z

Young Writers Society

Captured Love (((Up for changing)))

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:42 am
Reuben A says...

"What does she mean sir?" A soldier asked as he walked in. Gallus glared down at Aurora, and spat.
"She's just a Gaul, ignore her," He replied.
"Sir should we take care of her?" the soldier asked.
"No, tie her up, Do what I told you, and take her to Rome where she can be a trouble to no-one. Lock her up in the cells under my villa." Gallus replied, and burst out of the tent. He walked graciously to his tent, where he could maul things over in his mind, in private. There he saw Ceasor's message. Ceasor hadn't put a time to when he had to be in Rome. I'll wait for him. Gallus desided as he collapsed on his rocking chair. then, when he arrives, I will follow Aurora to Rome. And what will you do there? A little vioce in the back of his head asked. Gallus cursed. I will...I will look for more conquests, maybe even go on a campain! But where will you look for conquests? The vicoe said. Augustus Ceasor is coming to Gaul, and I may not go anywhere without his permision. Gallus groaned. But then, I would go to Consentia, it's needing a new govonor, I could propose to be the govonor. And what about Aurora? Gallus felt like screaming. How could everything suddenly become so complicated. The tent flaps burst open, letting darkness flow in. night? Have I been sitting here that long? Gallus thought. A soldier barged in.
"Sir, sorry for this interuption, but there's a Gaulish messager here who wants to talk to you, and you alone," The soldier said hasty.
"Send him in," Gallus repleid, ancios to see what the Gaul wanted. Soon three Roman soldiers came in, surrounding the messenger. Assasins was a threat far to real for anyone to imagine.
"Chief Thierry wants to tell you Romans that he will not deal with you anylonger. you have enslaved an innocent village, not counting tse you plundered on your way here. He has a army to come for you!" The messanger said visiosly.
"Tell chief Thierry that I was on my way out of this godforsaken land already. Ceasor has heard of this army and is bringing the full force of Rome down upon you. I will be gone in three days time," Gallus replied. The soldiers could not hide their surprise.
"Now, run off to Chief Thierry," Gallus said standing up.
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Aurora frowned as the soldier tied her hands tightly behind her back and yanked her up. She was dragged outside to where there was a horse and put up on the horses back ruffly. She fought the ropes that kept her tied, and she frowned. She couldn't get free. Alin was brought up and his lead tied to her saddle horn. She smiled smuggly. So this was what they were doing to keep her from running off. They were making it to where her escape would put Alin in pain. She saw Leo still under Alin's stomach watching everyone, shaking.

"Let's go." The soldier said looking at the other two soldiers that were going with them back to the villa where she would be kept.

She watched a Gual walk past her and he looked at her a frown on his face.

"Where are they taking you?" He asked in their language.

"Gallus' Villa, to be locked up." She repleid.

"Come on." The roman yanked her horses lead making her leave as the messenger was led into Gallus' tent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When tehy finally got to the villa that she guess was Gallus's, she was tired. She was pulled down into a cell area and thrown into a cell, the soldier leaving. She fought the binds on her wrist and then gave up laying on the small pallet her body aching from the ride. She wanted to cry, to scream, but she couldn't do anything. She was to tired, hungry, and sore. Gallus' was the most uncaring, stupid, blashfimas Roman she had ever met. And she was never going to trust him again.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 am
Reuben A says...

"Orders from Ceasor," The trumpeter cried out into the camp. "we are to pack up everything, and break up the walls! We are going back to Rome!" After this came cries of excitement. the soldiers were going to see their families again. Gallus sat in his tent. His armour was on. He fitted the helmet on his head. He waled out, where two soldiers had brought him his horse. Carefully, he trotted through the crowds of exited soldiers, and out of the camp. Outside was his ten personal body guards.
"Lets go home," He told them and burst into a gallop in the general direction of the nearest road. The guards followed. Soon they reached the cobbled road, and were racing to Rome.

The rest of camp caught up with them eventually, and when they reached the stone walls of Rome, trumpeters sounded their arrival. The streets were lined with women and children throwing mistletoe the victorious soldiers. Yet, through the beautiful roads, Gallus' mind kept jumping to the woman in the cell. Aurora.
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

110 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Aurora heard trumpets and cheers. The soldiers were back. Gallus was back. She gritted her teteh at the thought.

"Didn't know Gallus locked up pretty little girls." THe guy from the cell next to her's hissed. He had been asleep until the noise outside woke him. She rolled over the other way, wincing in pain, as she ignored him. "Come on, love, I've not seen a girl in over a year." His voice got closer and she curled in a tighter ball.

"Leave me alone!" She hissed.

"Ah, but if your put in here, maybe your a whore." The man was right behind her laughing through the bars. She felt his grmy hands touch her's. "Wouldn't that be nice."

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screamed rolling off the bed and hitting her head hard cutting it open and knockign herself out.
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:19 pm
Reuben A says...

**********************************************************eloooo***********************************
Gallus rode up to his Villa, ignoring the people surrounding him. Inside the villa was massive, with marble collums and marble floors, tables with fruits from istant lands. He ignored everything. No-one was in the villa now exept the prisinors. not even gaurds were there anymore. If there was no-one, no-onecould tell anyone that he treated a Gaul like royalty. Carefully he slipped down to the stairs to the dungeon. There was only one cell there. He unbolted the door, and stepped carefully inside.
"Aurora," He whispered into the darkness. He took a lantern and shone it inside. Everyone was asleep. Onthe floor he saw Aurora, blood trickling down her head. Quicly, he realized she had falled and hit her head. Gallus ran forward , and scooped her up. He raced out. But in his panic, he left open the door. He looked down on Aurora. She looked Gaulish. HE couldn't take her out. He put her on a couch and raced out to the stables, and galloped to the infirmary.

110 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

A little bit later Aurora slowly woke up, her eyes blinking as pain shot through her body. She saw the man from the cell glancing around the room then looking at her. An ugly smile lit his face and she jumped up moving back. Where was she? What happened to the cell. She had use of her arms again, she was going to use them if she needed too.

"Guess Gallus wasn't thinking." The man sneered moving towards her. "Left the door open, he did."

"Get away from me." Aurora cried runing towards the door. He blocked her though and moved towards her smiling.

"Ah, why would I do that?" He laughed. She looked around for a way of escape not seeing any.

"Please stay away!" She begged.

"Your a Gual. No one will care if I hurt you." He laughed moving towards her again. She ran to another part of the room, but he still blocked her escape. He cornered her and smiled as he touched her cheek with his grimy hand.

"Please leave me alone." She begged pushing back against the wall. He laughed and let his fingers slide down her cheek, and then down her neck resting on the crook of her neck.
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:12 am
Reuben A says...

Gallus galloped through the cobbled roads. He ignored the surprised shouts and curses of the people he almost trampled. The infirmary was near to his villa, so he reached it soon. Inside was a room full of doctors, people in Rome scarcely got wounded or sick.
"And to what to we owe the pleasure of your presence?" The one asked. This was the part for which Gallus was not prepared.
"Auro- My wh- Come with me," Gallus finally said. The same doctor stood up, and followed Gallus out.
"I can''t be long, I have an important job.," The doctor said. "And we're very busy today."
"I can see so," Gallus said, pointing around to all the doctors.
"Get on my horse," He said. The man glared, but he mounted. Gallus galloped back to his villa.
"So what's happened?" The doctor asked. Gallus had thought of this, and had an answer.
"One of the prisoner's head is bleeding and is making a terrible stain on the floor." Then they reached the villa, and went in.

110 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Aurora pushed her back against the wall even harder until it was cutting her back. She couldn't get away from this guy. His hand moved her shirt back a little and she whimpered trying to get away. She heard two people walk in and the guy jumped.

"What are you doing?" Gallus demanded, he yanked the man back and walked to what she figured would be the cells. The man that had come with him was just staring at her. She pulled her shirt back to where it was supposed to be and she tried to sink into the floor. Gallus walked back in and walked over to her grabbing her shoulder and pulling her back to the bed like chair. The doctor walked over and started looking at her head. She winced at his cold fingers.
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:18 pm
Reuben A says...

"A superficial wound," the doctor said as he put a wettened bandage over it.
Then the doctor left without a wound.
"You fine?" Gallus asked carefully when the doctor was gone.
"You...you!" Aurora screamed and slaped him. she raced to the door, but Galllus was faster. He closed the door and stood infront of her.
"Why did you do that?" He shouted.
"What? This?" She asked, slapping him agian. Gallus groaned.
"For a Roman general, you're very easily hurt," She observed.
"Oh come on? What did I do now?" He asked.
"Proved me right."

110 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"How?" He asked.

"You left that....that sconderl here out of his cell so he could hurt me. You me like a peice of trash!" She screached. "You jerk me around like a doll. You LIED!" She turned storming away and crossing her arms.

***All I had***
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:59 pm
Reuben A says...

***********it's ok****************
Gallus stormed after her.
"I had to! What do you think people will think if I treat a Gaul nicely? I would lose my job and that's the least of it! Everywhere I would go, people would stone me, and Ceasor might even send me to the circus!" Gallus shouted back at her. Aurora stopped.
"So you value your job more than me? You value your job more than human life?" Aurora asked without turning around.
"No..." Gallus tried but she'd already stormed off. she wouldn't get out he knew. All the doors wer locked.

110 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Aurora ran to the front gate and yanked at it. It wouldn't open. SHe growled and slammed her fist into it wincing.

"THat wasn't smart." Gallus said from behind her.

"I don't care what you think you over sized LIAR!" She hissed crossing her arms. She stormed to the next door. Locked as well.

"They are all locked." Gallus said softly.

"WHere is my horse, my dog?" She demanded.
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:15 pm
Reuben A says...

"well, your dog seems to have gotten used to me, he's upstiars. And your horse in in my stables, both fine," Gallus replied.
"And I did not mean I value my job more than you, I value everything I've ever worked for more than bieng nice to you in public. Please take a chance," Gallus said what had caught her last time, and it worked.
"Fine," She replied.

110 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Aurora ran until she found hte stairs and then she took them two at a time. "Leo!" She called. The dog came running at her jumping up into her arms. SHe hugged him tight sitting down so he could lay wiht his head in her lap.

"Want something to eat?" Gallus asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Go away!" She hissed.

"I thought we were back on good terms."

"No, I just agreed." She replied going to the first room with a bed and layin gon it balling her eyes out. She'd lost her family, her freedom. She'd lost everything.
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:27 pm
Reuben A says...

"So what do you want?" Gallus asked.
"My family and my life and my freedom!" She sobbed. Gallus thought for a while.
"Well, you have your life, since you're still alive, I can't give you your freedoom yet, but your family is on sale tomorrow. I could buy them if you really want," Gallus said. Aurora jumped up, and fell to her knees before Gallus.
"Please please please," She muttered over and over. Gallus took her sholders and put her on her feet.
"Don't kneel to me," He muttered.
"I'm tired, where do I sleep," Aurora said suddenly.
"Umm..." Gallus thought.
"I have a guest room. It's not great, but it has a bed and all."

*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink