z

Young Writers Society

Dragon DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:48 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

Okay so all our characters are together, captured, except for AlmondEyes's. Maybe her character can help ours escape?
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:49 pm
AlmondEyes says...

How? Is Azya's father involved with their kidnapping in any way?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

67 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 pm
AlfonsoFernandez says...

No, I think not. According to you, they are against the Floating City. However, they are also American, so they might want to attack an Afro-Asian spaceship with American prisoners, maybe?
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:23 pm
Ranger51 says...

I think Americans would definitely like to take down an Afro-Asian spaceship flying over American(?) territory. It might even lead to scaries, because they might just try to straight-up blow it out of the sky or something, endangering the prisoners. Unless this era's war tactics and stuff are different.

Also, small question: I kind of put Annabelle's puppy friend in on a whim. Are you guys good with the dog being a thing? 'Cause if you think he'll get in the way I can just have him get killed or taken away from Annaballe.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

67 Reviews

Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:15 am
AlfonsoFernandez says...

I don't mind the dog being there. Frankly, I think it is a good idea, as you can probably come up with a lot of possibilities for that dog's future. :D
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

67 Reviews

Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:38 am
AlfonsoFernandez says...

@AlmondEyes, at the end of my latest post, I wrote that the Dragon Squad finally arrive to save us. This is were you come in. You could have chosen to have joined the squad. If you did, you can probably write a bit about how that happened, then bring your post up to date with everyone else's, where you come rescue us. If you chose that your character wouldn't join Dragon Squad, then write something different, and we may find you afterward.

:)
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

43 Reviews

Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 am
AlmondEyes says...

@AlfonsoFernandez. Ok. Do you want to work on the post with me?

53 Reviews

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:25 am
zohali93 says...

Can you guys not trust my character because she's African decent except the floating city residents maybe.(I assume that floating city residents don't know about the war and thus don't find Naa a threat.)
Are the floating city residents also Americans?

I also put in a character that Naa knows who's evil though. They used to be friends and so Naa can't betray her because of their past but she doesn't want to betray her current group either. Is that ok?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

53 Reviews

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 pm
zohali93 says...

Is everyone still there?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

43 Reviews

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:10 am
AlmondEyes says...

I'm here. I just never got an answer from Al, and I got stuck on what to post. I wanted my character to be there when everyone was rescued, but that involves Al and the Dragons, and I don't do posts involving another person's character or NCPs without working with them.

53 Reviews

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm
zohali93 says...

Oh, I see. Ok. :)

53 Reviews

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:47 pm
Ranger51 says...

I'm kind of unsure what to do too, so I'm waiting to see what my character can do.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

67 Reviews

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:50 am
View Likes
AlfonsoFernandez says...

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't really been here lately, I've been kind of full with school and other things, but I'm expecting to come back when I have more time again, which will be soon, hopefully.
- Pliny the Elder

[insert inspiring quote]

seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight