z

Young Writers Society

A World of Chances (Started)

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:07 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

But... I don't know where to find a picture of a real person.

I have a picture, but it's anime. Will that work?
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm
Kaywiia says...

I'd sort of rather it be of a real person. try google images...
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

100 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

*has been looking for twenty minutes and has found nothing*

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:10 pm
Kaywiia says...

Okay, use the amine picture then.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:41 pm
CardDragon says...

me neither, I can't find a picture of a blue haired male... that is real.
[color=#FF0000]I AM SICK PHANTOM![/color]

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 pm
Kaywiia says...

find a picture of a regular guy and then just point out his hair is blue, and not whatever color it is in the pic.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:44 am
Sassafras says...

When are we starting?
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 am
Kaywiia says...

Tomorow... but we still need one more guy.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:09 am
Sassafras says...

I can make Rissa a brother or something...

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:07 pm
Kaywiia says...

I'd like that, thank you.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:57 pm
Sassafras says...

Name: Ryan
Languages: English. French. Spanish. Italian

College: A&M

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Written: He has shaggy black hair and dark brown eyes. He has lean muscles and is 6"3. He mostly wears white t-shirts and black jeans with a hoodie.

Strengths: He one of those "fix-it-all" type of person. He can fix most anything and everything.

Flaws: He's impulsive in tough situations. His sister basically controls him, he doesn't do anything she wouldn't approve of.

Special Skills: He can make anything out of whatever is around him.

History: He has the same history as Rissa, but, instead of money and glam, he choose the workshop. He thinks of his sister and family as a bit snobby and chooses not to get caught up in their lifestyle, but he still loves his sister very much and does anything for her even though he regrets it later.

Up For Love?: Yess.

Theme:

Other:

42 Reviews

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:38 pm
Kaywiia says...

Jenni Cooper-NYU

My mom had insisted on coming all the way from Washington State to New York just so she could drive me to the airport. This was maybe her last chance to see me for a whole year. When we pulled up at the airport, she was in tears.

"Mon petit chéri saute voir le monde avec ses petits amis et petit partir sa mère pauvre derrière," My mother complained from the drivers seat, still in tears.

"Non, maman. Le temps ira par rapidement, je promets. J'écrirai quand je peux, ou envoyer par e-mail. Je serai à la maison avant que vous avez le temps pour me manquer." I assured her, pulling her into a hug.

"Au revoir, l'ange." She whispered. I smiled ,and stepped out of the car. I grabbed my bright blue luggage from the back of our Convertible, and turned to wave goodbye as my mom drove away. I took a deep breath, and looked around me. This was an amazing chance, and it was all mine. Well, mine and nine others.

I looked down at what I was wearing, and waited until I was sure my mom was gone. Once she was, I ripped off the floor length skirt and slipped on a pair of heels. So much for my moms conservative dress style. I hoped I would fit in now, it would be a first if I did. I now had on a pair of stilettos, skinny jeans and a simple black t-shirt. I also had put on the locket my father had given me. It was silver, with a French inscription on the opposite side of where his picture was. Besides that, I had on little silver dangling earrings, and my hair was pulled back into my usual semi-elaborate ponytail.

I walked to the meeting spot, right near where we got our tickets. A few of the others were there, but not all of them. I pulled my luggage over to the group, desperately trying not to drop it.

I walked up to the group, and propped up my luggage into a standing position, "Est-ceci le groupe de collège d'enquête d'étudiant ? Oh, sorry, I was just speaking French to my mom. I forgot, I've only lived here two years. Is this the college student survey group?" I looked around at the eager faces, waiting for an answer.

Translations:

"My little darling is going off to see the world with her little friends and leaving her poor mother behind,"

"No, mom. The time will go by fast, I promise. I will write whenever I can, or email. I will be home before you have time to miss me."

"Goodbye, sweetie."

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 pm
Guess says...

Derek Truman-South Carolina State

"Est-ceci le groupe de collège d'enquête d'étudiant ? Oh, sorry, I was just speaking French to my mom. I forgot, I've only lived here two years. Is this the college student survey group?" She spoke in french first, then english. No duh, were in America, you twit. We speak English, and Spanish, thanks to immigrants.

The girl walked up to our little group, sauntered really, towing a large amount of luggage. Didn't she realize she was going to have to pull that all over the world? Apparently not.

I had one backpack, and a small suitcase. That's all I needed.

"That would be us," I responded to her question, and gestured to the three of us standing there. She thanked me, and then went to stand by another girl. Silence stretched over us, and it was bugging me.

"So, who are you all?" I asked after a minute.

"I'm Jenni," Frenchie piped up.
Last edited by Guess on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life's just full of questions....stop asking me and go find some hippie on a mountain.

100 Reviews

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:31 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Andrew Collins

Andrew was annoyed, to say the least.

First of all, he'd had to fly all the way from Seattle to New York to catch this plane. Second, he hadn't been able to sleep on the plane, and third, they'd lost his luggage. So he was stuck with the change of clothes in his backpack until they were recovered.

Just wonderful.

"Est-ceci le groupe de collège d'enquête d'étudiant ? Oh, sorry, I was just speaking French to my mom. I forgot, I've only lived here two years. Is this the college student survey group?"

"That would be us."

Andrew turned. He walked over to the small group of young men and women. "You're the college study group?" he asked.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 am
CardDragon says...

Reno Redwing

"So, who are you all?" asked a man , he was buff.
I did not like this dude one bit as far as I could throw him. (Not very far, this dude had to weigh tons).He didn't seem very smart, he frowned when that girl came up and asked in first french then English if we were the college study group.
I didn't answer him,but I gazed at our numbers. There were five people here, including me.
There was the girl ,Jenni who could speak french.
Derek, probably of troll descent and two others who I didn't know names to.
The girl beside this Derek started talking to him along with the other boy.
Dang, was a black hole going to form by this Derek, sucking everyone in.
I was going to be stuck with them for a year, and there still were five more students.
At least it couldn't get away worse, I glared as another person came closer.
I still wondered when the adventure would start.
[color=#FF0000]I AM SICK PHANTOM![/color]

What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni