z

Young Writers Society

The Superphysical DT

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:01 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

WELCOME KIDDOS
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

47 Reviews

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:33 am

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=100276 Okay so thats the story book. The DT is screwed up so just use this link to get to the SB.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 pm
FatCowsSis says...

Sounds great!!
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:51 pm
kayfortnight says...

Can I have Alexis, since her profile says she's up for whomever wants her?
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

47 Reviews

Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:17 pm

@kayfortnight sure no problem just copy and paste her info into your own character and feel free to change it

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:18 pm
kayfortnight says...

Wait, Brad/@sunwater, did you unfreeze Alexis or a different person? You said you headed to her, but then you said you unfroze the boy, which confused me since Alexis is a girl. Or did you unfreeze Leo?

Also, @TinyJarStoredDreams, the DT links to the wrong storybook. Did you make two versions of the storybook by any chance? It's the same except there are totally different things posted after your description of the storybook.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

47 Reviews

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:40 pm

@kayfortnight The original one is linked so I will delete that one and attach the new one.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:40 pm
sunwater says...

I ll change that I meant I unfroze to boy that was coming at me. but everyone will be unfrozen when i change it.

So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl