Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:36 am
kat13254 says...

I've been reading it the whole time.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:11 pm
Unbelievable says...

fine. I agree with the poll thing I guess.
You will never know me.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:59 am
kayfortnight says...

Fifty-fifty right now. Woah.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

6 Reviews

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 pm
Unbelievable says...

Hmph.
You will never know me.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:16 pm
Sunshine says...

Time skip?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:26 pm
EllaBliss says...

Kat has read The Selection on her mom's kobo and now no longer wants magic. She will also have a second character, and you guys can too.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

6 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 am
Unbelievable says...

I'm not even gonna lie. I'm so glad there is no magic!
You will never know me.

17 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:57 am
EllaBliss says...

Kat understands now. :)

6 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:03 am
Unbelievable says...

good. I'm gonna post. Write with me?
You will never know me.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:20 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

I'm not even gonna lie either. This is not how things are done.

Writing a Storybook (or for that matter, anything) together requires people to collaborate. As the SB founder, one person can set some things which can't be changed and which others will then respect if they join. If the need arises to change some of it, to introduce something important for the plot or anything alike, it's brought up in the DT for everyone to give their opinion on, and polls are just one way of doing it. Changing everything back and forth on a whim of one person is ridiculous, if not to say (at least in this case) unexpectedly childish.

If I decided I wanted aliens to land in the castle's hall and make all the girls pregnant with little clones of Claude, would that be accepted as well?
I realise we're here to write together and have fun and that you're friends and whatnot, and all that stands, but I like to approach with a dose of seriousness to everything I write, hence as well Storybooks, and I like to see others being equally serious and devoted to it.

There was a poll and its results decided on keeping this without magic as well, accidentally. For that reason, and because Claude is an important character and I like how I made him, I'll just leave the subject be and keep on writing like none of this magic thing even happened. However, if those circumstances were a bit different, I would've killed Claude off and left.

Oh by the way, don't make too many new characters, because then some of them will have to end up sent home.. Claude will drag the Selection on, but it can't last forever for everyone xP
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

17 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:34 am
EllaBliss says...

AriaAdams wrote:Iif not to say unexpectedly childish.

..Well fuck, I'm twelve. What the heck do you really expect from a weirdo twelve year old with emotional problems and only one friend?

117 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:05 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

There is no need for use of bad language, for I'm neither looking for a fight nor acting like I want one. Among other things, in the light of everything I said above, everyone here should be allowed to express opinion - and what I said isn't just my personal opinion, it's simply the way things work. Not only here and now, but in all kinds of collaborations in general, and one's never too young to know those things.

Speaking of you being 12, no, it was not what I expected, because I talked to you before and I know you're far less childish than probably every other 12-year old person I know. That is why I said "in this case, unexpectedly".

My inbox is always open for emotional problems, both yours and those of whoever is reading this right now. We all have those, especially around your age, and there surely is much going on in your offline life which we here neither know nor all need to know about.
I understand you two are friends, as I said before, and I wasn't attacking your friendship in any way. While on that subject, you know, there is no such thing as only one friend. You might grow to realise, perhaps by talking to some people around here even, that having a person - one person - whom you can really call a friend isn't "only". It's far from that.
- they/them -

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:49 pm
kat13254 says...

Me and my friend turn everything into magic. We turned a dance game into magic. :? We are pretty immature for our age when it comes to roleplaying. Everything else were overly mature.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

117 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:58 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Oh, I love magic, I turn things magical too whenever I get a chance :3

The only thing I don't like was the way things changed from one to another randomly, without really asking for anyone else's opinion. But as I said, never mind now, we can just move on ;)
- they/them -

6 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:35 pm
Unbelievable says...

Thank you Aria. Remember: We were all once 12, and trust me, I know what it's like to be twelve more than anyone will ever know. You could say I'm 12 myself ;) I know what it means to grow up on YWS. I joined when I was 11 on another account, and by 12 I was still immature. When I was 13 I was as mature as everyone else on this site. In writing and as a person. I'm way better in those areas because I was open to what they were saying. Except when I was 12...I was such a rebel then xD

What I'm saying is, Just be open to others Ideas and you won't regret it.
You will never know me.

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women