z

Young Writers Society

The Darkness

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 am
ForsakenAngel says...

I don't have a problem with the magic thing, just be sure your character isn't too powerful.

And we need more people who are for the vaccine unless we vote them as empty characters anyone can control. What do you think?

Name- Kassie Jones

Age- 16 almost 17

Gender-

Description/picture (Please no amine)-
Spoiler! :

For/Against- Against

Power, if one- Kassie can control fire with her mind.

Personality- She has a heart of gold, and it's hard to bring her down, but don't let that fool you. She is very deceptive, and serious at times. Those are the times you do not joke with her, because she can kick butt. She is very kind, and she loves nature.

History- She was born on the inside of the wall, her parents unknown. They were killed a month after she was born. She had three siblings, all boys. She loved them more than anything, and they took care of her all of her life. She got the disease, and when she woke up, she was outside the wall. She hopes her brothers are looking for her, but she can't be sure.

Up for love?- Yup!

Theme (A song that describes your character)- Evanescence, My Immortal

Other- She just found out she pregnant :) but she keeps it to herself. If it's not obvious by the way she holds her stomach(she fights pretty good for a pregnant girl). Also, she has twin daggers hidden that no one has ever seen before, and she always carries a sword for extra protection.

This is the necklace passed down through the generations of her family:
Spoiler! :
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 am
Cirque says...

<Can I please join? I know that I'm new, but just think of it as new and willing. :lol: I'll make a guy that is against. Ooh, also, you don't have to worry, I think I get the idea of these Story Books so hopefully I won't muddle up yours. >

116 Reviews

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Go ahead! The more the merrier!

Also guys, what did you think about my idea? Sense we don't have anybody who's for the vaccine, maybe we could just leave those as empty characters anyone can control in their posts. Just trying to find a way to keep them in unless someone wants to make a few ''for'' characters.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:52 pm
jolene says...

im okay with that...
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:33 pm
Pundit says...

I'm sorry, but I don't think I want to do this storybook now :(. Can someone please keep Brian's dream alive?
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 pm
jolene says...

NOOOOO!!!! sorry emotional person coming by....why though?
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 am
Pundit says...

I won't explain now... I don't want you to change things for just for me.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:22 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Well, I'm not asking you to explain. I'll make sure everything goes ahead as planned. Thanks for joining, and good day/night to you.

~I ARE DINO NINJA!~
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

35 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am
Cirque says...

<Sorry for the very late profile. I was really busy and didn't really have the time make one. But I have thankfully and hopefully it's all up to scratch.>

Name- Daemon Pike

Age- Seventeen

Gender-Male

Spoiler! :

For/Against- Against

Power, if one-Daemon has a poltergeist protecting him. So, he hasn't got a power, though since know one can see the poltergeist, when things start being thrown when Daemon gets mad, people believe he has kinetic powers.

Personality-Daemon is a quiet person who is always "living in the past". He can come across as very opinionated, always having to explain his opinion upon a matter. Other than speaking his mind, Daemon keeps to himself, never really sharing his feelings. He can be very snappy at time and is always found to be yawning.

History-Daemon was a lonely kid when he was growing up. Born within the wall, his mother would neglect him for his ballet talented sister and his father for football and golf. He would make up different worlds in which he was the master, taking on different parallels. When his loneliness began to deepen with children at school physically going out of their way to avoid him, Daemon made an imaginary friend called Lief. The problem was, Lief began to get more real and real. Anyone who uttered a word of a offence to Daemon would be wound up in serious pain. The worst thing to happen was the school bully was lit alight after punching Daemon in the eye. His mother connected the pain of others to Daemon's imaginary friend who was actually a poltergeist.

Up for love?-I'm guessing so.

Theme (A song that describes your character)-Can't be Tamed - Miley Cyrus.

Other- Daemon always wears a gothic cross around his neck. No, he isn't religious, though he likes the feel of the metal around his neck.

Spoiler! :

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Still love the profiles! OK, so when I get my cousin to join, we shall begin! Hope! Make up your mind! Hrrmmm...
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

35 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 am
Cirque says...

Hmmzies, I'm going to be gone for about a week or so. Sorry for not mentioning earlier, though I am still interested in your SB. If you do end up starting, keep my character alive please. :D

116 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:47 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, thanks for the warning! We probably won't be starting anytime soon, Hope's taking her dear sweet time.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:12 am
untameabletiger says...

(happy Tab?)
Name- Melissa (Mel)

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Spoiler! :

For/Against- Against.

Power, if one- sometimes can talk to/understand animals/humans.(with her mind)

Personality- Mel is a fighter with Determination. Once she sets her mind on something she will stand her ground. Mel can be sour yet very sweet , and knows how to persuade people. She is what some call a ranger, because she knows how to use the land to her advantage.

History- Mels parents didn't want her,they wanted a boy, so they left her on her own at the age of 7. Mel eventually taught herself how to work with the smallest amount of things. She was walking, and saw her parents with a teenage boy. Thats when she passed out.

Up for love?- yes.

Theme (A song that describes your character)- Fully alive-Flyleaf.

Other- she has a scar that looks like a lightning bolt under her left eye.

116 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Tehe, yes, I am. Now, we shall begin! Would anyone like to start? If not, I have the perfect one planned out.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:35 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Hm. You start.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero