z

Young Writers Society

Dragon DT

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:49 am
AlmondEyes says...

And also, for the life of me, I can't figure out why i'm lost. What's going on right now? I wanna post, but I don't know what my character would be doing that would pertain to this. Can she get involved in any way with this?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:01 am
AlfonsoFernandez says...

Guys, you can do the copy-paste every few minutes technique, but I would also recommend writing your posts in the Quick Reply box where what you write is autosaved every once in a while.

@AlmondEyes, the plot is a bit complicated so I understand what you mean, but let your creativity play out. I don't mind you creating the plot as we go, as long as the main ideas are there (for example, at one point we will meet with the Dragon Squad who will interfere with the people who captured us). So, you can create a part of the voyage your character is having (they are currently kidnapped, but they are taken places) or if you want someone else to do that part you can do some sort of flashback so we know more about your character. Really, there are a lot of things you can do.

Just try to keep the setting in North America.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

43 Reviews

Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:27 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Hold on a minute. Did you say my character was captured? When did that happen? Why was she kidnapped? Now I'm even more confused!! -_-'

67 Reviews

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:41 am
AlfonsoFernandez says...

I'm sorry, I thought you had understood that. When the city exploded and the spaceship came they took all the people that were around, as was your character. However, if you have a better idea, then by all means leave your character unkidnapped.
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

43 Reviews

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:01 am
AlmondEyes says...

Hold on. My character was in the middle of a camp surrounded by dozens of other people that serve under her dad. And when or where was it said that all of our characters were supposed to be captured? Today must really not be my day -_-'

67 Reviews

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:41 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

@AlmondEyes

I hadn't understood that your character was in a camp full of other people. So just leave your character outside of the capture ship and leave her with her camp. But the camp is American, if I understand well, and they're against the utopias. However, are they with or against the Americans in the war. Because they might be Americans who are rebelling against the continent or just a group of people from the American side who just don't like the utopias.

If they are with the Americans, then they can hunt down the Asian/African ship that captured the rest of us. If they are against the Americans, then they can probably work with the Asian/Africans or with the Europeans.
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

67 Reviews

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:43 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

Everyone, I also want you to help me think what the reason of the war is, and what the actual conflict of the story might be, as in what is the final goal we want our characters to reach. If you have any ideas, post them here. :D
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:49 pm
View Likes
zohali93 says...

Actually I was writing in the quick reply!

Yay! no do-overs!
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

53 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:36 pm
zohali93 says...

Did I mess up on my post or is everyone still celebrating or something?

O.o
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

53 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:53 pm
View Likes
Ranger51 says...

I think everyone's still recovering from holiday do-nothing mode or something. I'm trying to get back into work mode myself, and then I'll have a post up. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong!
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

43 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:14 pm
AlmondEyes says...

My bad. I've been meaning to post, but then I get distracted.

43 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:16 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I also have no idea what to post about -_-

67 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:42 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

@zohali93 In your last post, was your character captured by the same people as us or someone else?
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

53 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:46 pm
zohali93 says...

Yea you did say that they were captured so I wrote up to that point.

67 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:47 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

Also, all our characters should also probably be reunited at some point.

Then, when our characters get into Dragon Squad after being freed from their captors, what do you guys think should be a possible plot for the story? Meaning what should Dragon Squad do in the story that would be important? For example, they need to stop a group of people from the Asian/African Alliance from setting of a bomb and destroying a part of North America or something like that. Please, tell me your ideas.
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy