z

Young Writers Society

The Silver Bullet Club: Ophiuchus DT

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 pm
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

As far as I recall, here's the locations we used in the past two SB's.

Central Town:
1. School- I described it as an old style two-story brick building, but that's just me. You guys might have had other ideas.

2. Town Square- A grass well, square, in the center of town. Oldest buildings (that are still active) face it on four sides, old lamposts, etc.

3. Supermarket/convenience Store-I think Cow and I took our characters there once or twice (I described it more like a backwoods 7-11, I think.)

4. Paranormal Investigators Office-2 stories, not sure where this is. We probably won't be using it anyway.

5. Somebody's Town Home-Actually, almost everyone except for four of us seemed to live in a "town home" or "apartment" of some type. Maybe this should be changed to reflect the Southern small-town setting more.

6. The Homeless Shelter- Em was here for a bit.

I'm guessing they would also have stuff like, say, a library, maybe a museum, etc. Along with resturants that we never mentioned. Town hall and other munincipal departments (where have the police been all this time?) etc.

North of Town
1. Coal Mines- Old abandoned stuff located in the hills

2. Eli's Shack- North East, he holed up here for a while

3. Silas' "Base"- The barn thing where he captured Em, farther up to the North West

West of Town
1. "Rough" area. Chain link, apartments, trash in the streets. Not a nice place.

South of Town
1. The Old Church- The one that burned down.

East of Town
1. The New Snake Church-Located North-Easterly in a beautiful old building. (Well, that's what I picture, anyway.)

2. Daniel's Mansion-More north than east, back into the woods a ways.

3. The Ravine- Silas hung out around this area as well, for some reason. On the north end of the ravine is the "boulder" area, where there happen to be a lot of down rocks and such.

Now, this is all of the top of my head, so I might have gotten a lot of this wrong. Please correct me if that is the case.
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:01 pm
CowLogic says...

That sounds about right.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

192 Reviews

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 pm
EloquentDragon says...

FYI, I edited Eli so he's "starting over." (No Silas or Chris or Em, nada.)

Cow, where's your character man?

BTW, I actually drew a map of Willowcreek at some point, but I have no idea if it's still around... I could do a new one, unless you're already doing one. (Cow) Maybe we both draw one and then compare notes?

Enter, if you dare.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 pm
Sassafras says...

Um, could we tuck away a small orphanage somewhere in town because that's where Mickey lives.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 pm
KingLucifer says...

I personally think Em should make a return, give Eli a run for his money. And actually get the two together this time.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

23 Reviews

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 pm
CowLogic says...

Elo: I'm making one, but sure if you want to compare that might be better.
I haven't made a char profile yet. Should I "resurrect" Chris? I kinda like him.

Reise: Sure thing!

Dante: Is @wordsandwishes still around?
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

50 Reviews

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 pm
KingLucifer says...

I hope, I'll poke around to find out.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

192 Reviews

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:15 am
EloquentDragon says...

Dante wrote:I personally think Em should make a return, give Eli a run for his money. And actually get the two together this time.

Heh heh heh. Yeah, wait... what? (They weren't together before?oO)

Cow, you should make it someone who actually has paranormal abilities though. (Although I kind of want to see Chris again too.)

Enter, if you dare.

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 am
View Likes
CowLogic says...

Nah, bro, I'm goin' powerless again, I think.

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 am
CowLogic says...

Maybe if I'm suddenly struck with an amazing work ethic I'll add another character (that's not his brother).

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 am
StoneHeart says...

Uh, Cow, you said I wouldn't need to read anything more than the SB thread contents to be up to date on Silver Bullet . . .

I feel a bit left behind as far as the plot goes -either that or someone's not paying much attention to their Storybook thread contents.

Anything I should know before continuing? Anything I should read? No plot =confusion. So fill me in a bit -if I need it.

ty
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:50 am
CowLogic says...

@BlackNether12 No, there isn't anything you need to know besides what's written on the new thread. We're just listing places we had in the last SB so we can bring them over and retain the same type of setting.

I'm assuming we're gonna start just by having the characters interact in a sandbox-like story, then move the plot from there. Silas (the bad dude) will probably set off the action somehow.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 am
View Likes
StoneHeart says...

Uhhuh. If that's the case then count me in :D
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

50 Reviews

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:23 am
KingLucifer says...

So with a little research I found out Mind Reading falls under Telepathy. @Iggy, I was thinking in order for Andrea and Samantha to keep there powers unqice to them. They could only do certain aspects of Telepathy, like Andrea would be able to Read Minds, Samantha couldn't. Samantha could talk to people with Thoughts and Andrea couldn't, and so on and so forth.

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:42 am
Paracosm says...

Yes, it's basically sand box, Silas will be trying to eliminate as many 'paranormals' as possible.

We can also do character plots, so if any of you want anything in particular to happen to your character for development, just say the word.
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe