Young Writers Society

Major Arcana, the DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:23 pm
crossroads says...

8D

*expects a post* And I'm a bit scared xD Poor Jaime <.<

xD I will remember and laugh at this as I receive my BA degree in a few years..
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:58 am
ERZA says...

Hey AQ! Come on we gotta finish our parts before the meeting starts... also would we go to the meeting place together??
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:47 pm
Auxiira says...

@Aquestioning @ERZA are either of you going to post soon?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 pm
Omni says...

Ack, yes I will. I wanted to over the weekend, but I had to help family move ALL weekend. But I will!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

67 Reviews

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Auxiira says...

Yay ^^

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 pm
Omni says...

I am making my next post! However, it is taking quite awhile because I have a lot of other things that I am doing at the moment.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

157 Reviews

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 pm
ERZA says...

Oh no probs! Love your new ava btw. :-D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm
Omni says...

So, I wrote the second part of my post, but I still have not said anything about meeting up to Vidya. Soooo, @ERZA, could you just do it by yourself?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

157 Reviews

Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:50 pm
ERZA says...

Suuurre! XD...Will need maybe two-three days. (will have to edit my last post then). But, if you want me to then well you can count on me! No probs.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:59 pm
Omni says...

Sooo, are we gonna post? I know a lot of people were waiting on me, but we should still post.

Also, @janika, I have an idea so you can post. I think that Death should visit your character and persuade you to try and find me with your mind, using your Hearth Stone to contact me (My character unlocked your Hearth Stone for you to use, so technically you can use it to find me if you concentrate enough)

Death will be different since my character did attack him, and he is currently battling himself in his own mind.

Also, I want to throw out an idea for you guys, because I thought of it last night and thought it would be cool to be a sub plot. WHAT IF? What if Death was currently trying to make a prison for the Major Arcana where they don't live, they just don't exist, like death for humans. However, he will need the power that Fortuna and Junon together only can make. This will not only give incentive for us to rescue janika's character and finally allow her to write, it will also give us an incentive to wipe out at least one of the Collective, and not just because they rebelled against The Major Arcana.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:57 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Great idea @Aquestioning!!
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:02 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

I'm in for that under one condition. If we kill/imprison Death, *everyone* becomes immortal, including the prisoners supposed to get death sentence, people so sick that they'd welcome death, very old people and so on and so forth. Humans, which are in no way supposed to be such. I'm not fond of walking dead, but I do want the MA to wonder whether doing that was a huge mistake.

Also, I forgot if I said it or not, but. Jaime will switch sides eventually, after they rescue Aurora and whatnot, and turn evil for a while.. then he (they) will imprison Alrik, and also do random evil stuff and make everyone hate him, so have fun with that xD
He'll turn to himself later though, and rescue Al, but he won't want to face the MA again.. That's all quite a long way to go from now, though.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

67 Reviews

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 pm
Auxiira says...

I'll just chip in with the fact that Vi will follow Jaime after a bit because she'll have convinced herself and been convinced by lucifer that The collective is the winning side. Afterward she'd kinda become Lucifer's puppet, but still with a sort of mind of her own...

157 Reviews

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 am
ERZA says...

Oh alrighty sounds like a plan...Lets wait and see what will happen then. :-D :-D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:45 am
Omni says...

Expanding on your idea, Aria, I think that would be a great idea for the plot. As time goes on, this becomes more of a problem, and suddenly the MA face a much more different predicament than they did before: no one dying. I think, that if we do do this, it will be a great motivator to continue the storybook.

On the ways of continuing the storybook... are we going to post?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci