Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 am
Iggy says...

Name: Mia Pallares. (Pah-LAUR-es)

Room Number: 10.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Mia is a smart-ass girl who takes bullshit from no one. She is cunning, decieving, alluring, mysterious, and breath-takingly beautiful. She is sarcastic and cocky, often making snide remarks and being playful. She's hardly serious.

History: Mia was only seven when her parents were killed by a street mugger. Having no living relatives, Mia was sent to live with her god-mother, Ann. Ann was a twenty-something rocks fanatic who dressed Mia in leather and streaked her hair. Mia enjoyed rock music and it became her life. She loves Ann very much, they're like sisters than mother-daughter.

Other: She's up for love.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:54 am
Yuriiko says...

Name: Leona Clement

Age (18+): 22

Room Number: 2

Appearance:

Spoiler! :
rebec2013212739_prod_medium.jpg
rebec2013212739_prod_medium.jpg (34.9 KiB) Viewed 370 times

Personality:

Leona is well-mannered and classy. She never wears short shorts unless she walks by the beach or pool. She likes companies especially when she’s all alone in an unfamiliar place. She never goes out of the style, she is not popular but people look up to her fashion sense. She’s that type of person who looks at the mirror every few hours- especially before and after she eats. She always think of people around her- making her conscious about her looks, the way she dresses, arrange her hair and make-up.

Leona is not that quite smart but she loves reading books and dreams of becoming a writer someday. She usually stays indoors but is socially active around her environment. Leona also wears glasses when reading and loves the color lilac.

Leona has Arachnophobia (fear of insects) because of a disturbing event happened in the past. Also, it is difficult for her to do multitasking. She can only focus on one primary thing- it maybe a goal, a purpose or someone.

With her petite figure, it’s impossible to know that Leona loves eating. She loves food except the exotic ones. She has never been problematic about her weight due to her fast metabolism but she loves taking walks and a few exercises.

History:

Leona grew up in a rich broken family. Her workaholic dad took care of her while her mother died during childbirth. Her older sister-to-be also died after she was given birth. So Leona is an only child and has never been happy because her father- who is a supervisor of a company- rarely spends an ample hour with her every day. This actually also results to Leona’s irritable attitude sometimes especially when she’s not in a good mood.

She is close to her dad’s childhood friend who almost acts as her mother. Leona has been spying about her dad's affair with his friend, but Leona disliked it, so she pretended to be blind all about it.

Other:

Up for love.
Last edited by Yuriiko on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:41 am
Iggy says...

We'll star tomorrow afternoon, okay? I'm closing it tomorrow.
- Lewis Carroll

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:05 am
SmylinG says...

I may edit this later to brush it off a bit, but for the most part, here's my profile. x]

Name: Cruz Lucatero

Age (18+): 19

Room Number: 6

Appearance: He has dark brown hair that's shortly cut and usually rather disheveled looking. His eyes are a stunning blue that pierce like ice, which he's rather self-conscious of, so you'll often find him hiding behind his RayBan's. He's never been the muscular type but carries on a very lean and youthful stature. He stands about 6'0".

Spoiler! :

Personality: Cruz is a calm go-with-the-flow type of guy. He hardly has many complaints with life and has been quite use to being pampered and cared for due to the financial well being of his parents. Despite this, you'll hardly find Cruz the pretentious type. He doesn't often give away too much of himself at once and is usually very giving and thoughtful toward others. He can be quiet and solemn one moment, which to some may in fact come off as snobbish. He also has the tendency to be very flirty and cunning. He's nice company to have around as a friend, being the laid back person he is, and isn't in the least bit quick to rise in temper. He has a tendency to make friends with all sorts of varying people.

History: Cruz grew up an only child in the finer parts of Southern California. His father owns and runs multiple luxury car lot businesses and his mother has always been the one to host grandiose parties and many miscellaneous charity functions. With two very busy parents, Cruz was raised largely in place of nannies and multiple Au Pairs. He grew up being quite use to looking after himself but shrugged off feeling any sort of resentment toward the fact, for it molded him into the person he is now.

As he got older and took full advantage of the opportunities his parents' money handed him, he became very independent and in love with the idea of traveling and spreading his wings across the horizon. He recently has found it his longing to vacation alone as his friends each continue on with their sophomore years in college. He's skipped out on school for the time being, due to his indecisiveness of what exactly it is that he wants to do in the future. Despite this fact, his parents aren't in the least worried for him nor do they mind their son has the opportunity to take as much time as he like to figure out what it is he would like to do with his life. He's set financially either way.

Other: Cruz isn't normally the one for relationships. In fact, he often times avoids them. This doesn't mean he's not great at giving off the impression he's interested.
Last edited by SmylinG on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:42 pm
Yuriiko says...

When are we going to start? :3
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:19 am
Sassafras says...

I second that amazing question.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:37 am
Iggy says...

