z

Young Writers Society

Captured, Escape, and Rescue

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:39 am
Apricity says...

Kei's real good with animals, not so much with humans. He grew up around animals. xD
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 am
Basil says...

Bahn's good with animals too!! And any person she comes across!! She's a real charmer ;)
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:37 am
KingLucifer says...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo changing my mind, would it be possible to play an Assassin type character? I suppose an Archer.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

476 Reviews

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:43 am
Apricity says...

Assassins / Archers rock. *points to self* Mwhzhahahaha.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

24 Reviews

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 am
Basil says...

Lol! I was gonna be an archer, but because everyone was choosing one apparently, I decided to be a healer XD
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

476 Reviews

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 am
Apricity says...

I actually wanted to be a healer, but you took it first! xD. So, I had to make do with an archer.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:04 am
Shadowlight says...

Hi Everyone- I will get my profile up tonight.

I work full time so evenings is the only time. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 pm
Messenger says...

@Dante I think it would be fine to have another character join. Assassin would be great because since they will most likely have to sneak into a castle an Assassin would be helpful. Just please get your profile up quickly!

@Shadowlight, I understand! Since Dante is joining we won't be starting yet anyway! Can't wait to see your polar bear ;)

These sound like two great characters!

667 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:05 am
Messenger says...

@EllaBliss has not made her character yet, but since she won't necessarily be posting at the very beginning (the hunters will most likely be captured in the first two or three posts) I figured we will start soon. It is late here, but I will be posting in less than 20 hours!

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:08 am
Ventomology says...

Yay! So what will the first posts be about, and what perspective will we tell them from? 1st person, 3rd?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

667 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 am
View Likes
Messenger says...

@Craz, and @kat13254 are going to be posting first because we are the hunters who will be captured att he beginning. If you don't mid I would like you @kat13254 to post right after me. That will most likely be when we are captured, and @Craz can take the next post with us being taken back to the Hold.

After that is is free-for-all with the animals and rescue party! I will send the rescue party a secret conference the have with the king before you all post, to let you know h top secretness! Then you will begin your quest.

You may write in whatever POV you would like to. I would be happy if everyone posts in past tense, but if you don't feel it to be natural, write in present.

24 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:46 am
Basil says...

Yeah ... I do prefer present tense ... but I'll give past tense a go!
Of course I am.
Why?

476 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 pm
Apricity says...

Past is cool with me, I write in it all the time.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:31 pm
Shadowlight says...

I can do Past :3

Might do first person past tense... normally I do my SB charries in First person- but who konws. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:25 pm
kat13254 says...

I might get to busy to post. Big electricity project coming up. Worth a lot of my grade. Same with EllaBliss.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina