instead of the swift and presice cuts Marko had been making, he was not making clumsy and blistering cuts on the wood, which wasn't as easy to repair as the cuts Marko had formally made.

"Marko, is something bothering you? What happened/ tell me, I am your friend." Caleb said one day as they were packing up from training.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:32 pm
deleted6 says...

"Feren came to me in ghost form and warned me, Caleb i need you to do me a favour kill me!
Caleb looked at Marko bewildered "No i can't do it, Marko we can help just give us time.
Marko turned angry "Fine then i'll become a sin all because of you"
With that Marko ran off.

You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author