Sunday.
- Lewis Carroll

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:02 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Serra Fira *Fire*
Age (18+): 21
Room Number: 8
Appearance: Dark auburn hair to her waist that looks like flame or gold in the right light, midnight blue eyes with gold flecks, pale skin, 5'7, thin, lithe, and curvy.
Personality: She's a rebel and a fighter, she hides her emotions very well, she has a hard time softening, a bit sarcastic, quiet, and a bad temper.
History: Lost her parents in a fire which is where she got her nickname. Wasn't adopted and is living with a friend of hers.
Other: Up for love. Has her I-pod with her, labtop, and sketch pads. Can play the violin and guitar.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 am
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Name: Jonathan 'Jay' Parkinson

Age (18 ): 23

Room Number: 1

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Very forward and flirtatious. He is a daredevil and has a bit of a temper. He likes partying and staying up late, and is basically classes as a bit of a 'bad boy'. He knows he is good loooking, and even though he has girls swooning over him, he is gay.

History: He was at a party one night. He'd drunk loads, so he was seriously drunk, but he kissed a boy and has been gay ever since.

He comes from a middle class family, but doesn't care much for them.

Other: Up for Love, deffinately, I have some ideas but I don't think we have any gay men characters here?
Signature Pending

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:37 pm
SmylinG says...

POD... I think it'd be weird if you looked like an older Damon-ized version of me. :lol: Check my prof.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:18 pm
Mickixoxo says...

Dear my bestest dearest amor,
Is there still time to join this boat of fun?
Sincerely,
ME, the amazing Micki *cough* the one who introduced you to YWS *cough* ;P
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

POD... I think it'd be weird if you looked like an older Damon-ized version of me. Check my prof.

WOOOAH! I'm sorry: I hadn't seen your profile pic, I used Damon 'cos he kinda summed up what I thought Jay would look like. Woah, I'm still a little creeped out DX
Signature Pending

126 Reviews

Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 am
View Likes
Mickixoxo says...

Okaaaaaaay soooooo since I got no reply.... Imma just post a profile, but don't yell at me if I'm too late, 'kay? Lol ;P

Name: Chandler Linden

Age (18+): 18

Room Number: 3

Appearance: Brown straight hair that flips into his eyes. Cool blue eyes.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Chandler is always smiling, no matter what his mood. He's very excitable and loud. Because he always smiles, no one ever sees how he truly feels. He doesn't like people to worry about him, and he loves to be reliable, though never relies on others. He's easygoing and carefree, unless the subject is very important to him, then he gets stubborn and childish (he may even give someone the 'silent treatment' just because he was wrong, or opinions differed).

History: He used to live in a small town filled with well-off people. Gossip was everywhere and no one went without criticism. Except Chandler. Everyone thought of him as the perfect child, always obeying his parents, joining clubs, and maintaining friendships and a social life, as well as good grades. Until Chandler revealed to his parents that he liked other guys. His parents were furious, frantically trying to ignore Chandler's confession and make it appear that they were still perfect.

Eventually, during his senior year, the secret got out and the entire town knew the rumor. Chandler's parents became frustrated as their "picture perfect family" crumbled and fell. He was kicked out of the house and his parents cut all ties with him. Even though his family abandoned him, he never shows how lost and lonely he truly is, always keeping up his facade.

Other: Possibly up for love.
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

933 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

*Mia*

Mia dragged her luggage inside the lobby of Redmon Resort, walking towards the Reception Desk. She was back, yetagain, for another stay. Her parents sent her here to 'relax' when really, they wanted to get rid of her.

"Hello Mia." Marco smiled at her from underneath his concierge hat. "Room ten again?"

"Yes." Mia smiled at her lifetime friend, handing him a check from her parents.

Marco signaled a bellboy, who took Mia's bags and carried off with them. Mia took her room key from Marco walked out the side door of the lobby, which led to the outside courts, pool, and park. She sat besides her favourite tree, bringing out a book, and reading it.

(Okay, just enter the lobby, check in, and do whatever. Mia is a regular here so she knows where everything is, so ask her for help. Bare in mind she's cold and bitchy at first, but she'll still help you.)
- Lewis Carroll

126 Reviews

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 pm
Mickixoxo says...

Chandler stepped out of the taxi cab and dragged his luggage onto the sidewalk. He scratched his head and stared up at the large building in front of him. The hotel towered over the street, it's many stories piled high. Tipping the cabbie, he made his way into the lobby.

"Well... for 'cutting off ties', this place is pretty snazzy looking..." Chandler commented as he stared at the luxurious room before him, not that he minded. A grand staircase and multiple double doors were lined against the opposing wall. Through the glass doors, you could clearly see a large pool area. "Nice.."

Chandler looked around the lobby for a bit more until his eyes landed on the front desk. He walked over and waited until the man looked at him.

"Uhm... hi. My name is Chandler Linden? I'm supposed to have a room here... I think." His parents were quite vague in their instructions, simply handing him his luggage and a slip of paper with an address on it before kicking him out for good.

"Yes, Mr. Linden, you room number is three, please enjoy your stay here." The desk man... Marco, as his name tag stated, handed Chandler his room key and signaled the bellhop over to handle his luggage.

"Ah, wait!" Chandler called ad he walked after the bellhop. He quickly grabbed his tennis bag off the rack. "Thank you!" Smiling happily, Chandler skipped off to find the courts he loved so much.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana