Okay, I will try that. :) Thanks.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:56 pm
KingLucifer says...

Tis my delight.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:17 am
Demora says...

Ok well how many of the experiments do we want to end up with the resistance? I think the resistance should at least get either Null or 115 just to keep things interesting, how's that sound?
You need to be the colors to the negatives between life's pages.

50 Reviews

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:26 am
KingLucifer says...

115 will be bounding in between he's loyal to his professor, but he holds no loyalty to anyone else.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:34 am
Kanome says...

Can anyone tell me what has happened so far? Ive been so busy lately, I was unable to post.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 am
Demora says...

K that works, plus the fact he's been knocked unconscious doesnt really help him to escape.
You need to be the colors to the negatives between life's pages.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 pm
Sonder says...

Null is going to side with the Resistance, but he is completely unreliable. He could change sides at any second. I'm really sorry guys, is it okay if I wait to post around next weekend? I had virtually no time this weekend and my weeks are insane...
~Thoreau

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Can I be on the resistance? I have wanted to post more than I do, but I don't have all that much to post about in a cage. Also, professors, remember your superpowers.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:04 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Wake up and start posting resistance! Null, kick butt!
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:39 pm
Sonder says...

So sorry! I just finished a huge musical. It should be up very soon, I promise!
~Thoreau

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:29 pm
View Likes
Apricity says...

Sorry I have been so slack, I promise to get things going on this long weekend! Things have been hectic.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:39 pm
lostthought says...

I'll post this afternoon. If I don't, spam my wall or bug me to death or something.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 pm
lostthought says...

Ok, now Emerald has helped ten people escape (well, unless someone says that they were caught while I was passed out) and she just figured out that even though she can survive against a bullet, when hit with something meant for the person to pass out, she can't resist it. Night-night Emerald. So whoever continues it, please say if I get captured or someone gets me before I can get captured.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 pm
Apricity says...

Hmmm...this is becoming incredibly one sided, no subjects seems to side with the professors. I'm going to hold a meeting for the professors, can someone give me a quick update as to what is happening?
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm
KingLucifer says...

SubtleSanity wrote:Hmmm...this is becoming incredibly one sided, no subjects seems to side with the professors. I'm going to hold a meeting for the professors, can someone give me a quick update as to what is happening?

Quality vs Quantity my dear Subtle. The professors could use there most powerful experiment (Experiment 115) to hunt down the ten that have escaped by giving him "Insentive" (Killing Professor Two AKA Professor Talibethia) to hunt them down.

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden