z

Young Writers Society

A Wolf's Howl

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:46 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

*** :D I've got another one somewhere; it's got a picture of a cowboy, shirtless, walking away, and it reads "Cowboy Butts Drive Me Nuts." XD It's hilarious! Too bad David isn't a cowboy...but it's okay. He's a champion tennis player! :D :wink: ***

Jay groaned as he began to sweat, his entire body trembling and growing hot at her touch. Such intimacy was driving him insane, arousing him in ways he had only heard other men talk about.

He took her hands and slid them up his legs, back onto his stomach, guiding them to his jeans' fly. "You're choice, my dear," he growled softly, also moving to unfasten her pants.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:28 pm
C.J. Mustang says...

Her skin quivered where his hot breath hit her, and she sighed with pleasure. It took all her will power to unzip his jeans slowly; she wanted this moment to mean something. She wanted it to last. Julia pulled his jeans down his hips, making sure to keep her hands in full contact with his skin. She sucked in air through her teeth as he did the same with her, resisting the urge to rub her thighs together.
Sorry, I don't have any leeches on my speed dial.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:17 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Awkward, yet? Lol.***

Jay's breathing became deep, full, controlled. He had to focus to keep from panting and huffing. He kept his hands as still as possible; seeing her stripped beneath him, her skin glistening and hot, her breathing ragged and eyes glowing in excitement...it made him tremble.

He had to get up on his knees so he could pull her pants down her legs, over her ankles, and off her before doing the same with her panties. He tossed them onto the floor, with the rest of their clothes. He let her sit up and lock lips with him, her tongue wrestling with his as she pulled his jeans and boxers off him. He shuddered at the intimacy of the moment, completely aware of every place their skin met...

He pulled away from her kiss, putting his hands against her shoulders.

"What?" she asked, voice soft. He could tell by her gaze she was afraid of rejection, afraid of screwing things up.

"It's not you," he whispered, trying not to let his gaze wander from hers. "It's just...what do you want? How far do you want to go? I'll let you think on that while I lock the door."

He shakily rose and strode across the room, making sure the door was closed and locked, the blinds down, and dimming the lights to nothing but a lamp on his nightstand.
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 am
C.J. Mustang says...

*...Are you trying to tell me something with that post? :? lol*

.....It's not you? "Jay? You've already asked me; you gave me a choice, and I made it. I know you Imprinted with me already. I wouldn't have made this decision if I didn't think our relationship was going to last. I promised my parents that I wouldn't have sex until I was with the guy that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I believe it's you." Julia sat cross-legged on the bed, fumbling with her fingers in her lap. She looked down at them, her hair falling in front of her face. "Jay...you keep asking me what I want, and what I want is you. But...I guess I was just too selfish to ask...what do you want, Jay? Do you really want this? Do you really want to be with me?" She looked up at Jay with tears in her eyes. "Because just now...it doesn't seem like you do." She looked away, wiping the tears from her eyes. "I guess I was just...I wanted you to have Imprinted with me so badly, that I just didn't think it was possible that you couldn't."
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:45 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Just making sure you want to do this. :lol: ***

Jay looked at her, at her naked body sitting on his bed. He looked at her teary eyes, the tears leaving small streaks on her face.

He went to her, sitting down next to her and cupping her cheek in one hand. "Please, stop. Don't cry," he whispered, slightly urgently. "It's not that I don't want you and what's between us; I'm just afraid."

She sniffled, watching him carefully. "You are? Of what?"

"Of hurting you. Of our union causing trouble. Of then losing you. I have Imprinted, my dear, and I don't want to ruin the future we have." He had also been worried about a little extra "surprise" they could get if they were not careful, but then he remembered: he had a condom in his nightstand's drawer, for when this moment came along.
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:19 am
View Likes
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia smiled, placing her hand over his. "You could never hurt me, even if you wanted to. I don't think you'd be able to, if you did. And you could never lose me--not for a long time, anyway. I'd just fight my way right back to you. I'm sure others of your kind will be more than upset if they find out, but I don't care. What's done is done. There's no turning back now." She leaned forward, kissing him lightly on the lips. "With you, I have a future. How could it possibly be ruined with you in my life? Granted, the first time we spoke in a conversation that lasted more than a second wasn't even a month ago, but now I feel like I've known you my whole life."

Julia got on her knees, wrapping her arms around Jay's neck and nuzzled him. "I've already told you my decision," she whispered. "Now I want to know yours."
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:39 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. He kissed her on the cheek, on the neck, on the shoulder.

"I just hope you're ready," he whispered, "because I know I am."

He shifted against her, his lips teasing hers tenderly while his hands explored her body, brushing softly over her breasts, down her waist, onto her hips, under her ass, halfway down her thighs. He moved quickly, locking lips with her as he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down, onto her back and completely beneath him.

There was no turning back. They would go all the way. He was already beginning to tense up and harden at the thought.

38 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia ran her hands over Jay's body, lips still locked with his. She broke contact, inhaling deeply as he ran his hand over her own body, down inbetween her thighs. She arched her body as he kissed her neck, completely aware of every place their bodies touched. She whimpered as he shifted, his hardened manhood brushing dangerously close to her core. In between her thighs throbbed painfully, and her hips gave a little buck.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:06 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay let his kisses trail southward, his lips traveling over her collar bone, onto her sternum, and finally to one of her breasts. He was careful as he kissed it, nuzzled it, teased the peak with his tongue. He chuckled softly as shudders raced through Julia's body, her back arching as her hips jerked.

So, she wanting it that badly? Or was he making her do that, with all the teasing and prolonging? Probably both.

He growled softly as he began to massage her core, his touch gentle enough to not hurt but firm enough to drive her wild.

38 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia gasped as her hands clutched the bed sheets and her hips jerked once more. She had never felt this kind of painful pleasure before, and it hit her like a tidal wave; she was unsure how to handle it, but she loved it all the same.

Small black dots inturrupted her vision for a moment as she looked up at the ceiling. She could feel Jay's mouth at her breast, suckling with an occasional love nip. He applied a little more pressure to her core as he moved to her other breast; Julia bucked again and she whimpered and moaned, biting her lip and gripping the sheets tighter. Sweat clung to her body, and Jay nipped at her once more, driving her wild.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her sweat and hormones. It made him sigh, savoring the wild aroma. He gave up suckling her breast long enough to slip a finger into her body, slowly removing it only to push into her again, playing with her core.

She cried out as she shuddered violently, rising to her elbows as she arched again, her legs instantly spreading wider. Jay watched her face, perfectly content to just watch her reactions: wide-eyed, half dazed, and drenched in sweat. In the lamplight, it looked...right, like this belonged.

"You like that?" he whispered, voice constricted in lustfulness.

She rigidly nodded, moaning louder as he continued to torment her, tease her, give her pleasure.

"Good. Then the real thing...will blow you away." Even as he said it, he took his other hand away from her body and reached toward his nightstand, opening the drawer and pulling the condom package out.

38 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:01 pm
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia barely noticed as he took it out of the package and rolled it on. She focused on catching her breath as he grabbed her hips, lifting her slightly upward.

*Sorry, I'm not really in the place to type this right now. :lol: *
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

*** :lol: I hear you. School. Wrong place to write about sex. :lol: :razz: ***

He kept his grip gentle but firm as he held her hips in place. He shifted his weight against her, positioning himself against her. He kissed her softly on the lips, tracing her mouth with his tongue one last time.

Jay inhaled deeply, breaking the kiss as he thrust deep into her. She choked out a cry, breathing raggedly as he pushed his cock as far into her as he could. He pulled out slowly and gently plunged again, moving easily for her until she was used to the feeling.

"Oh, God..." she finally breathed, moaning as he continued to move. "God, that's...that feels great."

He smiled. "Great is an understatement." He groaned as found a steady rhythm and stayed with it, in and out, in and out.

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:15 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia cried out as he rode her faster and stronger, plunging in deep until he couldn't anymore, then pulling out until just the tip of his head was inside her. She dug into the mattress with her nails and toes, arching against his rocking body as she moved slightly with him. Her breath came in ragged gasps compared to his steady breathing; he was a werewolf, of course he had more stamina. And oh, God, there wasn't any room left when he was inside her...Her breath came in huge gasps and she bit her lip hard as she moaned loudly, getting closer to her climax.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:40 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay growled, trembling in the excitement. At first it had been tight, almost too tight for him to move, but now... She felt good to him, her body moving against his, matching his rhythm and sheathing him perfectly. Now, it was almost like they were made for each other, in more ways than one.

He pushed her farther and farther, closer to the edge with each thrust. He felt his own climax coming, building up inside him and trying to rush forth. His cock began to throb inside her. Just a little more...please, just a little more.

He gripped her hips tighter, moving faster as he neared the edge. His breath began to come ragged, heavy and quick.

"You feel too good," he gasped out. "God!"

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore