z

Young Writers Society

Risen from Ashes DT

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 pm
Clarity says...

Nah, I prefer the one I changed. Thanks anyways though! :)
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:43 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

First I like to thank everyone who joined this storybook, I have approved all profiles that have been submitted. @SubtleSanity, I will be accepting late profiles until Match 10th so please have your profile in before then. @TimmyJake I will approve your profile once you resubmit it.

Everyone else, we will be starting tomorrow. Plot ideas, extra character that you may have in mind will be posted here. Any questions maybe asked and so on and so forth.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Okay since there are factions based off of certain things, I would guess our characters faction might be like women. Like a no boys allowed kinda deal, sound good?
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

95 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm
Clarity says...

@TimyJarStoredDreams We're not all in a faction. Well, Lys isn't anyways.

she/they

50 Reviews

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 pm
KingLucifer says...

@Clarity is correct, factions are around but I don't plan on everyone being in a faction. I mean you could have that if you want to for your character, but if you have your character in a faction, you'll have to get creative with it.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

47 Reviews

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Ohh okay, thanks for clarifying that :)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:45 am
Craz says...

Is there any certain way all the characters are going to meet each other?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:50 am
KingLucifer says...

I was going to figure that out, I'm not certain yet. But I'm sure to come up with something, it would be nice to have a few more people in this. Anyone got a good suggestion to bring in?

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:44 am
Craz says...

A) A religious Faction, believing they have to sacrifice certain people within a few days to save themselves or please their God, could abduct them and hold them captive. Somehow they'll escape, of course, and run into Dante's character, since it seems unlikely that she'll get captured by anything anytime soon.

B) They could get captured by Alice's Faction, for either infringing on territory or whatever happens, escape with her, and run into Genesis.

C)Through a series of coincidences they could all end up together. For example, Tiny's character could somehow get separated from her group during a territorial thing or something, and end up having to wander, looking to return to her long-gone group. Jack and Lyssa are already on their own, I think, so they can both be looking for food or supplies and run into each other and end up having to group up (One of them could get injured and the other could feel obligated to take care of them, for example). During a raid, Alice could get held captive or escape during the confusion. And we all somehow run into Genesis again. (your character is obviously too awesome, @Avalon. ;) )

These are just some rough ideas.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

47 Reviews

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:04 am

I like C, I have been thinking up some plot things about Elizabeth running from factions so that fits perfect for me

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:16 am
Apricity says...

Sorry about the profile, my family is been hectic is week. I was thinking maybe all the factions could have an annual meeting in some sort of place? Is mandatory as to signify peace amongst the nations but in fact. Most people just want to find our the other faction's weaknesses. Is just an idea...I will try get that profile in today or tomorrow.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:23 am
KingLucifer says...

SubtleSanity wrote:Sorry about the profile, my family is been hectic is week. I was thinking maybe all the factions could have an annual meeting in some sort of place? Is mandatory as to signify peace amongst the nations but in fact. Most people just want to find our the other faction's weaknesses. Is just an idea...I will try get that profile in today or tomorrow.

Some factions are more war-like than others. Some more religious than others, so it wouldn't be to far fetched to say there isn't tension between the factions. Alice's faction could be the one with the main hold on the city.

What I would like to see is someone to make a faction leader, it would be hard, but if done it could be a very good character.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:02 pm
Clarity says...

C sounds good to me. I'm not bothered who Lys bumps in to, so whoever wants to be that person, feel free to volunteer. XD

she/they

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:47 pm
KingLucifer says...

Your all free to post as you wish, as before, plot ideas are welcome and please announce any relations between characters that you have discussed with said author.

50 Reviews

Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:03 pm
KingLucifer says...

Double post blah.

@TakeThatYouFiend please have your profile submitted before March 10th, thank you.

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet