z

Young Writers Society

The University of Soul Extermination DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:12 am
KingLucifer says...

AlmondEyes wrote:I'm going on the record to say I didn't approve what Dante just posted with my character Kaiya, and will be disregarding it, and would ask you all do the same, please.

Even though I told you days in advance that I planned on having Annamarie beat Kaiya. You never said no to it, so I don't think it's your call to say anything about disregarding.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 am
KingLucifer says...

Dante wrote:
AlmondEyes wrote:I'm going on the record to say I didn't approve what Dante just posted with my character Kaiya, and will be disregarding it, and would ask you all do the same, please.

Even though I told you days in advance that I planned on having Annamarie beat Kaiya. You never said no to it, so I don't think it's your call to say anything about disregarding.

Edit: I'm not dealing with Janika anymore, I'm dropping out.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:46 am
AlmondEyes says...

Dante wrote:
Dante wrote:

Edit: I'm not dealing with Janika anymore, I'm dropping out.

Wow. I may not have said no to the idea, but I certainly didn't agree to it either. Sorry about this, you guys.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:45 pm
Craz says...

Whoa whoa whoa. Are you sure you want to drop out, @Dante? While I don't think a post is something to have a fall out over, I will respect your decision, and your characters will be regarded as NPCs and will be open to anyone who wishes to use them. @AlmondEyes if you don't wish to use Annamarie anymore, I wouldn't mind if you would use my character and win, as long as she is reluctant to fight you. I hope everyone will start to communicate a little better in here, capeesh?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

43 Reviews

Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:37 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Craz, It's fine, but thank you, and i'm really sorry about all of this.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:34 pm
Inkpot says...

Hello people :) So I just posted, and I want to say that I've left my part on an open-ended note, so if any of you have female characters and would like them to be the person sitting next to Stanley, go ahead. Feel free to interact with my character as well if you want- you can comminicate in whatever way you like, but please, no romance.
Also it would be great for Stan to have a friend if any of your characters feel like becoming aqainted with an arrogant, snobby young man. :)
Inkpot :)

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:10 pm
kat13254 says...

Hey Inkpot, Scarlet and Stanley could be friends. There both full of themselves and they would probably get along after awhile once Scarlet realizes that just because she's an Owl doesn't mean she's better than everyone.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:09 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Scarlet and Stanley are perfect for each other! I was wondering if Keigan could join in their group.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

9 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:32 pm
kat13254 says...

Sure but first she needs to realize she's exactly like everyone else.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

41 Reviews

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:45 am
Inkpot says...

Yeah, sounds great! I don't think Stanley would ever get over himself, but he values his friends more than anything. This could be an interesting group of friends...

9 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:34 pm
kat13254 says...

TinyJarStoredDreams Scarlet may take some more time to warm up to Keigan than Stanley since she's a Wolf. She hates Tiger, Wolf, and Fox because she thinks there too full of themselves, to get angry too easy.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

43 Reviews

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:39 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@kat13254, Then she should get to know my character :)

41 Reviews

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:29 pm
Inkpot says...

hey people, is anyone other than @AlmodEyes seeing formatting issues with my posts? Because they appear completely normal on my computer...
Could you let me know if you're having issues reading my posts? Thanks :)

43 Reviews

Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:07 am
AlmondEyes says...

So what's going to happen next? I was debating whether or not I should post, then decided against it. Does anyone wanna do a post together?

9 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 pm
kat13254 says...

I'm working on a post now (I have been since yesterday XD just can't find time to finish it) I should get it up tonight.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

"It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks."
— Tuckster