Fandom Block Party

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:17 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@mintyleaf Oh my god-
@Valkyria EEEE HARRY POTTER OC HECK YES haha! Yayyy nice to see some love for our resident party pony <3 congrats on FM by the way!
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:18 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

@Valkyria
Welcome!
Yes, OCSSSSSSS-
izzywidgeon

4145 Reviews

Reviews: 4145
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:23 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Spoiler! :
Yay!! This be getting interesting. My OC's from Percy Jackson...xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:24 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

@HarryHardy
g a s p
I love PJO!
izzywidgeon

70 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:26 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
Percy Jackson OC? yesyesyesyesyesyesyeys!!!!!!!! (I'm already acting like Pinkie aren't I)
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:29 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

We could probably start, I mean anyone can join at any time. There's really no set limit as to where this prompt can go.
izzywidgeon

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I'd love to start now!

I'll probably wait until you write your first post, @mintyleaf, toy write a post with my character in it, but I'm currently going to use my alternate universe version of Kuzon from my Kuzon Lives!AU - he's that Fire Nation friend Aang had in atla that's never really shown in the show. He does show up in the comics, though, so I've checked out his wiki & images from the comic to see what he's supposed to look like!

I made him using this Picrew. I think his hair is a slightly lighter color - dark, dark brown instead of outright black - but the rest of it is pretty accurate.

And if you want to see what he looks like in the comics when he's a little kid, here's a picture of him:

He's in early twenties now, but I think he can sometimes come across as older than he actually is. His clothes are clearly Earth Kingdom clothes - they're in different shades of green and brown. He's not too tall, but he's probably bigger than most of the cast of Avatar because they're all younger than him. :P

He's also canonically a firebender, but right now he'll be pretending to be a nonbender named Lee. He also might smell a little like tea, since he works in a tea shop in Ba Sing Se.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:39 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

@Magebird

OMG YES.
YES. I LOVE HIM.
izzywidgeon

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:43 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

*DRUMROLLS*

S T A R T E R T I M E

In a giant house atop a hill, lives a mysterious, rich, powerful person, who decides that they should host a giant bash that would bring characters from all fandoms together under one roof for one amazing night.
They send invitations to every land imaginable, far and wide. Those who choose to attend will be in for quite the ride.
If the guest accepts the invitation, they will be portaled to a giant garden luncheon.

You choose what happens next.
izzywidgeon

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:53 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The letter must have been sitting on his counter the entire time he had been in his room since he had gotten home from work, but Kuzon didn't see it until he had said his goodbyes to the lemur that frequented his apartment. He had turned around - ready to throw out the pits of their quickly devoured moon peaches - and seen it sitting inconspicuously on the counter.

Kuzon tried his best to be unnoticeable. He worked in a basic tea shop. He didn't bend unless he was in the safety of his home - and, even then, he made sure his blinds were fully closed so people like Jet or the Dai Li couldn't see inside. He had even chosen a simple, common name: Lee.

By all accounts, Lee shouldn't have gotten a letter out of seemingly nowhere. Part of him wondered if Jet had returned and left it to be dramatic. But when he opened the letter, he discovered that it wasn't any kind of blackmail or threat.

It was an invitation.

...To a party of some kind?

He stared at the description of the event, trying to figure out just where said party was supposed to be. And why he had been invited to it in the first place. How could he possibly be considered interesting enough to get a party invitation? This had to come from the upper ring of the city, but he didn't have the foggiest idea who would be responsible for something like that.

Maybe it was Momo's owners? Katara and Sokka both seemed to live in that direction. But parties didn't really seem like an avatar thing, especially when there was a war going on outside of Ba Sing Se's enormous walls.

Kuzon sighed.

Part of him wanted to ask his neighbors if they had also gotten an invitation. At this point, they were basically a little firebending unit: him, Mushi, and the other, younger Lee. But he wasn't entirely sure if this had something to do with the other part of his life, and he wasn't ready to share that information with the older man and his nephew.

This had to be one of his worst ideas - even worse than the time with the dragon.

He threw the peach pits in the wastebasket.

And then he said - to himself, since no one else was there - that he would go.

Kuzon didn't expect anything to happen after that. He just thought he'd reread the letter to see where he needed to go and when he needed to be there by. But then he suddenly found the world changing all around him. Instead of his humble, barren apartment, he was in a garden.

...In an area he didn't recognize.

Feeling a pit growing in his stomach - and the memories he had been trying his best to suppress since he left that place behind quickly returning - Kuzon looked around for some kind of explanation.

This had to be the work of spirits.

He sniffled. If he was in the Spirit World again, he was going to-

He sneezed.

Loudly.

Agni, he hated allergies.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:52 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Spoiler! :
My OC's name is Athena Halliwell. She's a sixteen-year-old Slytherin student from Hogwarts. She has thick, black hair that goes a little past her chin and blue eyes. She can be a little silly, but she does well in a fight. She immigrated from America when she was ten.

Athena closed the door behind her and dumped her books on the floor. She flopped onto her bed and buried her head in her arms.

"Ugh," she moaned. So much schoolwork, so little time.

I'll do Potions first, she thought. It was her easiest class, and she kind of liked its new teacher. Then Arithmetic, and then I'll tackle the rest.

Someone opened the door, and Athena raised her head slightly.

"Hey, Athena."

"Hi, Daphne." Athena sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"A group of us will be in the Common Room later tonight to work on our homework," said Daphne. "Would you like to join us?"

"Sure, sounds like fun," said Athena. She stood up. "I'm gonna take a walk first. I'll see you later." Daphne smiled.

"Don't forget. It's after dinner."

Athena threw a piece of toast she had snatched from Goyle's plate into the lake. The dummy hadn't noticed, and he was looking for it everywhere when she left.

Speaking of Goyle, she hadn't noticed Malfoy in the Common Room as she watched the Giant Squid whisk the toast below the surface. They had the same classes. The only time she didn't see him was when she had Arithmetic. But, he didn't look well at all.

They weren't close by any means. In fact, they downright hated each other, but they had worked together on projects before and complained about classes, so she was a little worried. She'd have to tell Harry about his health the next time she saw him. Not that he'd care, but he was counting on her to tell him any suspicious behavior from the Slytherin.

Athena was thinking that she could go visit Hagrid when she saw her owl, Juno, flying towards her. She held out her arm, and Juno landed on it, sticking out her leg. Athena untied the letter, and Juno flew off toward the Owlery.

Her name was scrawled on the envelope, but the handwriting didn't look familiar. She opened the letter, a little wary.

It was an invitation. The location didn't sound familiar, and the description was vague at best. Maybe it was an alternative to Slughorn's Slug Party.

What's the harm? she thought. If worst came to worst, she could defend herself. I'll go.

As soon as she thought that, the world spun, and Athena found herself in an unfamiliar garden. She gripped her wand tightly and looked around. Where was she?

On the other side of a bush, someone sneezed.

"Bless you," she said stupidly. "Hello?"

Athena followed the sound to hopefully, some answers.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:00 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Ana Morales-Harmon was not a party girl in the slightest, but when her mom slid a small, cream white envelope across the kitchen counter to her one dismal Saturday morning, she was instantly intrigued.
The fancy seal that sealed the flap shut was adorned with the letters KF
Who could those stand for?
She lifted the flap lightly, her nails made little indents in the envelope, and she pulled out the invite.
A..gala? She squinted her golden eyes. How peculiar.
At the bottom of the elegant invite was a YES/NO RSVP checklist.
She grabbed a half-empty pen from her Mom's purse and checked 'YES' without another thought, and found herself sat in the middle of a beautiful garden, no chair beneath her. The skirt of her sundress spread out before her like the petals of a flower.
She heard someone call out in an otherworldly voice and shrieked. She could feel her round, freckled face go pale. Her neatly done braid swished around and hit her square in the nose.
"Uh, hi! Uh..who is..that?" She squeaked, trying to gain her footing as she stood.
izzywidgeon

70 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:59 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
Okay so I know according to show ending, Pinkie married Cheese Sandwich and the cake twins are fully grown ponies BUT I DON'T FOLLOW THAT TIME PERIOD SO NO

"CakecakecakecakecakeCAKECAKECAKECAKECAKE and CAKE!" Pinkie closed the cake box, a pink frosted butterscotch cake covered by the lid. She slid it across the counter, joining the other dozens of boxes on the other side.

"And that's the last of it!" She wiped her sweaty forehead with relieved half-lidded eyes before a scream cut through.

The Cake Twins.

"AAH I FORGOT." She dashed down the hallway and halted to find, wide-eyed...

THE ROOM IN DISREPAIR.

Pound pounded on the wooden table with his lego blocks and Pumpkin chewed on the paint she bit from the walls.

"Noooo!" She squealed. She bared her teeth and narrowed her eyes, approaching each twin and snatching them away from their activities, placing them together in the centre of the colorful room.

But it was safe to say that she spent the next hours doing the same thing, only for them to float away and continue their antics all over again.

So she resorted to her last-minute-plan.

And dumped a bag of flour of herself. As always, it worked. It elicited a billion giggles from the twins and, thankfully, inactivity.

While Pinkie sat down on the floor, smiling to herself at having the twins a little quietened, she noticed Pumpkin crawling over with a drool-covered envelope in her mouth.

Pinkie's eyes sparkled. "Ooooh AN INVITATION?"
She gingerly picked it from Pumpkin and skimmed through it.

"A cookout...it sounds great, don't you think, Pumpkin?" She jumped up. "Ooh I'm definitely going! A party without me is a dull party!"

And the next thing she knew, the colorful room she resided in warped into a garden of sorts, flowers adorning the ground. She heard a shy voice squeak behind her and turned to see...

A HUMAN?

56 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:04 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Ana let out a little scream of joy when she saw the pink pony materialize before her eyes. Her delighted demeanor turned to disgust.
“Oh, my God..wait, am I at a Brony convention? Ew, no hate you, though.” She looked down at her light pink Crocs, which were filled with Hello Kitty giblets.
izzywidgeon

70 Reviews

Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:10 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

"Uhh.." Pinkie felt weirdly short next to..this human. "I..have no idea what you're talking about." She smiled nervously.

Before she let out a high-pitch squeak and did a jump, balloons and streamers magically jumping along with her.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie and I love to party!" She grinned at her. "And youu?"

To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn