z

Young Writers Society

Captured, Escape, and Rescue

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 pm
Craz says...

....Aaaand now anyone can post. :D
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:16 pm
Ventomology says...

Ooh! May I go next?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 am
Messenger says...

Post Away!!!!!!!!!!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:56 am
View Likes
Basil says...

Hey everyone! I won't be able to post anything until Thursday because I'm moving. I'll need to be briefed on what's happened and then I'll make a post :D
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:57 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Hey guys, I can post tonight. Can I post?
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

77 Reviews

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:12 pm
Craz says...

Is this already slowing down?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

663 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:19 pm
Messenger says...

not sure. Come one guys. Umm @Subltesanity I didn't gt your post. I was planning on giving the rescuers a little speech by the king about going after the hunters.

24 Reviews

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:48 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

I've been moving house, and I didn't start school yesterday ... I'll post soon!!!
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:50 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

Guys, I'll be gone until Saturday or Sunday night, so just stick in there without me for a few days. If you need help or have questions, Craz is an awesome manager!

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:36 pm
kat13254 says...

Not sure if anyone else noticed this but Craz not sure if this was intentional but Bear had 5 older brothers and one younger sister with seven children (Harry Potter-Ron Weasley). Also Another HP reference, Michelle=Hermonie, Liam=Harry and, Bear=Ron. I just am obsessed with HP so I was bound to notice something Harry Potter related soon XD!
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

77 Reviews

Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:02 am
Craz says...

No, I didn't notice that. xD But Bear's mother has seven children; his younger sister hasn't had a baby yet.

77 Reviews

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 pm
Craz says...

@Shadowlight and @Avalon, when is the soonest you guys could post? @BasiltheCat you don't have to post right now, since you're probably still moving in.
Last edited by Craz on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:11 pm
KingLucifer says...

Craz wrote:@Shadowlight and @Avalon, when is the soonest you guys could you post? @BasiltheCat you don't have to post right now, since you're probably still moving in.

Monday, I haven't had the chance to post lately. Monday, is the next chance I'll get to post.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

24 Reviews

Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:24 am
View Likes
Basil says...

I can post today ... and I'm going to post after the King's speech, @Messenger, so if anyone would like to be included in my post let me know asap!! Thanks!!
Of course I am.
Why?

77 Reviews

Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:31 am
Craz says...

Whenever the king's speech is, it shouldn't be immediate. Even for the king, it could take a week or more to figure out the hunters are missing, even longer to find out who kidnapped them.

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly