z

Young Writers Society

A Wolf's Howl

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:13 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Jay chuckled softly, kissing her lightly on the forehead and heading upstairs. It took Julia a second to get level head, but when she did, she followed Jay upstairs to his room.

She shut the door behind her, locking her eyes with his own as he stood in the middle of his room. They walked towards each other, meeting in the middle. Jay wrapped his arms around Julia's waist, leaving a tingling feeling wherever he touched. He held her close, and Julia placed her hands against his chest, taking in shuddering breaths.

"Finally; now the pack won't be hooting and hollering at us," Julia laughed.
Sorry, I don't have any leeches on my speed dial.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:32 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Question before I post: how explicit do you want to get? I'll have to adjust the rating to this accordingly.***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:31 am
C.J. Mustang says...

*doesn't matter to me. I'll go wherever the story takes me. ^_^*
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:59 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I'll post later. I'm a bit shaken up and sore. Kimmie and I kinda had a fight today.

I've ridden her three times so far. First time, I didn't know what I was doing - because it's been seven years since I was last on a horse on my own. Second time was great; we got to trot and run around, spinning on dimes and showing off a little. This third time, which happened only an hour ago, was hell. We took her down to some trails my aunt had made earlier this year for a fourwheeler, but a couple of problems: 1) It's across the driveway from a stallion. 2) Kimmie (the horse) is in heat. 3) Aunt Angie didn't cut the limbs off the trees high enough. 4) The bareback pad - which is like a soft saddle - was not tightened right. Conclusion: I walked away from that ride with a pounding heart and scratches all over me.

Kimmie was doing fine until I rode her down there and started leading my little cousin - the grandson - around on her. She wanted to run and spin around, go to where the stallion is. I decided I would get back on her, since I have the most experience with horses out of all three of us. Well, chaos erupted. Kimmie started to run, and I snatched the reins, making her stop. We ended up doing donuts on the trail, right where all the low limbs are! So, I was getting scratched up while I was being nearly thrown off, and guess what happened next - the bareback pad slipped off Kimmie's butt and fell off!! I had to jump up and squeeze Kimmie with my knees to keep from falling off myself!!!!

I finally had to jump off her, grab the halter itself - yeah, we're not riding with a bridle; we just have clip-on reins - and lead her crazy self up the hill, back to her pasture, and walk her around a minute. I got back on her, but she didn't want to listen to me. She normally neck reins - which is like driving a car; you touch the rein to her neck and she turns away from it - but she wouldn't. I ended up having to plow rein her, where you pull her nose in the direction you want her to go. After about ten minutes of this, she finally gave in and started listening to me.

And now she is cooling off after sweating. I am sitting down, calming down after my fright of almost being thrown and tending to scratches on my arm and face, where I caught the limbs and the side of a pine.

Wow.***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

38 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:06 am
C.J. Mustang says...

* :shock: Yeah. Wow. Holy crap, your a frickin' cowgirl! Jeez, good job handling that. I've been in a situation--well, probably nothing similar to that :lol: . The most a horse has flipped out on me was when I was riding this beautiful gelding named Ernie. He's an Equest horse, and really easy to handle; I love riding him! ^_^ He spooked when I was on him and jumped forward a little bit, but I calmed him down. It wasn't that hard to, really, but if someone was less experienced was on him, like my sister, then it probably would've gotten worse.

However, my friend Alecia had a similar problem that you did, I think. She was riding an Equest horse called Winterhawk, and he just flipped out, running all over the place and out of control. I didn't see the whole thing because I was trying to get Ernie and me out of the way so we wouldn't get hurt (I would've helped, but I didn't know what to do). But Alecia didn't need my help because she handled it beautifully; better than I would've done in her situation. I told her afterwords that I was scared to death for her, but she just looked at me happily and said she had a blast and wanted to do it again! I almost died right there on the spot. :lol:

You seem to get hurt a lot! Good thing it doesn't stop you from doing other things. I'll give you a little hint that your probably already familiar with: trees hurt. ^_^*
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:29 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Haha, you're funny. "Trees hurt"...No, shit, Sherlock! :lol: But thanks! And I forgot to mention: she played hard to catch BEFORE all this started; she was running circles around us in her pen! :lol: :razz: :D And it's good that you could handle your own situation like that. I'm glad you weren't hurt, either. And I'm kinda glad today happened. 1) It gave me more experience on horses. 2) If CAIDEN had been on her when this happened, it would have been REALLY bad, MUCH worse.

Aren't horses great? :lol: Pains in the ass sometimes, but great nonetheless. Now, I can't wait for the rodeo. :lol: ***

Jay chuckled, putting his face near hers. "Good. And it'd be best to not let them find out."

His lips found hers, then, brushing hers softly and carefully. This would probably be one of the few times he would get to be alone with her; he wanted it to count.

***I'm probably gonna play Zoo Tycoon 2 for a little bit, then hit the sack. I'm wiped out.***

38 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:23 pm
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia sighed as she arched her neck, letting his lips slid down to the bottom of her neck. Jay pulled her waist closer, putting a hand on the small of her back. She wrapped her arms around his chest, nuzzling the space in between his neck and his shoulder.

"How...how far do you want to go?" Julia breathed. She arched against him, trying to make the pain between her thighs go away.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:43 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

He loved how she pressed herself to him, falling prey to him. He kissed a line up to her ear, where he stopped to whisper, "As far as you'll let me. As far as you want. Just say the word, and I'll stop."

He stopped kissing her long enough to pick her up and carry her to the bed. Once there, he sat her on the mattress and eased her onto her back; he leaned over her, all his weight to the side of her and not on her, and claimed her lips again, his fingers teasing her shirt tail.

38 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:05 pm
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia moaned and she arched against him once more. She ran her hands under his shirt and up his stomach, feeling every muscle, every curve. She eased his shirt up over his head and dropped it over the edge of the bed, their lips quickly reuniting. He ran his tongue along the roof of her mouth, making her shudder with excitement.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:41 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jay groaned, inhaling deeply, when her fingers ran over his abdomen. God, that felt nice, soothing. He smiled when he felt her arch beneath him, writhing in pleasure as he traced her mouth with his tongue, careful to catch every little contour.

And he wasn't even touching her. Yet. He smiled as he slipped his own hand up her shirt, dragging his thumb along her body's center line, passed her navel, up to the base of her sternum. He avoided her breasts purposefully and moved his hand to the side, to stroke her ribs; he was finding fun in torturing her by prolonging the pleasure.

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:51 am
C.J. Mustang says...

Julia gasped as he ran a callused hand along her body, making her thighs ache painfully. She couldn't believe it; they were barely doing anything, and he still got her this excited? What would it feel like when they finally did something? God, she loved it! She wanted to feel more of him and never let him go.

Their mouths parted, and before they could meet each other again, Julia said out of breath, "Jay, I've...never done this before. I've never liked a guy...so much that I've wanted to do this..."

*Sorry it's so short. Never done this before. :wink: *
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:45 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

*** :lol: Well, consider it a "training session." :wink: Of course, nothing beats real life experience, :lol: :wink: ***

Jay stared at her, studying her sweating, panting, writhing body. Truth was, he had never gone so far either. The most he remembered doing, until now, was a simple kiss. But he hadn't even liked it, the situation, or the girl. She was just another cheerleader, trying to get popular by hooking up with him...

"I never thought I would be doing this," he admitted. "I never thought I would find myself with a girl, in my room and after dark, kissing her and touching her in ways I never imagined. But, God, I love it right now."

"Do you?"

"But not as much as I love you."

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:10 pm
C.J. Mustang says...

Tears sprung to her eyes. "Oh, Jay," she breathed. "I never thought I could love a person so much as I do now. I love you, with all my heart." She kissed him as Jay ran both his hands up her stomach, lifting her shirt up around her breasts. He lifted it up over her head, discarding it over the side as Julia ran her fingers through his hair.
~Jacob Black

164 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:13 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Love your avatar, by the way. I have a t-shirt kinda like that. It has a paint horse rearing up and a cowboy hat laying off to the side, and it reads "Horse Breaking, Heart Breaking Cowgirl." :D

Apparently, we're going pretty far. I'm about to change the rating. :wink: ***

Jay traced a line with his lips down her throat and along her collarbone, occassionally pausing long enough to place a little love nip. His hands fiddled with her bra, removing it, before moving back down her body, brushing her breasts and ribs before settling on her hips.

He eased one hand down the back of one leg, lifting her knee slightly. He whispered huskily against her shoulder. "Remember: you tell me when, and I'll stop."
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

38 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:26 am
C.J. Mustang says...

* :lol: I want your shirt! If you like my avatar so much, you should see my desktop background. ^_^ Love yours, too! Kinda scared me a little first time I saw it. ^_^ :lol:*

Electricity tingled throughout her body when she felt his teeth graze her skin. "Mmmm....Don't stop, Jay." She still felt where his fingers had traced her breasts and ribs. Her eyes felt like weights were pulling at them as she shut her eyes, taking in every touch. "Never...never stop." She felt his hip placed gently against the inside of her raised knee, his hand softly keeping it in place. Her core throbbed as he ran his hand up and down the back of her thigh, slowly, gently, coming close to her core every time but never touching. She arched her hips against his, their groins touching, and moaned in pleasure as he gently gripped her hip with his other hand. She ran her hands back over his now slightly damp stomach, slipping her hands under the front of his jeans and placing them on the front of his thighs. Julia exposed the front of her neck as Jay nipped at it with a little more pressure than before.

If it was anyone else, Julia would never have let them touch her like Jay did. The day she arrived, Maria had said something about werewolves Imprinting, and how she considered it a possibility that Jay had Imprinted with her. They way Jay looked at her and kissed her, she was more than certain he had Imprinted, which meant they would spend the rest of their lives together.
~Jacob Black

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild