z

Young Writers Society

The Rose of the Empire: DT

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 pm
Skyguy says...

Hey, so I have the dt up! Post whatever is neccisary!
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:47 pm
AlmondEyes says...

You spelled necessary wrong :D
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:48 pm
Skyguy says...

Oh.... so r u still wanting to do this?
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:23 am
AlmondEyes says...

I do believe so. Is no one else doing this? What about Reise?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:27 am
Sassafras says...

Nah I'm totally in.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 am
Skyguy says...

Well then, feel free to make another character if you want, then I can just have the rest be like volumteer soldiers or something.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:24 pm
Basil says...

When do we start??
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:14 am
Skyguy says...

2 days everyone!! Feel free to make another character, preferably not an elf ;) so many elves running around. Thank you!!

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 pm
Skyguy says...

Ok than, we begin tommorow!! Hip hip hooray!! :)
Here is the remaining 4 characters that will be NPCs.

Micah Bowhart. Kender. Watch out for him! He loves pulling pranks and ahem... borrowing stuff. Uses a small sword (dagger really) and has dark brown braids to his waist. Four foot three.
Megan Slazar. Human knight. Lond blond hair. Very distant and stubborn. Fiery attitude. Yes, is seeking a realationship. Shield sword and a large mace, so avoid making her angey. (Please!!!!) ;)

Marcos Von Blagar. Human wizard. War mage. Short black hair like a buzzcut. Heavily armoured and carries two axes. Highly dangerous, and very tempermental.

Joshar Glad. A wise minotaur, trained the leader of this company, lord captain. Silvery pelt and carries two small swords that look huge to anyome else, which he carries with ease. Has taught himself many languages. A very good counselor.

Please let me know if you think any character should be changed in the slightest and dont hesitate to ask!!! Thank you everyone one and let the search for the rose of the empire begin!!!

24 Reviews

Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:58 am
Basil says...

Yaaay!!
And can I add some more NPC's?? I have a few ideas ... but nothing too specific
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:19 pm
Skyguy says...

1 or 2, but they would replace one of the other npcs. @janika and @reisepiecy. Post in the tavern as the other get to meet each other in a big breakfast befor the quest heads towards the capitol to meet the emperor and be equipped.

24 Reviews

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 pm
Basil says...

Ok I won't create more NPCs
Of course I am.
Why?

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh