z

Young Writers Society

New in Town

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

"No! No I'm not tickli-" She was cut off by her own hysterical laughter that was mainly due to August tickling her on her sides. "S-stop!" She laughed loudly, throwing her head back and flailing her legs while she laughed. Finally he stopped and Kasie slowly stopped laughing. She looked up at August, who was smiling down at her, and she let a little bit more laughter flow out. She hadn't laughed like that in forever.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You got a pretty laugh." HE smiled as he moved back so she could get up and she didn't feel that he was trying to corner her.

"No I don't!" SHe hissed.

"Yes you do!" He smield tickling her again.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:08 am
Chupatoasta says...

"No! N-no I d-don't!" Kasie laughed loudly and stood up, gliding away from August and down the stairs, She quickly filled a bucked with ice cold water and smiled widely, waiting. "August! Come here hurry! Someone's rolling your house!" Knowing that he'd pass through the kitchen Kasie readied her bucket.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

August ran down the stiars to be greated by the coldest water ever!

"KAY!" He growle.d

**Gotta go to bed
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:18 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie laughed loud and mockingly before running out the back door and into her back yard, standing on the other side of the bright blue pool in her back yard. She stuck her tongue out playfully when he came out fuming. "Can't catch me loser!!"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Oh really?" HE smiled as he ran after her keeping his balance. She smiled as she jumped across part of hte pool and waited.

"Slow poke!" She smiled. He frowned, he went full speed at her jumping skillfully over the pool and then shoot over towards her. He wasn't about to be taunted.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie screamed and dodged away, running closer to the pool. Hopefully he'd run full speed at her again, and then she'd sidestep and let him fall in. "Yeah, I was right. You are pretty slow." She smiled cheekily, sticking her tongue out. She crossed her fingers, praying her plan would work.

"You'll regret that," August seemed slightly agitated, but he wore a wicked grin.

"Sure I will," Kasie smiled sarcastically.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August took off at her again and she jumped to the side. He didn't have enough time to slow down, but he sure as hell wasn't going in alone. He grabbed her arm as he charged past yanking her int he pool with him.

The cold water sucked the air from his lungs before he serviced looking around for Kay.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie surfaced, laughing loudly. She splashed some water in August's face, smiling widely. "Gotchu," she stifled her laughter and swam over to the edge of the pool, lifting herself out of the water with ease. She smiled at August, who was swimming over, but put her foot on his head once he got close enough, pushing him under water.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August groaned as he jumped back up and then grabbed her leg and pulled her in.

"HEY!" Her cry was stiffled from the water. He climbed up out and then got out of reach of the pool.

*ugh*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie began swimming back up, but stopped half-way, confused by the pain that was shooting throughout her side. She lifted one arm, but quickly dropped it due to the pain that was suddenly more intense. She whimpered, letting all the air out of her lungs and sinking to the bottom. The last thing she remembered before blacking out was that August would realize she wasn't playing around.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:53 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August saw her hand stick up, then she floated back down. He frowned and loooked, she wasn't coming up. HE jumped in and grabbed her around the waist pulling her up. She stayed still when he laid her on the concrete. He frowned and patted her back, she didn't do anything.

CPR! he frowned. SHe'd kill him, but if it saved her then ok.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:02 am
Chupatoasta says...

It was like she was coming back to life. Almost like someone was breathing life into her. When she opened her eyes she sat up quickly, coughing all the water out of her lungs while a fist pounded on her back. After taking a few deep breaths, she looked back at August, whose face was threaded with nonchalant worry. "Th-thanks... I think," she croaked, smiling crookedly.

Wait... he preformed C... CPR. At the very thought Kasie leaned over the pool side, rubbing the water all over her lips quickly. "Eww... I was given CPR by a prep," she couldn't help but smile teasingly at August.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'll remember not to save you next time." He said standing up and wiping his mouth on his wet shirt.

"I was joking." She frowned.

"Right, I'm sure." He shook his head at her and walked towards the house.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie pouted and stuck her tongue out at August's back, a small smile gracing her lips. She ran at his back and leaped at him, latching on tightly. "I was kidding August! Take a joke!" She pulled his cheeks outwards from behind him and laughed lightly. "Thank you for saving me," she smiled lightly.
George Bernard Shaw

Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher