Young Writers Society

Do No E.V.I.L. DT

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:47 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Sorry about the delay! Work is crazy at the moment, but I'll try super hard to post tomorrow! <3
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:13 pm
AfterTheStorm says...

Actually, no one ever said that @Iggy was kidnapped yet. So maybe Blake knocks on her door, and that scares off E.V.I.L.? Maybe the two agents who were sent to take Iggy let something slip while talking to her... Hm? Then Iggy could report back to YWS and even out the playing field with the knowledge the E.V.I.L. agents accidentally gave out.
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:17 pm
Inkpot says...

That sounds good.
I don't think @Iggy should be kidnapped- the YWS fighters are being picked off one by one!
Inkpot :)

70 Reviews

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:45 pm
AfterTheStorm says...

That's what I was thinking, too. Let's try to avoid that for now. Hehe

Got Squills?

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 am
DarknecrosisX says...

@AfterTheStorm

Does Lestat happen to mean me?
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:29 pm
lostthought says...

Yep
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:26 pm
NicoleBri says...

Someone please bring me in.. I am at a loss of what to write as of now.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

317 Reviews

Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:38 pm
lostthought says...

Ok ink pot, tossing you a line. I will say that Iggy got away and then you can put how you prevented her capture.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

317 Reviews

Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:03 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

Posted!
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:32 pm
Inkpot says...

Great post @lostthought funny ending :) And I'll take your line- thanks. I just have to come up with an inventive way we escaped capture...
Oh, and just to avoid any confusion I'd like to mention that my character, Blake, is not based on me. I am not a boy... but I've given him my username-Inkpot- for YWS, so you can use that if you're including me in any online posts.
Inkpot :)

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:50 pm
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

Some details about the things that happened in the last post that I didn't write about:

1. When the security officer looked up Grif on the tablet initially, he simply entered "Griffinkeeper." Between that time and typing "XO4," Adelaide hacked the tablet; entered the network, and wrote Grif into the security system. In addition to this; she wrote up that he was a high ranking black agent and his orders can only be overruled by an E.V.I.L executive.

2. Adelaide has now hacked into the E.V.I.L. Network and is doing a lot of behind the scenes work; including reading their databases and causing the prison computer camera to fail pre-maturely.

3. The handcuffs were given to Grif as a Birthday present. They are gag handcuffs, because humor is stronger than metal. By putting those on her and removing the wire ties, Rydia is now able to escape at will.

4. "You've been planning this all along, haven't you?" is a reference to "Pirates of the Caribbean." It indicates that she understands the handcuff reference and needs to wait for the ideal time.

5. "Big Mac" is not a reference to McDonald's, but is actually another important clue for Rydia. The first is that the camera is larger than usual. This camera isn't, in fact, a regular camera, but is more like the web-camera that Grif emerged from.

It acts like a digitalizer which translates reality into digital signals. Think of it as a portal to the digital world. This is the escape route for the prisoners in the detention center.

The second clue in the name is the word "Mac." This is short for Macavity, which is Rydia's AI. The implication is that the camera will allow Macavity a brief window to operate in the prison computer; which, in addition to containing prisoner information, will also have control over the doors. Adelaide has worked out these details with Macavity.

6. Mr. Mordak. While on his way, Adelaide hacked into the database containing personnel records; among them was Mr. Mordak's. She reckons that if there is one person that would spot Grif as a fraud, it would be him; since he has probably recruited every E.V.I.L. agent on YWS. Grif is going to attempt to kidnap Mordak inside his own headquarters.

His exit plan is to have Adelaide cause as much confusion as possible and use it to return to the detention center to escape.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:03 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

That's pretty deep, I like the sound of the last bit especially. Perhaps Delta would be able to assist in that endeavour, since he is already present in Mordak's office. I don't really know exactly what the plan is, but as long as his fragile allegiance with E.V.I.L. isn't revealed to anyone in YWS, Delta would be willing to work to that goal.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

70 Reviews

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm
AfterTheStorm says...

And then Rydia and Storm could find each other in the cell block? Like, Adelaide changes the programming to contain Ryd in Beth Ann's cell chamber so they could have a chance to talk?

Got Squills?

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:23 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Okay, so everyone totally forgot that I initially wanted Iggy to be captured, hence why I had two people show up at her house (my house?), but that's okay. I like this a lot better.

@Inkpot, I was thinking you will lead Iggy/me to some sort of secret headquarters of YWS where we have members and mods alike at the ready to go into E.V.I.L headquarters and kick butt, take names, and save Nate/Rydia/ATS, etc. Sound good?

and someone will need to save AfterTheStorm from being killed. x)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:25 am
Iggy says...

and Griff.. you're a genius.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights